December Dreamers 2010 mummies-keep in touch

I sware my OH is pissing me of so much lately. Hes so fucking lazy, he does nothing! Well he will quite hapily sort the baby out but thats it. I asked him to do one thing this morning while i was at booby group and what dose he do? Sit on the fucking playstation and then wonders why im angry with him AND the prick had the fucking cheek to say "well was it nessicery" for me to go if i wanted some house work done! That and the group i go to on a friday is my only chance to have some social interaction with some one other than him, my mam and his mam.

The house is a tip because all i get chance to do is the dishes, the washing and a tidy round inbetween sorting her out. He cant seam to grasp if he does those things then i will have time to dust, hover and clean the bathroom ect.

Hes soooo close to me staying at my mams for a few days.

I had my 6wk check yesterday. Everything seems fine. Didnt get my stitches looked at though.

Me and OH dtd last night for the first time..... With no protection! Oopsie :dohh: and then again earlier. Going to get the morning after pill tomorrow and get put on the pill too. I never suited the pill bwfore i got pregnant but going to give it another shot because i dont want anything more long term and we are rubbish at using condoms lol.

I had my 6wk check yesterday. Everything seems fine. Didnt get my stitches looked at though.

Me and OH dtd last night for the first time..... With no protection! Oopsie :dohh: and then again earlier. Going to get the morning after pill tomorrow and get put on the pill too. I never suited the pill bwfore i got pregnant but going to give it another shot because i dont want anything more long term and we are rubbish at using condoms lol.

Sounds very much like me :blush:
First time me and OH DTD i got so into it i told him not to bother puttin a condom on (as id prob not be in the mood by the time he got one an put it on) and to carry on, did tell him to pull out tho :blush: we then did it again the next two nights but i asked him to put a condom on :thumbup:

OMG Nat i hate you, youv been to the fat duck :hissy: Im sooooooooooo soooooooooooooooooo soooooooooooooooo soooooooooooooooo Jelouse!!!!!!

I want to go lol

Was it as amazing as it looks?

I sware my OH is pissing me of so much lately. Hes so fucking lazy, he does nothing! Well he will quite hapily sort the baby out but thats it. I asked him to do one thing this morning while i was at booby group and what dose he do? Sit on the fucking playstation and then wonders why im angry with him AND the prick had the fucking cheek to say "well was it nessicery" for me to go if i wanted some house work done! That and the group i go to on a friday is my only chance to have some social interaction with some one other than him, my mam and his mam.

The house is a tip because all i get chance to do is the dishes, the washing and a tidy round inbetween sorting her out. He cant seam to grasp if he does those things then i will have time to dust, hover and clean the bathroom ect.

Hes soooo close to me staying at my mams for a few days.

What is it with men :growlmad: they are only intrested in computer games, internet and there fucking cock!!!:growlmad: i think sometimes my Oh thinks im his mum rather than his girlfriend, iv got Eva to look after now, i dont need havin to do his jobs aswell, i dont normally snap at him but when i do he no's im being serouis :nope:

Today iv shouted and swore at OH and its got me no where, just sarcy comments back off him. Iv even told him if he doesent pull his finger out im going to confiscate his PS3 but i dont think im serious. If hes still being a lazy dick at the weekend im taking it to my mums.

Sorry but i had a giggle at that last post lozzy, its like tellin of kids hahaha

I feel like im living with a teenager, my 14 year old sister is more of a help to my mum than OH is to me.

awk god love you, sounds like he needs a good clip round the ear lozzy lol x

Clip round the ear? Hes lucky i dont take wax to his legs.

I think wax to the legs sounds like a suitable punishment lozzy :rofl: take pics!!

my baby had his first plane ride last week. he is a great traveler.slept the whole time.:happydance:

Oh callie where was his first plane ride to? :) glad he was a good boy!
Noah is 8weeks old today (gosh how time flies) and he has his 2 month check up and jabs :( I don't think I can watch- I will def cry :( DH will have to !
I have also had to put Noah in 3-6 month growers now as his 0-3months is too small !
Since my section I have had 2 bad bladder infections and had to go on antibiotics for both- I just got over the last one so hopefully that will be it for a while :(

How are all you ladies doing? Those that are still breastfeeding: How is it going? I am still BFing and sometimes my nipples still get cracked/sore, I had them checked yesterday at the docs and she said they are fine.

Well, baby is asleep- I will try and have a quick shower before he wakes :)

Have a lovely day ladies! xx :flower:

lol readin all the posts about your OH's makes me feel better about mine....we're not having the best of times at the moment, we just argue constantly! i do all the work when it comes to Ava dont get me wrong he changes the ocasional nappy and does a few feeds around teatime but i do everything else.

we're just arguing constantly, I was ready to walk last night :cry: its like nothing has changed for him and it has massively for me yet I'm expected to be all sweetness and light and then he contradicts every decision I make for Ava yet he pays no attention whn I'm discussing with him - cant win!!

has anyone elses baby had colic? I've bought some of the TT bottles with the rod in the middle, bloody expnsive so better help! Started using the colief again, hope it works dont think I gave it much chance last time.

i've tried her on Aptamil comfort milk but she just sicks most of it up, think its too heavy for her. Anyone else's LO sick up a lot on comfort?

babies put a strain on even the strongest of relationships, its a massive change and the tiredness doesn't help. Our house is full of cold at the mo and what with a poorly wiliiam off school and ailsa full of gunk i'm just trying to concentrate on them and not get ill myself but my throat is niggling and my heads sore! however being a women i'm just getting on with it taking paracetemol and not making a bnig deal! dh however my god u'd think he was dying!!! in bed this morning i got from him that he might take the day off sick! yeah great all right for some!

As fir the colic ailsa hasn't suffered but Wil was awful for it and the only thing that helped him was colief. She will grow out of it though hun by 12 weeks so its not forever and it will get easier :hug:

oh baby has been for his injections- his cries pierced my heart so that
i had to leave the room :( Dh was fantastic and stayed with baby. Noah has grown 10cm since he was born (he is now 60cm long) and he weighs 5.2kg now (he weighed 3.07kg at birth) so it seems the BFing is working :)

Ness I don't know much about colic relief, but I do know that it passes on its own- look up the "colic hold" for your OH to do- he carries baby on his forearm- whenever Noah fusses and is hard to settle, my DH does this and it works a charm every single time :)

Thanks wishing I'll have a look for that hold :flower:

Yeah the tiredness doesn't help Anouska especially as I haven't caught up on sleep since the birth lol

Lol at your OH typical male they act like they're dying ha ha

I was told before we had Lyra that a baby makes or breaks a relationship and I can see why, I want to murder my OH most of the time! Im going to cut the plug off the PS3 if he ignores her again :growlmad: xx

Kelly how is Meadow's reflux on the comfort, starting to think thats what Ava has, she arches her back and screams and has fussiness at every feed, seems to constantly want to feed but doesnt take much and is sick after every feed and never sleeps for long.

Emy thats great news honey yay :flower:

I havent got a 6 week check its at 8 weeks - assuming I'm allowed to just drive at 6 weeks? Or do I need a doctors note or something?

Hi Ness...:flower:

Meadow seems to take the comfort milk pretty well, thankfully she is only a small amount sick (but she has silent reflux, not reflux) She still suffers with her pain now & then...:cry: Its so horrible, one minute she is smiling & coo'ing the next, crying in pain :cry:

Why dont you speak to your HV about your concerns, it does sound like reflux, have a look at the 'reflux thread' & mayby post whats going on with Ava, they are a great help & as they are experienced in the symptoms, they may be able to help you :hugs:

Oh & with regard to driving, ring your insurance company as they all have different policys, you need to get your doctor to write on their notes that your scar is feeling Ok, then you are covered with your insurance :thumbup: I was able to drive at 5 weeks, would have been 4, but due to infection I had to wait.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->