December Dreamers 2010 mummies-keep in touch

Thanks guys, am still bleeding relatively heavily, but with bf that could be normal. its not quite 4 weeks yet after all.

Mizze xx

Thanks guys, am still bleeding relatively heavily, but with bf that could be normal. its not quite 4 weeks yet after all.

Mizze xx

I bled heavily 3 weeks after my section, fresh red blood and big clots. I went to A and E and it turned out i had an infection.They were going to keep me in as it can be dangerous, but they sent me home with antibiotics because my blood results weren't as bad as they initially thought. Get your self to the doctor/hospital asap xx

I only stopped bleeding a few days ago!

Lyra was pretty good with her jabs, she cried a bit but forgot about it soon enough. Shes a grumpy little one now though, given her calpol but shes still a bit whiney :cry: xx

Hi - running in and out as Caitlyn wont settle for long today and has just woken

Lovely piccies of the babies - will post more of caitlyn when I get a moment.

Hope everyone is well

1 quick question - how long after birth did everyone bleed and does having a c-section make a difference??

Must dash - her majesty is screaming for her slave.......

Mizze xx

Almost 7 week since havin Eva, ni still havnt had a period, is that normal??:shrug:

It's been 8 and a half wks for me and still no period so don't worry. Takes longer for some people.

Just bought a bumbo chair. he loves it!!!:happydance:
i swear he is teething already. he wants to constantly munch on my hand, his hand, whatever and is a drool monster. i thought he was supposed to get sleeping down before teething! now i don't think i will ever sleep.:dohh:

Mizze xx

As Nat says, get to the Doctors, that doesnt sound right :hugs:

I bleed heavily for a few days, then it settled down alot, but went on for a good 2-3 weeks

Almost 7 week since havin Eva, ni still havnt had a period, is that normal??:shrug:

Im on 9 weeks now & about a week ago I thought I was getting my period, as had back pains etc... But nope, nothing yet......(breastfeed up to 1 month, so its now been another month!)

Please dont come when we leave for Australia :nope::dohh::nope:

I solely breastfeed and i stopped bleedding just shy of 6 weeks and got my first period 2 days later.:wacko: feel like its coming on again

Anyone broody or thinking when they may have another yet...:haha:

If you remember, my Daughter was my last.....

.....Things change! :baby:

Iv thought about when but it wont be for a good few years and im deffo not broody!

Me but not for a couple of years...if im allowed :(
Want to have a while to enyoy Freddie first :cloud9:

Well, my DH had always said this was our last too...So I was dreading approaching the subject with him.....

But we had 'the chat' last night & he agrees...:cloud9:

We will wait until we have moved to Australia though, but defo wont be a big age gap, might start 'trying' when Meadow is 1 :baby::thumbup:

OMG....I so cant believe im saying that, Wow!...:happydance:

I had always said that I didnt want a big age gap between my DS2 & my next child, as between DS1 & DS2 there is 10 years....but circumstances 'happened' & the gap was 7 years....

So I think there is 'something inside me' that would love to have 2 children close in age too :cloud9:

At the moment the plan is to wait til Ivy is one and then try for another one....DH says he needs to get over the 'trauma' of the birth though first :haha:

:rofl: at your Oh's trauma! My Oh won't even talk to me about it, i say don't you want more and he just avoids it :(

OH dosent say anything ether when i say i want another in 4/5 years but since he hasent said no im taking that as a yes.

Iv got it all planned out lol. Were going to get married in 4/5 years and start TTC on our honeymoon.

Just need him to ask me now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->