December Dreamers 2010 mummies-keep in touch

LOL Nat... yes 4 hours or above is a huge bonus for me too, noah sleeps 2/3 hour blocks during the night too and in the day hourly blocks if any hehe :) i might go for a walk too... do you find it hard with a twin stroller or is yours a skinny one?

My OH calls me a 'machine' because I just get on with it, get up with him every night and no matter how much sleep I get I just keep going and am always happy in front of Oliver....

That's not being a machine, that's being a mum! :haha: Whereas if OH has to do ONE thing during the night or early morning he whinges like a little girl lol.

I was actualy, my frosties wernt as apitising after that.

:hissy: I want to get married :cry:

LOL Nat... yes 4 hours or above is a huge bonus for me too, noah sleeps 2/3 hour blocks during the night too and in the day hourly blocks if any hehe :) i might go for a walk too... do you find it hard with a twin stroller or is yours a skinny one?

This is my buggy, its great cos it has the same footprint as a single

https://www.icandyuk.com/products_detail.php?id=peach_twin

My OH calls me a 'machine' because I just get on with it, get up with him every night and no matter how much sleep I get I just keep going and am always happy in front of Oliver....

That's not being a machine, that's being a mum! :haha: Whereas if OH has to do ONE thing during the night or early morning he whinges like a little girl lol.

So true, exactly what a mum is! Thats why our babies usually love us more, lol!!

I was actualy, my frosties wernt as apitising after that.

:hissy: I want to get married :cry:

Why?? It's not all its cracked up to be :haha: You waiting for your partner to propose? Dont leave anything to a man, it never gets done! If you want something done properly do it yourself!!

BTW here are my sexy sparkly new shoes. Nowhere to wear them so just gonna dance around my home in them for now

https://i54.tinypic.com/4gg0bd.jpg

I might as well be married, we live as if we were. Its been nearly 5 years and im still waiting for a ring. Hes said we can get married in 5 years :dohh: but still wont ask. He gets his bonus from work in march and if he dosent get me a ring then hes in for it :growlmad:

Also i dont like not having the same last name as Niamh, i should have realy given her mine and said we can change it to his when we get married, might have made him do it a bit quicker

Your Lo is adorable 'wishingforbub' :cloud9:

Nat....Lovely shoes :kiss: Better get a babysitter soon & find somewhere to wear them :winkwink:

Lozzy....me & my ~ now husband were together for 12 years before we got married! :winkwink: We have now been married 3 years (just celebrated our anniversary) & together for 15! :hugs:

Ducky...Have a great day :kiss: I used to love going to all the wedding fairs :happydance: The National Wedding show in London was my favourite :thumbup:

Kelly if he makes me wait that long im just going to book it and tell his mam before i tell him so he will have no choice but to marry me :rofl:

Love the shoes Nat :) Hopefully you will get to wear them outside of your home soon :) I have a new dress that DH bought me when I fell preggers that I am dying to wear !!! Might have to squeeze into it though LOL... but hopefully we will have a "date" night soon as MIL is arriving on friday :)

Lozzy, I think it will happen when you least expect it :) Being married for me feels the same as before we were married ;) It's like having an amazing boyfriend with a ring on my finger :) I still have to change my surname too hehe

Ducky your post made me giggle, can just imagine you dancing round the house in your gladrags! Lol!

Talking of gladrags, I went shopping and bought some gorgeous shoes yesterday (not that I have anywhere to wear them right now!). Ill post a pic here later, have noone else to show right now, hubby has seen them and babies couldn't care less, lol.

I have an aspirator in my tommee tippee healthcare kit, I've found it really really useful. My 2 get blocked noses, especially ayden, and its helped a lot to get the gunk out. You just have to be careful not to squeeze air up their little nostrils.

Or you could try sucking the bogeys out with your mouth... Yummy!

Lol about the bogeys :)

I also have the Tommee Tippee set, but the Nasal Aspirator seems way too big for her little nose - I know you arent supposed to put it in to the nasal passage, but it doesnt seem to get anything up :shrug:

I have ordered another one which is suitable from birth (called a bulb syringe?) and you put the end of this one just inside the nose (seen them used on youtube)...... so will see what that is like when it arrives :) x

Lovely shoes by the way :thumbup:

mrsbling - yea you are right, the tip is quite big, but i manage to work it, i hold the nostril around it and it does suck ok. I may get another like the one youre getting, can you send me a link? My boys nostrils are quite big so i dont have much of a problem with him, inayas nostrils are small though and i can struggle with it. God forbid he's going to develop my old nose... :nope:

mrsbling - yea you are right, the tip is quite big, but i manage to work it, i hold the nostril around it and it does suck ok. I may get another like the one youre getting, can you send me a link? My boys nostrils are quite big so i dont have much of a problem with him, inayas nostrils are small though and i can struggle with it. God forbid he's going to develop my old nose... :nope:

This is the one I found on ebay - DH was not happy as he bought one which was £12 + postage and its too big (the same as the Tommee Tippee one lol).

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Bulb-Syringe-useful-puppy-whelping-dog-box-welping-/350419976293?pt=UK_Baby_Baby_Safety_ET&hash=item5196a88065

I know it mentions puppies on their advert, but the product is for babies (see packaging) but a pet store is selling them to people with puppies??? :shrug:

Nat i love yr shoes and pushchair!

And Lozzy i will always have a different surname to Wil now, all i hope is that he doesn't feel left out as he gets older having a different name to me dh and ailsa.

Hope everyones ok, I've had no Internet all week so I've missed everything :dohh:

I'm trying out asda own brand nappies and I think they are pretty good tbh.

Lyra went almost 6 hours between feeds last night and has slept in her own bed all week :happydance: xx
Oh wow that's fab

Thanks guys :cry: It was horrible :cry:

He's officially thrown out of our house now. His parents came to get him & they were such a massive help & comfort. His dad said he will tell OH not to contact me unless it's to see how Charlie is and he also said he'll tell him to cool off for a few days because I said I didn't want to see him. As long as I'm in the flat, he can't get in, so that's comforting. I'm going to live without him for a week or two - go on a break.

I'm not sticking up for him, but that was totally out of nature for him. He NEVER drinks, he hasn't for over a year - we both hate drink. But I suppose drunk or not, it's no excuse for doing all of that to me when holding my boy. I can take whatever...but what if when he pushed/hit me I fell over and Charlie got hurt? It makes me sick to think about it, it really does.

I don't know what I'm suppose to do. It's a horrible situation. You either stick up for your self n put your foot down, or you take someone back because it's not a usual occurrence. His dad said that when they were driving him to their house he said he didn't remember when his mum asked why he hit me :/

What an asshole though, I was about to call the police. I'm really surprised my dad didn't go for OH.

My mums staying over tonight, which is great. We're gonna get a Chinese n she's gonna look after Charlie so I can get a good sleep & my dad bought me loads of shopping so we have a nice fry up waiting for us in the morning.

Sigh :/
Hope things get better for you. :hugs:

Hi lovelies, hope you are all ok.

Sam sorry to hear about your OH - I am sure you deserve someone who treats you better than that!!!

Sorry I havent been on this week, but I have a terrible cold and sore throat,and Eloise has a cold - so I am trying to ensure she doesnt get the sore throat too!!!!

I have bought a Nasal Aspirator, but havent used it yet - has anyone else used one? if so did it work well? and how do you use it most effectively?

Eloise is taking 6oz every 4 hours and sleeping from 8pm til 6 or 7am :) x
I'm so jealous!! :thumbup:

:sick: Cheers nat lol
:rofl:

Lovely shoes Nat x

Iv been roped into gettin my brother from school tomorrow :rofl:

We have a hospital appointment tomorrow for Rosie for a hip scan as she was breech. I am hoping they weigh her at the hospital too. Oh god please let her have put on some weight. I've been trying so hard to stay relaxed and positive about bf her and the whole slow gain in weight. Thankfully DH has taken the day off work so he is coming with us also :thumbup:

Nat i love yr shoes and pushchair!

And Lozzy i will always have a different surname to Wil now, all i hope is that he doesn't feel left out as he gets older having a different name to me dh and ailsa.

It never botherd me growing up having a different surname to my mam and siblings but it dawned on me the other day i cant remember living with some one who has the same surname as me (My mam had remarried by the time i was 6) and id like to have the same surname as Niamh before she starts school.

lol nikki me tooo!!!

i never get on here now things are crazy just now im soooooo busy now! jack is properly walking now with now help at all so im always running round after him and emily is always wanting cuddles coz she is in pain with the colic and reflux but on a good note her oral thrush is finaly gone!!!!! took 5weeks to clear!!!!!! and is now taking 5oz instead of 3! she was loosing waight instead of putting it on and so hopefully is putting it back on!
me and OH are looking at getting married next year :D things are great im so happy with my little family

hope ur all ok, i miss our long chats about food, spd, mucus plus, cervix checking and sex hahaha seems like aaaaages ago now!!!

xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->