December Dreamers 2010 mummies-keep in touch

baby wellies? i've not heard or seen any of them - they sound sweet!

well i'm pleased to say after not being able to brush my teeth with my right arm last night it now feels a lot better still sore and bruised and can't lift it to extremes but at least i'm able t pick A up and feed her etc!
My back/bum however is very bruised it even hurts to sit and lean back on the sofa!!!

Id never heard of them before an thought they wouldnt really be comfy for a baby, but once she gave me them they look cute, an they arnt rubber, a have a wollen lining inside, ill get a pic of them :thumbup:
Maybe youv hurt your tailbone if the pain is right down near your bum?

My tickers stopped working? Charlie is 5 weeks Monday :wacko:

I think its because our tickers count in months rather than weeks...:thumbup:

See, I would say Meadow is 9 weeks tomm (counting each week since her birth) but if its counted in months then she is 2 months today! (as its the 6th today, she was born 6th Dec) :wacko:

But at one point it said 3 weeks :wacko:

here is a recent pic of eva, she is now 6wks an gettin chubby cheeks :cloud9:

Attachments

• DSC00987.jpg
    DSC00987.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 0
Morning all. Had my first night out last night, Niamh stayed at her grandmas. I did good i only rang once lastnigh to make sure she went to sleep ok and then again this morning to see how she had been during the night.

As aprihensive as i was about leaving her i had a fantastic time. Havent had a laugh like that for ages.

Eva's baby wellies :D

Attachments

• DSC01022.jpg
    DSC01022.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 0
Morning all. Had my first night out last night, Niamh stayed at her grandmas. I did good i only rang once lastnigh to make sure she went to sleep ok and then again this morning to see how she had been during the night.

As aprihensive as i was about leaving her i had a fantastic time. Havent had a laugh like that for ages.

You know youve had a good nite when you say 'morning all' & its 3pm!! :haha::haha:

Glad you enjoyed yourself, it does you good & you feel so much more refreshed (says she who hasnt been on a nite out for donkeys years! :dohh:)

You know youve had a good nite when you say 'morning all' & its 3pm!! :haha::haha:

Glad you enjoyed yourself, it does you good & you feel so much more refreshed (says she who hasnt been on a nite out for donkeys years! :dohh:)

Belive it or not iv been up since 8am :dohh:

See I think talking to her normally will mean she learns to talk better but he just tells be about how baby talk 'is proven to make them talk earlier' blah blah blah :ignore: I DONT CARE!

If we each do one then surely thats better than us both just saying 'ah bushi bushi boo, ga ga goo' to her all the time :dohh:

I have so much to say to that...but I don't know where to start...

They need to hear proper language...or they'll never learn it. Baby talk drives me nuts. Sorry. I do it back to my son, but I also talk to him...

Sorry if this has been addressed already, I'm just catching up.

My tickers stopped working? Charlie is 5 weeks Monday :wacko:

I think its because our tickers count in months rather than weeks...:thumbup:

See, I would say Meadow is 9 weeks tomm (counting each week since her birth) but if its counted in months then she is 2 months today! (as its the 6th today, she was born 6th Dec) :wacko:

But at one point it said 3 weeks :wacko:

There are tickers that just count in weeks, the month/weeks thing is so confusing. Your current ticker counted in weeks until it hit a month, and now it switched over to counting in months. So it's been 3 days since he turned a month and so he's a month and three days. It's confusing.

Good to hear you had a good night lozzy, you looking forward to the next one?

I am looking foward to the next one but not for another few months yet.

I think the first time i will be going out drinking wise F will be about 6 months!
Its the Isle of Wight Festival and i can't wait! Also i don't need to camp as i live close to the site :happydance:

What did everyone do with their babies when they were 5 weeks?

& what did your baby actually do at 5 weeks? I've read they can start smiling? Charlie just seems to eat sleep and grunt lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->