December Dreamers 2010 mummies-keep in touch

Im ill, iv got a cold sore throat nose n iv ear ache ouchhhhhh, so me an Eva just spendin the day in my jammies :D

Has anyone tryed asdas own nappies i was shoppin yesterday n they had size 2, 46 nappies for £3.55 so i lifted a pack to try. just usin up the last 2 packs of size one.
Also 100 huggies size 2 £9 incase anyone use's huggies.

Thanks guys :cry: It was horrible :cry:

He's officially thrown out of our house now. His parents came to get him & they were such a massive help & comfort. His dad said he will tell OH not to contact me unless it's to see how Charlie is and he also said he'll tell him to cool off for a few days because I said I didn't want to see him. As long as I'm in the flat, he can't get in, so that's comforting. I'm going to live without him for a week or two - go on a break.

I'm not sticking up for him, but that was totally out of nature for him. He NEVER drinks, he hasn't for over a year - we both hate drink. But I suppose drunk or not, it's no excuse for doing all of that to me when holding my boy. I can take whatever...but what if when he pushed/hit me I fell over and Charlie got hurt? It makes me sick to think about it, it really does.

I don't know what I'm suppose to do. It's a horrible situation. You either stick up for your self n put your foot down, or you take someone back because it's not a usual occurrence. His dad said that when they were driving him to their house he said he didn't remember when his mum asked why he hit me :/

What an asshole though, I was about to call the police. I'm really surprised my dad didn't go for OH.

My mums staying over tonight, which is great. We're gonna get a Chinese n she's gonna look after Charlie so I can get a good sleep & my dad bought me loads of shopping so we have a nice fry up waiting for us in the morning.

Sigh :/

Pissing tipical, im in desperate need for a night out and i get invted out but im bloody babysitting :cry:

Hope everyones ok, I've had no Internet all week so I've missed everything :dohh:

I'm trying out asda own brand nappies and I think they are pretty good tbh.

Lyra went almost 6 hours between feeds last night and has slept in her own bed all week :happydance: xx

Yay Pixxie!

I used Asda own brand with Wil but their active fit ones when he was older and found them great - when he was tiny I always used Tescos own if I didn't have any vouchers for pampers!!
DH swears by Boots own - he reackons they are Pampers!!!!

Hi lovelies, hope you are all ok.

Sam sorry to hear about your OH - I am sure you deserve someone who treats you better than that!!!

Sorry I havent been on this week, but I have a terrible cold and sore throat,and Eloise has a cold - so I am trying to ensure she doesnt get the sore throat too!!!!

I have bought a Nasal Aspirator, but havent used it yet - has anyone else used one? if so did it work well? and how do you use it most effectively?

Eloise is taking 6oz every 4 hours and sleeping from 8pm til 6 or 7am :) x

Just popping in quickly :kiss: Will catch up more tommorow

The medication my LO is on for her silent reflux, seems to be losing its effect :cry: She is getting her symptoms back again

Well ladies I am officially a loser :rofl:

Me and OH are going to the rugby ball in about 5wks cause his brother plays. So me OH, his family and their partners are all going like we do every year. And I am already SO excited I'm dancing around my house in my dress :blush: and my heels. I can't wait to wear a dress, look pretty and have a couple of drinks rather than wear my uggs with sick in my hair! :happydance:

Hi lovelies, hope you are all ok.

Sam sorry to hear about your OH - I am sure you deserve someone who treats you better than that!!!

Sorry I havent been on this week, but I have a terrible cold and sore throat,and Eloise has a cold - so I am trying to ensure she doesnt get the sore throat too!!!!

I have bought a Nasal Aspirator, but havent used it yet - has anyone else used one? if so did it work well? and how do you use it most effectively?

Eloise is taking 6oz every 4 hours and sleeping from 8pm til 6 or 7am :) x

I haven't used one but I think I need to - Zane has trouble with 'snuffles' so he breathes noisily and feeding is becoming more of a struggle as his nasal passages are blocked, it also causes him to have a disturbed sleep and this is always 10x worse during the night - typical!
I asked my HV about them last week and she hadn't a clue about them.
Will be interested in what others have to say about aspirators too as saline drops seem to be limited in what they can do atm.

Hey girls have written big posts twice and they haven't sppearedfor some reason. Probably my phone!
Juliette has just projectile vomited from her cot and hit my bed and is now in my bed delighted with herself and full of smiles!!!
All going grand with us except little miss is still totally refusingbottles of ebm!! Mizzie you asked way back when I started introducing bottles and it was afterfour weeks but I now wished I'd have done it from the start.
Hope you are all doing ok, I'm offto do a bit ofcatchin up now x

Ducky your post made me giggle, can just imagine you dancing round the house in your gladrags! Lol!

Talking of gladrags, I went shopping and bought some gorgeous shoes yesterday (not that I have anywhere to wear them right now!). Ill post a pic here later, have noone else to show right now, hubby has seen them and babies couldn't care less, lol.

I have an aspirator in my tommee tippee healthcare kit, I've found it really really useful. My 2 get blocked noses, especially ayden, and its helped a lot to get the gunk out. You just have to be careful not to squeeze air up their little nostrils.

Or you could try sucking the bogeys out with your mouth... Yummy!

oooooo i love shoes! looking forward to seeing the pic Nat!!!

hi ladies :hi:

sorry ive not been on in a while... how is everyone doing ??
samantha, i'm glad you and baby are ok. :hugs:

my little boy doesn't sleep thru yet lol, i am not expecting it- he sometimes does a 5/6 hour stretch but that's sometimes. he also loves to sleep on me/near me (oh i love it too) hehe so I have been putting him down in his cot- we're getting there slowly and i'm not rushing things lol. :)
Noah is almost 2months and has some more vaccinations on wednesday :(

i really hope you are all enjoying your babies and taking care of yourselves xx

here are some latest pics:
Noah31.01 188.jpg

Noah31.01 195.jpg

Noah31.01 199.jpg

Noah31.01 201.jpg

:sick: Cheers nat lol

Hope you werent eating your brekkie, lol

Off to a wedding fayre this afternoon :happydance: can't wait!

Oooh have fun! I want to go somewhere today, the weather is quite nice. Maybe ill just go for a walk with the monkeys.

hi ladies :hi:

sorry ive not been on in a while... how is everyone doing ??
samantha, i'm glad you and baby are ok. :hugs:

my little boy doesn't sleep thru yet lol, i am not expecting it- he sometimes does a 5/6 hour stretch but that's sometimes. he also loves to sleep on me/near me (oh i love it too) hehe so I have been putting him down in his cot- we're getting there slowly and i'm not rushing things lol. :)
Noah is almost 2months and has some more vaccinations on wednesday :(

i really hope you are all enjoying your babies and taking care of yourselves xx

here are some latest pics:
View attachment 162458

View attachment 162459

View attachment 162460

View attachment 162461

Ohhhh how gorgeous!!!! Mine dont sleep for longer than 4 hr blocks in the night, although i'm lucky if i get 4 hours! Its usually 2.5 or 3 hrs. I'm now used to not sleeping so doesnt bother me as much anymore!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->