December Dreamers 2010 mummies-keep in touch

OHs walked out lol.

I see you say 'lol'....So im assuming its not for good! :wacko:

I'd usually be upset or angry but I'm so sick of his shit, all I can do is laugh about it - I really don't seem to care. He said he's cancelling his direct debit for the rent, coming to get his telly & his computer & other belongings and said that Charlie will grow up to hate me :shrug: Can you tell already how immature he is :shrug:

Usually I'd feel like shit, feel lonely, feel upset if we argued or whatever....really not. Almost kind of relieved. He shouted at me yesterday because he knocked over a can on the floor & started banging around and I said if he woke the baby he could look after him (he hadn't settled all evening). He called me a dick and to f-off and I was annoying him.......right.

Zana, you already know how difficult he is lol, proves that Charlie hasn't made him grow up like we originally kind of thought would happen lol.

Sigh. God knows what's gonna happen now :shrug:

Oh Sam it'll work out - one way or another. Focus on you and your LO. Make sure you speak to someone about the flat and the situation so you're prepared just in case he doesn't contribute to rent, etc and you'll know where you stand then and what you need to do :hugs::hugs: PM me if you need to.

I've put madden on hungry baby despite the hv saying not to, but it was that or up his food to 6oz at 5 weeks old
I put Zane on hungry baby since Monday - he was having almost 8oz of the stage 1 each feed and feeding almost every 2 - 2 and a half hours! HV told me to put him on comfort milk but I couldn't see why when he's not overly colicky or suffered with constipation (I think he did a couple of times).
Since I've put him on Stage 2 he's sleeping almost 3-4 hours and he's dropped his 1am feed - apart from the last few days/nights where he's been extra fussy with feeding and just won't sleep - hope it's just a growth spurt that's about to end soon!
HV have a lot of general advice that they have to give and it doesn't suit every baby or situation.

Hopefully, how old was Juliette when you started trying her on the ebm - DH is desperate to feed her and after dreadful night Monday night I would be willing to try earlier than I originally thought but Caitlyn isnt 2 weeks old until tomorrow.
Mizze xx

Mizze I started combi feeding Zane at 2 weeks and he's not suffered at all and doesn't have any nipple confusion. If it's milk and he's being fed he'll have it regardless of where it's coming from!!

Zana it's nice to know I'm not the only one! Finding him quite clingy today hoping it doesn't last!

Ugh im soooo tired again!
I really can't wait until he sleeps 6 hours of a night!

Sam my belly button is like a giant crater too - all the muscles that were stretched round your uterus have to knit back together again but it will go back.

Comfort milk makes their poo and farts really eggy they stink lol but its normal on comfort! Ava has been fantastic since I put her back on it yesterday, she just sleeps and feeds and only had one night feed last night :)had loads of time to myself today!

Zana my HV told me not to put Ava on comfort - funny what some tell you to do and others disagree, think she would rather me have a screaming baby lol

Since changing madden to hungry baby he's been clingy and won't settle but he's not screaming for food after 2 and a half hours

Kelly I'll send a PM but we're applying for a Skilled Migrants visa stuff. We just got the approval from the professional association.

Zana it's nice to know I'm not the only one! Finding him quite clingy today hoping it doesn't last!

Zane has been really good on the hungry baby until the last few days where he's been sleeping for an hour and wanting food as soon as he's woken up. He'll feed for about 20 mins (4oz) and fall asleep for an hour maybe an hour and a half. Tiring to say the least - haven't had chance to even have a quick shower today - feel yuk!

Zana my HV told me not to put Ava on comfort - funny what some tell you to do and others disagree, think she would rather me have a screaming baby lol

I've had all sorts of weird and contradictory advice from them. I let them say what they have to say then ask my mom or nan! Mom and nans suggestions seem to make much more sense!

I've managed to put madden down with him screaming for no reason but can't get rox off my feet :-(

I hate it when Freddie gets screamy in the evening...think its a touch of colic, i hate not being able to do anything about it :(

I hate it when Freddie gets screamy in the evening...think its a touch of colic, i hate not being able to do anything about it :(

Do you use gripe water? Just wondering if I should use it or not when Zane is 1 month on Friday or if I should stick to infacol/dentinox - not sure whether ir not they actually help. (He has bouts of trapped wind but not colic)

I've managed to put madden down with him screaming for no reason but can't get rox off my feet :-(

Could he have a bit of wind that's bothering him?

Don't think so as I'd had him laying on my chest while I've been sat watching tv rubbing his back :-s he's asleep now so think maybe he just wanted attention

Got my C&G monthly letter thing in the post this morning an it was takin you through the stages of there food, but didnt reccomend what age to bump them upto number 2, not that im wonting to but just would of liked to have known, anyone any suggestions?

Sammy Every HV says so many different things to us all, but as long as its helping madden thats the main thing, how has he takin to it?

Courtney madden is 5 weeks old today and I put him on hungry baby yesterday as he was after more food after about 2 and half hours, so far he's going a minimum of 3 hours between feeds.

Courtney madden is 5 weeks old today and I put him on hungry baby yesterday as he was after more food after about 2 and half hours, so far he's going a minimum of 3 hours between feeds.

Eva is 5weeks tomarrow, she dosnt always finish the full 6oz, but will finish between 5-6. She will go 4hours between ffeds, but will sleep 5 during the night, which dose me fine :happydance:
Do you think he will go longer between feeds now that youv changed him?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->