December Dreamers 2010 mummies-keep in touch

My nan always says..it doesn't last forever, 6 months at the most and then in a year or so you will wish they were a baby again!
Its hard when you feel rubbish but i really have to focus on the good times..and when he smiles at me it makes it all worthwile :cloud9:

My nan always says..it doesn't last forever, 6 months at the most and then in a year or so you will wish they were a baby again!
Its hard when you feel rubbish but i really have to focus on the good times..and when he smiles at me it makes it all worthwile :cloud9:

How is Freddie feeding today hun? I havent heard of an 8 week growth spurt but it feels like Ivy has been latched on to me all day!!!

Hes great thanks, slept 5 hours last night! Has been a good boy all day too!
Hows Ivy doing? She looks adorable in the picture!
On a different note, cant remember where i got my bfing blinky and i need a 2month one now! :happydance:

Well after feeding James every 2 hours since midnight, ive given him a formula bottle this evening. He took 7oz and then an hour later still wanted more. He cant possibly still be hungry but if i latch him on, he will gulp away.....
Rosie doing every 2 hours two. Am I bad mummy for not giving her formula? I really don't want to.

Yep, its just in the evenings for about 2hrs :shrug:
Stopped now but he was so sad :(
I cuddled him and shushed him but it didn't help. I think he does have colic :(
Does sound like colic xx

Hes great thanks, slept 5 hours last night! Has been a good boy all day too!
Hows Ivy doing? She looks adorable in the picture!
On a different note, cant remember where i got my bfing blinky and i need a 2month one now! :happydance:

Glad he is doing better - Ivy has occasionally gone 5 hours, it feels amazing when it happens!

Blinkies are here....https://www.babyandbump.com/breastfeeding/496781-blinkies.html

Not long til my 2 month one (hopefully :wacko:)

Thanks for the blinky link :flower:
Im pretty certain you will get there hun, you seem more confident about it than me and i have :)

Well after feeding James every 2 hours since midnight, ive given him a formula bottle this evening. He took 7oz and then an hour later still wanted more. He cant possibly still be hungry but if i latch him on, he will gulp away.....
Rosie doing every 2 hours two. Am I bad mummy for not giving her formula? I really don't want to.

I feel bad for giving to him but i really needed a break and hadnt had anytime to express all day

I keep saying I'll go and get my eyebrows done but still yet to go and do it!

Maddens just gone 12 til 5! Let's hope it continues!! Really thought I was going to have a difficult night with him as he didn't want to settle when I put him down after his bath.

I got my eyebrows waxed about3 years ago and ever since iv just plucked them
1 is saves me money going to get them waxed all the time
2 i can pluck them to what shape i like.
:thumbup:
Well, its coming up lunchtime....

Remember when all we could talk about was what we were eating!:haha:

These days I usually grab whatever is easiest! :winkwink: Sometimes I cant even find anything, so leave it, which I know is naughty & not good for me at all :blush:

I dont eat breakfast but always like to get something for lunch, nice bacon or sausage sandwhich is my specialty :happydance:

I took eva into work today to show the residence her, they loved it, two wonted to buy her and another asked could she stay with them for awhile :haha: Bless them i love old people.

I'm just lazy Courtney and prefer someone to do them for me! Plus I have a habit of over plucking them!!

Hoping madden goes 12-5 again but not hopeful as haven't really given him best prep for bed

I'm just lazy Courtney and prefer someone to do them for me! Plus I have a habit of over plucking them!!

Hoping madden goes 12-5 again but not hopeful as haven't really given him best prep for bed

I was like that at he start, youd of thought i didnt have any eyebrows at all, then once the thicker eyebrows came in, i thought id leave them abit thicker, Plus im abit of a whimp when it comes to waxing, plucking isnt so bad. I waxed my legs once and took me near hour n half :blush: i kept stopping to count to 10 before i pulled the strip an sometimes i chickened out, then dreaded havin to do the other leg haha

has he slept much today, Eva goes well throught the night because shes awake alot durin the day.

Nat i think your doing super, Youv got double the job, an im sure you feel like pulling your hair out most of the time, But they are both worth all the hard work an they will never be that size again, Enjoy them as much as you can :D

He has slept alot with not much feeds today :-s wonder if it's the hungry baby working?

Ooo no waxing all the way for me, over and done with so quickly then

OHs gone, thank fuck, good riddance. Came home drunk, puked all over the bathroom, banged around, smacked me round the face, pushed me with the baby in my arms. What an absolute piece of shit, really a piece of shit. I can take it by no when the baby is in my arms, not when MY son is in my arms. Glad he's gone stupid fucking idiot. Words can't express how angry I am. Got his dad to pick him up, n my mum n dad are here looking after me. What a nasty asshole. If he thinks he's seein this baby, he's or another thing coming and it hurt more than what he's done to me, piece of shit!!!!

OHs gone, thank fuck, good riddance. Came home drunk, puked all over the bathroom, banged around, smacked me round the face, pushed me with the baby in my arms. What an absolute piece of shit, really a piece of shit. I can take it by no when the baby is in my arms, not when MY son is in my arms. Glad he's gone stupid fucking idiot. Words can't express how angry I am. Got his dad to pick him up, n my mum n dad are here looking after me. What a nasty asshole. If he thinks he's seein this baby, he's or another thing coming and it hurt more than what he's done to me, piece of shit!!!!

Oh Samantha! Are you and Charlie allright? That asshole... you are better off without.

What a prick, he defo dosnt have any respect for you or baby if he hit you, and with baby charlie in your arms. Glad to hear your parents are there looking after you, I hope your ok?? :hugs::hugs:

You defo don't need him Sam if that's how he's going to act! Men. Seriously. :hugs:

A few pictures of Cody. I can't believe he's almost 2 months old!

Attachments

• 143.jpg
    143.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 2
  • 150.jpg
    150.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 5
Oh Sam! I hope you and Charlie are ok. Glad you've git your parents nearby to help you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->