December Dreamers 2010 mummies-keep in touch

Anyone broody or thinking when they may have another yet...:haha:

If you remember, my Daughter was my last.....

.....Things change! :baby:

I'm coming off the pill when Lyra is one hopefully! I can't wait to have another, my pregnancy and birth were so easy I feel like I could pop out a football team :haha:

At the moment the plan is to wait til Ivy is one and then try for another one....DH says he needs to get over the 'trauma' of the birth though first :haha:

Your OH is traumatised!? :rofl:

Lyra was brilliant last night, went straight to sleep! I was lonely in the bed by myself though (OH had to stay overnight where he worked) so when she woke for a feed I brought her into our bed :blush:

She seems to have taken the jabs well, give her a single dose of Calpol at teatime because she was feeling a bit warm but shes been fine since! :thumbup: xx

I feel like that too Pixxie, i strangely actually enjoyed giving birth :rofl:
I WILL NOT be going to hospital next time tho!
Freddie slept sooo good last night! He went 10 till 4 and then till 8!! It a miracle!

hhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!! iv not been on here in aaages, hope no one has forgotten me :(

Well after being pregnant two years in a row i am defo not broody infact im going to the family planning tonight to see about getting the implant! nooooo more babies for me, im happy with my two :kiss:

here is a pic of my gorgeous Emily

Attachments

• 168638_10150394697860562_576855561_17143675_1777519_n.jpg
    168638_10150394697860562_576855561_17143675_1777519_n.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 2
Awww Emily is sooo cute! I understand why all the mums with 2 or more don't get on much! It must be a million times harder for you :hugs:
I will be very happy if i can have a girl next but if not it doesn't matter!
One more baby for me and thats it :)

I feel like that too Pixxie, i strangely actually enjoyed giving birth :rofl:
I WILL NOT be going to hospital next time tho!
Freddie slept sooo good last night! He went 10 till 4 and then till 8!! It a miracle!

I was at the birth centre but me and OH have agreed that the next one we will have at home as they are closing our local maternity services :nope:

We were going to have Lyra at home but with it being our first we didn't know how I'd cope so we thought it best to be at the hospital in case I end up needing a section or something.

My window cleaner just asked me if Lyra was mine and then was amazed and said he didn't even notice I'd been pregnant! :rofl: he comes every 2 weeks so I dont know how he missed it, it's not like I was small at the end! xx

Anyone broody or thinking when they may have another yet...:haha:

If you remember, my Daughter was my last.....

.....Things change! :baby:

I'm stupidly broody. Everytime I look at him I feel even more broody.

And realistically, could be the guts of 10 years before I get myself into a stable relationship and get to have another one :cry:

It's the really good days with a good amount of time between feeds and when lots gets done I just think "hmm...I want another one". It's crazy, never would've thoughtI'd feel like that.

My window cleaner just asked me if Lyra was mine and then was amazed and said he didn't even notice I'd been pregnant! :rofl: he comes every 2 weeks so I dont know how he missed it, it's not like I was small at the end! xx

:haha:!

:rofl: That he didn't notice!
Freddie is sooo sleepy today...he has been asleep for 4 hours now, do you think i should wake him for a feed?
He never slept like this when i was feeding him! Is this normal for FF babies?
x

Id try and wake him but if he wants to carry on sleeping let him. Lyras had a few 4 hour naps before xx

:wacko:He is awake now! He just rolled over and started grabbing things and putting them in his mouth! Maybe he was learning in his sleep :rofl:
Has anyone has their period yet? I have just got my first one and its REALLY heavy, was anyone elses like that? I am a bit worried :nope:

I think its normal for the first one to be very heavy but I havnt had mine yet xx

Its bloody awful, your glad youve not had it yet! :haha:
I hate it, think i might get the implant and hope it stops them all together :)

OK i spoke to soon i started my period last night, but to be honest FXed its not as painful as i thought it was going to be, very deep redy colour tho :shrug:
I guess this is the start of it all again :( i liked not having them while being pregnant.

As for having more children i dont think we will have another till eva is starting school or maybe abit after, because i really just wont to spend time with her and give her all my attension :thumbup:

the link in my sig is my birth story but how do i put it where you can just click the writing instead of that link showing?

my first period was really heavy as well - i was getting worried cause i was starting to feel ill and dizzy with it, what with losing the extra litre of blood when i had her i was really concerned i'd have to start taking iron tablets again but thankfully it settled down after a few days and i started to feel more like myself again!

At the moment the plan is to wait til Ivy is one and then try for another one....DH says he needs to get over the 'trauma' of the birth though first :haha:

Ha HA HA HE was traumatised?? really? LOL.

And realistically, could be the guts of 10 years before I get myself into a stable relationship and get to have another one :cry:

DS is going to be 13 in April. While Juliet wasn't exactly planned.. the time just wasn't right before now.

Although, we have talked about TTC in early 2012.

I had forceps and an episiostomy and he was at the wrong end of the bed!

I would love to have #2 at home but more than likely i will get diabetes again and be classified as high risk :cry: i wouldnt get induced again though without good reason, i would request daily monitoring if needs be and more scans. I feel like my diabetes was a lie anyway - seeing as she weighed 6lb 7oz!

Anyone heard from Ness (facebook?) :shrug:

Hope her & Ava are well :hugs: I know she was thinking of taking her to the Doctors about possible silent reflux

I hope I get my period VERY soon....Really dont want to get it just as we are leaving for Australia :dohh: As if its not gonna be hard enough with a 3 month old & a 18 hour flight! :wacko:

Meadow has her injections tommorow & im totally dreading it :cry:

Even though I have done it with my Boys, it doesnt make it any easier :nope:

Lol that wouldnt be good gettin it few days before you leave to go to aussy, your so lucky, what apart are you going to live?
I got Eva appointment today 24th this month its just a drop in clinic between 9-10:15 but not really looking forward to it but its only a wee jeg and its all over until the next one :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->