December Dreamers 2010 mummies-keep in touch

Bless little Freddie...:hugs: (& you, its awfull to see our children in pain, you just want to take it away from them :hugs:)

You should speak with your HV ~ They may suggest something you havent thought of, sometimes we cant see the wood for the trees

omg i just sat for 30min plucking my eye brows i havnt done them since Eva's been born so 5 weeks, they where like feakin caterpillars haha

I keep saying I'll go and get my eyebrows done but still yet to go and do it!

Maddens just gone 12 til 5! Let's hope it continues!! Really thought I was going to have a difficult night with him as he didn't want to settle when I put him down after his bath.

Fucking back to fucking feeding every 2 fucking hours. Fuck.

They won't finsh their feeds which is probably why even though I try everything known to mankind to wake them. So bloody irritated right now.

They won't finsh their feeds which is probably why even though I try everything known to mankind to wake them. So bloody irritated right now.

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Freddie was like this for a few weeks hun...it does pass :hugs:

So....1 day from being 2 months old Freddie decided to sleep for 5 HOURS between feeds!!! :happydance:
It would have been nicer if i didn't have to get up and pump at 1am :dohh:
But YEY i hope it lasts..well done little man! :cloud9:

I keep saying I'll go and get my eyebrows done but still yet to go and do it!

Maddens just gone 12 til 5! Let's hope it continues!! Really thought I was going to have a difficult night with him as he didn't want to settle when I put him down after his bath.

thought we were gonna have a bad night with A as well - she had half her bottle then burped choked and projectile vomited it all back up, was horrible and really scarey! DH had to bath her again and she was as happy as larry kicking about and was chattering away when we were getting her dressed again! She finished the other half of her bottle no problems and zonked out but cause shed broought half of it back up i thought she might wake earlier for a feed but no she was fine, had topoke her when i went up to bed cause she was so asleep!!!!

So....1 day from being 2 months old Freddie decided to sleep for 5 HOURS between feeds!!! :happydance:
It would have been nicer if i didn't have to get up and pump at 1am :dohh:
But YEY i hope it lasts..well done little man! :cloud9:

its amazing how everything seems to start falling into place around 6-8 weeks.

Chibi is getting better about going down for bed. 2 days in a row he hasnt cried a lot when put in his crib. I put him in there last night awake, but sleepy like normal, and he was fine, no tears, and drifted off to sleep. Now if he would consistantly sleep for long periods of time through the night... not complaining with what i got trust me, just wishing for more sleep.

And his early evenings are getting better too! :D

I feel really good this morning, amazing what a little bit of sleep does for you :thumbup: James after all that feeding went down at 10 last night, then woke up at 3.30 for a feed and then not until 7 this morning. He is now asleep again..... the best bit was getting a block of sleep.

I hate that he is just screaming and i can't do anything to settle him :(
It upsets me :cry:
Doesn't help with the lack of sleep too!

Yep, its just in the evenings for about 2hrs :shrug:
Stopped now but he was so sad :(
I cuddled him and shushed him but it didn't help. I think he does have colic :(

defo sounds like colic - inconsolable crying for up to 3 hours in the evening....Ava is much better on gripe water maybe give that a try?

Ava is the same - she wont take any more than 1-2 oz a lot of her feeds so she's awake every 1-2 hours all day and night its exhausting! feel your pain hun xxx

so now the gripe water is helping with the colic and gas pains but Ava grunts, strains and whines in her sleep constantly and wakes herself up so together with the 2 hourly feeds and this I'm averaging about 2-3 hours sleep a night I'm worn out!

How is everyone else? Great news on the babies starting to sleep longer I must admit though I dont want to wish time away I'm looking forward to 6-8 weeks when things start to fall in to place...

so now the gripe water is helping with the colic and gas pains but Ava grunts, strains and whines in her sleep constantly and wakes herself up so together with the 2 hourly feeds and this I'm averaging about 2-3 hours sleep a night I'm worn out!

How is everyone else? Great news on the babies starting to sleep longer I must admit though I dont want to wish time away I'm looking forward to 6-8 weeks when things start to fall in to place...

I dont want to be a stick in the mud but mine are over 8 weeks now and although things looked like they were getting better for a week, the past few days and nights have been a mess again :(

will be a growth spurt Nat they're hard going you're a real trooper with two xx

Well, its coming up lunchtime....

Remember when all we could talk about was what we were eating!:haha:

These days I usually grab whatever is easiest! :winkwink: Sometimes I cant even find anything, so leave it, which I know is naughty & not good for me at all :blush:

i must stay I do quite well at lunchtime, sometimes I buy a sarnie or something on the way back from school but other times I do beans on toast or make myself a sandwich or some toast!! I find it a realy novelty cause I didn't even get time to have a wee when Wil was a baby let alone make lunch!!!!

You can't win with babies lol.

Charlie has been sleeping well these past few nights - he's been going 3-4 hours so I've been getting 2-3 hours sleep (by the time I feed him & settle him) BUT hes awake from 12pm to 5/6pm & I can't get anything done lol.

Nat, I really feel for you hun. Two babies....I can't even imagine how crazy your schedule is. You're doing so well, hang in there :hugs:

Ness, Charlie does that grunting thing. He'll go half an hour silent and then grunt, strain, squeak...he's really noisy. I think he wakes himself up as well, though he's managed to settle himself these past few nights he's been going 3-4hrs. He's getting much better with his wind though, but it still bothers him. I might try gripe water, can you use that with comfort milk? HV said not to use infacol with comfort as it might be too much.......but what do HVs know, lol!

Charlies taking anything from 3-5oz of comfort milk and he's nearly 4 weeks. He's gonna be a big baby though, his legs are like huge sticks, his feet are massive and his hands are like spades lol. He's gonna be really tall so I'm totally not surprised anymore about how much he eats lol.

I'm always on my iPhone so i can't put a pic of him up :( he's so lovely n I've got some great pics of him!

Uh oh, poopy nappy! Must go!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->