December Dreamers 2010 mummies-keep in touch

Ailsa has been out of newborn for a while now and 0-3 is starting to get a bit on the smalll side esp stuff from Next!

Loving all the baby pics - i can't believe how much hair Freddie has! DD's def have the most gorgeous babies!!! The only pic i have of me and Ailsa is from the day she was born in hosp!!!

here are a few recent pics of my little lady!

Attachments

• DSCN0745.jpg
    DSCN0745.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 2
  • DSCN0763.jpg
    DSCN0763.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 2
  • DSCN0769.jpg
    DSCN0769.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 2
  • DSCN0772.jpg
    DSCN0772.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 3
Oh your LO's are too cute !! :)
Noah is 2 months old today and since a few days ago we have been getting real big smiles !! :)

Here are some latest pics :
NOAH 243.jpg

NOAH 240.jpg

Awww! Anouska she is looking really grown up now! LOVELY!
And Noah is sooo cute smiling away! :)

Wilsmum, Lyra has that dress too :haha:

Shes been in 0-3 sine 5 weeks! We need more stuff, a few of them are already a bit tight, there should be more sizes I think, 0-3 and 3-6 are massively different!

Lyra has her injections at 3pm, must not cry... :roll: xx

I agree with the sizes! He has never fit in newborn, was in 1month stuff at birth and his toes are right at the end of his 0-3 sleepsuits and have been for a while! But the 3-6 look HUGE on his body :shrug:
I wish they did 1-2 3-4 5-6 etc.

More beautiful piccies! :cloud9:

I'm off to booby club this morning, had an....interesting...night with Silas but think I'm up to date with sleep now :thumbup:

He's starting to get nearer 4 hours between feeds again...but two days ago he was on only 2. Takes soooo long to get him asleep at night time, but once he's off properly he's off.

Weigh in clinic yesterday he was 10lbs12oz, so that's 12oz in 8 days. Health visitor coming tomorrow so I imagine we'll hit 11lbs then.

Can someone explain the percentile thing to me? what do the numbers mean? what's good and what's bad?

I was amazed Silas fitted in newborn clothes at all, but he did. Then had him in a bunch of up to 1 month clothes, but they don't fit anymore.
I think he's more short and fat that tall and skinny hahaha. He's thriving anyhow!

I've got the same problem, she is at the end of the 0-3 month sleepsuits but even they are really massive on the body and around the shoulders. She only weighs just over 9lb but she is really long :wacko:

It would make much more sense, how they think a 3month old and a 6 month old could fit in the same clothes I have no idea!

Lyra's refusing to take a nap :dohh: we got up at 7 and started falling asleep at just gone eight but didnt quite manage to nod off then decided no matter how tired she is she doesnt want to sleep! xx

Ailsa has been out of newborn for a while now and 0-3 is starting to get a bit on the smalll side esp stuff from Next!

Loving all the baby pics - i can't believe how much hair Freddie has! DD's def have the most gorgeous babies!!! The only pic i have of me and Ailsa is from the day she was born in hosp!!!

here are a few recent pics of my little lady!

aw she looks pretty long Eva is only 52cm an was 49cm when she was born. :cloud9:

Oh your LO's are too cute !! :)
Noah is 2 months old today and since a few days ago we have been getting real big smiles !! :)

Here are some latest pics :
View attachment 166226

View attachment 166227

Aw bless the one of him lay on your is lovely :cloud9:

Shes been in 0-3 sine 5 weeks! We need more stuff, a few of them are already a bit tight, there should be more sizes I think, 0-3 and 3-6 are massively different!

Oh hope it dosnt her her to much, im dreading when Eva has to get hers ill prob end up cryin if she dose :cry:

More beautiful piccies! :cloud9:

I'm off to booby club this morning, had an....interesting...night with Silas but think I'm up to date with sleep now :thumbup:

He's starting to get nearer 4 hours between feeds again...but two days ago he was on only 2. Takes soooo long to get him asleep at night time, but once he's off properly he's off.

Weigh in clinic yesterday he was 10lbs12oz, so that's 12oz in 8 days. Health visitor coming tomorrow so I imagine we'll hit 11lbs then.

Can someone explain the percentile thing to me? what do the numbers mean? what's good and what's bad?

I was amazed Silas fitted in newborn clothes at all, but he did. Then had him in a bunch of up to 1 month clothes, but they don't fit anymore.
I think he's more short and fat that tall and skinny hahaha. He's thriving anyhow!

Good to hear he is puttin the weight on emy would love to see some more pics of him :thumbup: Eva im sure is going to be very small an abit on the chubby side when older lol

Emy When is heulyn comin over? and if breezer OH can gives us a lift to meet up just let me no when, hopefully before march tho because she is moving to england, an i dont drive :thumbup: i asked on NI thread anyway.

It would make much more sense, how they think a 3month old and a 6 month old could fit in the same clothes I have no idea!

Lyra's refusing to take a nap :dohh: we got up at 7 and started falling asleep at just gone eight but didnt quite manage to nod off then decided no matter how tired she is she doesnt want to sleep! xx

Eva has been fighting her sleep the past three night, but i think its because of her cold, the nasal drops are working well but her cough is awful. she just isnt herself :nope:

Its really pretty i love it - thats the first time shes worn it - its 3-6 months and the sleeves of the top are slightly to long and the tights that came with it were quite a lot too big!!

I would say Next stuff comes up small so try them for sleepsuits, i got a pack of 5 pink ones in 3-6 months for Ailsa recently and they're big but not massively so unlike the ones i got given from m&s - she can get her feet out of the holes between the poppers in those ones!!!!

Shes asleep! :dance: It's a miracle!!

Now to try and chuck some lunch down my neck and get washed and dressed before she wakes up again...

think there must be something in the air - Ailsa has been grumpy today - managed to cuddle her to sleep then popped her on the sofa while I put clean sheets in her moses basket and transferred her there where she slept for about 15 mins and now seems in a much better mood quite happily chatting away to herself!

She cried as soon as I got upstairs :dohh:

Its defiantly co sleeping that makes her have bad naps, shes always terrible the next day if shes been in with us, OHs not fussed though because hes at work and doesnt have to deal with her :roll: xx

She cried as soon as I got upstairs :dohh:

Its defiantly co sleeping that makes her have bad naps, shes always terrible the next day if shes been in with us, OHs not fussed though because hes at work and doesnt have to deal with her :roll: xx
hugs Xxx

Hi - running in and out as Caitlyn wont settle for long today and has just woken

Lovely piccies of the babies - will post more of caitlyn when I get a moment.

Hope everyone is well

1 quick question - how long after birth did everyone bleed and does having a c-section make a difference??

Must dash - her majesty is screaming for her slave.......

Mizze xx

Hi - running in and out as Caitlyn wont settle for long today and has just woken

Hope everyone is well

1 quick question - how long after birth did everyone bleed and does having a c-section make a difference??

Mizze xx

4.5 weeks...dont know about c section but bf can make it go on for longer :flower:

Hope everyone is well

Mizze xx

Generally you bleed lighter and shorter after a section cause they clean most of it out while they are in there - i bled heavily for the first 24hrs after and then just had light bleeding for a week or 2 and then had my first period at 6 weeks which was pretty heavy and lasted a few days longer than my periods did pre preg. But went on the pill at 6 weeks and then my next period was pretty much as I expected it would be.

Hope everyone is well

Mizze xx

I thought I'd stopped at 5 weeks but got a random bit today.

It better not be my period or they'll be riots :growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->