December Dreamers 2010 mummies-keep in touch

Courtney madden is 5 weeks old today and I put him on hungry baby yesterday as he was after more food after about 2 and half hours, so far he's going a minimum of 3 hours between feeds.

Eva is 5weeks tomarrow, she dosnt always finish the full 6oz, but will finish between 5-6. She will go 4hours between ffeds, but will sleep 5 during the night, which dose me fine :happydance:
Do you think he will go longer between feeds now that youv changed him?

I'm hoping so! As I don't think he's ready yet for 6ozs as he still has the odd feed that isn't finished. I just found it strange she was saying don't give him hungry baby but also try not to up him to 6ozs. Hence I've gone with the hungry baby as surely feeding every 2 and a half hours isn't good and he could put weight on too quickly?!

I have found he burps easier being on it too

I get so jealous of your sleeping babies :rofl:
It sometimes makes me want to switch to formula...but then i don't know if that would even make him sleep more :( and i don't want to give up after ive done it for 2 months for nothing iykwim?

Chloe madden is only going 3 hours between feeds, we have the odd might where he goes longer but not often!

Got my C&G monthly letter thing in the post this morning an it was takin you through the stages of there food, but didnt reccomend what age to bump them upto number 2, not that im wonting to but just would of liked to have known, anyone any suggestions?

if baby is happy on stage 1 there is no need to switch to stage 2 - I didn't change milk at all with Wil - he had stage 1 SMA till he was 6 months then I started weaning him but carried on using stage 1 until he was old enough to start having full fat cows milk!

Naimh is only going 4 hours between feeds day and night.

Well we spent our first night away from daddy lastnight visiting my grandmam was rather odd him not being there.

Courtney madden is 5 weeks old today and I put him on hungry baby yesterday as he was after more food after about 2 and half hours, so far he's going a minimum of 3 hours between feeds.

Eva is 5weeks tomarrow, she dosnt always finish the full 6oz, but will finish between 5-6. She will go 4hours between ffeds, but will sleep 5 during the night, which dose me fine :happydance:
Do you think he will go longer between feeds now that youv changed him?

I'm hoping so! As I don't think he's ready yet for 6ozs as he still has the odd feed that isn't finished. I just found it strange she was saying don't give him hungry baby but also try not to up him to 6ozs. Hence I've gone with the hungry baby as surely feeding every 2 and a half hours isn't good and he could put weight on too quickly?!

I have found he burps easier being on it too

Every 2 hours dose seem very short, and is that for 5oz? would he not last at all untill three hours?

Got my C&G monthly letter thing in the post this morning an it was takin you through the stages of there food, but didnt reccomend what age to bump them upto number 2, not that im wonting to but just would of liked to have known, anyone any suggestions?

if baby is happy on stage 1 there is no need to switch to stage 2 - I didn't change milk at all with Wil - he had stage 1 SMA till he was 6 months then I started weaning him but carried on using stage 1 until he was old enough to start having full fat cows milk!

It just says stage 2- its satisfying milk for hungrier babies.
And was just wondering how it worked out changin from 1 to 2. Thanks

So is everyones babies changing? i cant believe the change in Eva from when she was born to a month old, i cant wait till she starts talking and crawling walking going to school!!!! I love being a mummy :D

Yep, 5oz every 2 and a half hours if I'd let him but I drag it out to the three hours hence the hungry baby which he's now going 3 hours without me dragging it out.

So is everyones babies changing? i cant believe the change in Eva from when she was born to a month old, i cant wait till she starts talking and crawling walking going to school!!!! I love being a mummy :D

Yeah they change far too quickly but im the opposite, im wishing James stays like he is for as long as possible but thats probably because he is my last x

Yep, 5oz every 2 and a half hours if I'd let him but I drag it out to the three hours hence the hungry baby which he's now going 3 hours without me dragging it out.

Theres an improvement then :thumbup:

Yeah they change far too quickly but im the opposite, im wishing James stays like he is for as long as possible but thats probably because he is my last x

Aww ino your last im sure youd wont him to stay a baby for ever :hugs:

I want oliver to stay my baby forever. I get so sad when i think about him growing up lol.

Definitely an improvement! Just had 3 and half hours between feeds so reckon it's working!

That's really good!
After such a tiring day yesterday feeding almost every hour and a half, Zane went from 11:30pm to 4:30am without a feed :happydance: I do think hungry baby formula agrees with him - just wondering if long spells of sleep at night will last - i hope so!!

Definitely an improvement! Just had 3 and half hours between feeds so reckon it's working!

That's really good!
After such a tiring day yesterday feeding almost every hour and a half, Zane went from 11:30pm to 4:30am without a feed :happydance: I do think hungry baby formula agrees with him - just wondering if long spells of sleep at night will last - i hope so!!

:happydance: wooohoo for sleeping! For the past two days at night Charlie has been sleeping for 4 hour stretches at nighttime. He woke at 12:15am and has only just woken :happydance:

James used to go 6 hours overnight but since his 6 week growth spurt he now only goes 2 hrs. Im seriously considering supplimenting with formula, cause i seriously cant keep this up :cry::cry:

no matter how old or big they get they will always b our babies! and i can guarantee that as soon as they start crawling and moving about we'll b tearing our hair out as then u can't take yr eye off them for a second without them destroying something!!!

Everyones babies seem to be drinking more than Ava...she's 4 week old now and still won't take more than 2-3oz and feeds/wakes every 2 and a half hours I'm knackered and worried she should be on 3-4oz now shouldn't she?

Sam Ava smells like rotten eggs too it's defo the comfor milk! I wish she was ok on normal stage 1!

Everyones babies seem to be drinking more than Ava...she's 4 week old now and still won't take more than 2-3oz and feeds/wakes every 2 and a half hours I'm knackered and worried she should be on 3-4oz now shouldn't she?

Sam Ava smells like rotten eggs too it's defo the comfor milk! I wish she was ok on normal stage 1!

When Ivy has a bottle she only takes 3oz and she is 8 weeks old...some babies just prefer little and often unfortunately :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->