December Dreamers 2010 mummies-keep in touch

Meadow has a cold :awww:

But....She slept from 9pm until 7am, waking a few times, but settling with just her dummy! :happydance::sleep:

Im not gonna get to used to it though, as shes 'off' her milk a bit at the mo'...Because of her cold

Think i may take Freddie swimming when he is about 3 months...i need to get fit too.
I am so bloody ill, not good when i need to do stuff and have a baby to look after :(
I think i will just wean him when he is ready, might try him on baby rice at 4 month but we will see x

Im going to do a mix of TW and BLW and i wont be doing it untill she needs it.

Wish Ailsa liked calpol - shes got a horrible cold and been giving her calpol at night to help her sleep but she looks at u like yr trying to poison her and then spits most of it out!!!

Shes off her milk as well - taking around 3 ozs generally sometimes a bit more but all she really wants to do is sleep! Its been a few days now and I'm wondering whether I should take her to the Drs but she is taking some milk, still producing wet and pooey nappies and when shes awake shes till all smiles, think i'll see how she is tomorrow.

I was also wondering what peoples plans are for weaning? TW? BLW? 4 months? 6 months?

Whenever he seems hungerier? My ex's sister started weaning when she noticed her LO got very excited smelling food, so a sign like that perhaps? if he'll go all the way to 6 months with nothing else then i'm also happy to wait.

Cuddles for Meadow :hugs:

Just ordered my baby swim seat :D

yeah things like that r signs, also waking in the night when they were previously sleeping through, not satisfied after a bottle and looking longingly at u and yr food when yr eating!!!

Wish Ailsa liked calpol - shes got a horrible cold and been giving her calpol at night to help her sleep but she looks at u like yr trying to poison her and then spits most of it out!!!

Thats the only problem now they have made is sugar free. It tastes like crap.

I'm hoping to take Lyra swimming once shes had her injections, I'm too paranoid about her getting ill to do it before!

I'm doing BLW as soon as shes ready, I sit her on my knee while I eat most of the time so once she starts grabbing my food I'll start giving her some of her own :)

Still trying to convince OH that Lyra should stay in her own room now. As much as I love co-sleeping the longer we leave it the more work its going to be to get her to sleep by herself. Plus we both sleep so much better when we are in different rooms, when she sleeps with us she wakes every 1-2 hours for a feed but in her room she can go almost 6 hours! I think while shes clearly happy it would be stupid to bring her back in. I cant believe we had a massive row about where she sleeps, because he wanted her out and I wanted her in and the first night I had her in her cot I cried all night because I didn't really want her in there, and now he's changed his mind and wants her back in with us! :wacko: :growlmad: :ignore: And he doesn't care that me and Lyra dont sleep as well, just that he misses his night time cuddles :( xx

Men eh!? Lucky for me DH has said that he'll take his cues from me re Ailsa as its me that has to look after her most of the time while hes at work!

Am hoping that shes starting to turn a corner with this cold - she been asleep all morning but has stayed awake after her lunchtime feed and is currently on her play mat shouting at David Dickinson!!!!

My mams just sent me this pics of me in labour and immidatly after she was born :S

My mams just sent me this pics of me in labour and immidatly after she was born :S

Are you not pleased by this Lozzy? What are they like? Why's she sent them now?

I wish I had some pics of me in labour and him being born :( but the lack of birth partner meant that was something I missed out on. I got to see with a mirror though and I thought that was pretty cool.

I look like shit on them and Niamh looks like shes been beaten up. Shes not long decorated so had the memory card packed away

Ivy had her first lot of jabs today - she really screamed and she isnt her normal self :nope: She is sleepy but crying randomly and wanting cuddles - feeding OK though and I'm not concerned that there is something wrong, I'm just a bit traumatised by the whole experience!

Those who have had the first lot of jabs - how long did your baby take to get back to their normal selves?

LO was a bit walm after hers so i gave her some calpol, she was soon back to herself after that

Meadow has a cold :awww:

But....She slept from 9pm until 7am, waking a few times, but settling with just her dummy! :happydance::sleep:

Im not gonna get to used to it though, as shes 'off' her milk a bit at the mo'...Because of her cold

Eva has a cold aswell, she woke up witha stuffy nose n a bad cough, so went an bought her calpol nasal spray, n chemist wouldnt sell me calpol to give her becuase she is only 6wks? HV tomoz so going to mention it to her anyway. She also has been bringing up alittle of her milk and just isnt herself :(

Are you not pleased by this Lozzy? What are they like? Why's she sent them now?

I wish I had some pics of me in labour and him being born :( but the lack of birth partner meant that was something I missed out on. I got to see with a mirror though and I thought that was pretty cool.

Emy they asked did i wont to watch myself givin birth, i said yea, they where going to use the mirror they use for waterbirth (just A4 sized) but then decided just to push the bed upto the long mirror in on the wall in my room. I seen it all it was amazing and im so glad i ssaid yes!

They asked me if i wanted to feel her head but i said no,

They asked me aswell, i didnt really no what to say but said yea, an when i felt her head it made me wont to push her out even more, plus i didnt no if i was havin a boy or girl so couldnt wait to find out :thumbup:

They asked me aswell, i didnt really no what to say but said yea, an when i felt her head it made me wont to push her out even more, plus i didnt no if i was havin a boy or girl so couldnt wait to find out :thumbup:

I wanted to but was to exhausted to move my arm:dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"