December Dreamers 2010 mummies-keep in touch

Heres a recent pic of me and Niamh at my grandparents house.

https://i930.photobucket.com/albums/ad148/lozzy22minx/gma.jpg

AHHH gorg pic!!!

Here's one of my lovely fully-recovered baby from Friday :) and in his halloween 50p bat costume from um...today :p

Sam, they start to smile and coo! He had a lovely little cute babble this morning while I changed him and he smiles on occasion too :). Sometimes when he's done feeding but hasn't let go yet. It's adorable and funny! It's still rare to catch the moments but they're awesome!

Attachments

• Silas (2).jpg
    Silas (2).jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 3
  • bat.jpg
    bat.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 3
I really need to get on my laptop so I can put a pic of him up! There's one on my Facebook but I don't have anyone from here on there :dohh:

So I can expect some smiles soon then :) can't wait!

What did everyone do with their babies when they were 5 weeks?

& what did your baby actually do at 5 weeks? I've read they can start smiling? Charlie just seems to eat sleep and grunt lol

Eva could stick her tongue out at me when i done it to her, i love this pic of her doing it, She dosnt smile when she is awake but dose when she is napping. :thumbup:

Attachments

• DSC00941.jpg
    DSC00941.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 0
Lozzy niamh looks alot like you!

EMy aw nie to see some pics of silas not in hospital, im sure your glad to have him all to your self again x

OMG!! I stopped Bfing 2 days ago and i have my period already!! Damn womb!
This morning i was like why does my tummy hurt :rofl: i had forgotten the period pain!

I love the pics girls! I have yet to get a decent one with me and Charlie. I think that shall be tomorrows mission :)

I'm finally on my laptop! Here are some pictures of Charlie :cloud9:

Attachments

• charlie1.jpg
    charlie1.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 1
  • charlie2.jpg
    charlie2.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 2
  • charlie3.jpg
    charlie3.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 1
  • charlie4.jpg
    charlie4.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 1
Loving your pics ladies! Your little ones are so gorgeous! Love love love! Its so funny isnt it if you think how just a few months ago we all first started talking and were all moaning about pregnancy, now we have our little mini-mes actually here and our lives have COMPLETELY changed! Really makes me think... Isn't life a funny old thing...

Ok you forced me...heres some pics of Freddie :cloud9:

Attachments

• freddie2.jpg
    freddie2.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 1
  • new new 013.jpg
    new new 013.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 1
  • new 014.jpg
    new 014.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 3
I love the pics girls! I have yet to get a decent one with me and Charlie. I think that shall be tomorrows mission :)

I'm finally on my laptop! Here are some pictures of Charlie :cloud9:

Aw i love the first one i got a pic abit like that of eva when she was few hours old there wrinkly forehead :cloud9:

Ok you forced me...heres some pics of Freddie :cloud9:

Wow look at the head of hair he has he is so cute! :cloud9:

Piccies of Ivy...

At about 7 weeks ish

https://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q158/lissylops1/P1120090.jpg​
and today...

https://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q158/lissylops1/P1250112.jpg​

Went shopping today and everyone was like "look at that babys hair!" :rofl:
I said im gonna put a hat on him....even tho i love his hair :cloud9:

OMG!! Ivy is bloody beautiful! Baby match making time me thinks...... :haha:

AHHH!!!!!

Totally gorgeous pics everyone!!!

Charlie looks so innocent, like he would never cry. So petit compared to my bruizer in his up to 3 months clothes :dohh:. Completely beautiful.

Freddies hair is amazing, I'm jealous :( I want my baby to get some!

Must add that Eva-Jane's headband is class, If I had a little girl I'd order one off you. She looks beautiful as ever.

and the pic of Ivy smiling on the mat is to die for. :D

Seriously gorge babies :cloud9:, having one has made me really broody :shrug:- dammit wish I was in a stable relationship and not single.

AHHH!!!!!

Charlie looks so innocent, like he would never cry. So petit compared to my bruizer in his up to 3 months clothes :dohh:. Completely beautiful.

Must add that Eva-Jane's headband is class, If I had a little girl I'd order one off you. She looks beautiful as ever.

Seriously gorge babies :cloud9:, having one has made me really broody :shrug:- dammit wish I was in a stable relationship and not single.

Thanks hun, he's a good baby :) think he's gonna be in 0-3 very soon kus he's so long lol - everything he wears now is beginning to stretch. He's gonna be tall n skinny like his dad lol.

How's ickle Silas now? I dunno if you updated, I missed a few pages :dohh: the thread moves so fast sometimes.

Piccies of Ivy...

At about 7 weeks ish

https://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q158/lissylops1/P1120090.jpg​
and today...

https://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q158/lissylops1/P1250112.jpg​

:cloud9::cloud9: Ivy looks such a happy little girl in those pics :cloud9:

Went shopping today and everyone was like "look at that babys hair!" :rofl:
I said im gonna put a hat on him....even tho i love his hair :cloud9:

If only he was a girl youd be able to put bobbles in his hair lol:cloud9:

AHHH!!!!!

Thanks, gonna buy some more bits next timeim shoppin and make her a few more, gives me something to do aswell when the cleanin has been done, kinda sick of watchin tv lately. And how is silas doing? in 3month clothes already wow, Eva still in her newborn clothes, have all her 0-3 in her wardrobe ready for when she fits in them cant wait because she has some lovely stuff.

My boy is still in his newborn clothes. Really getting my moneys worth out of them.:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->