December Dreamers 2010 mummies-keep in touch

Anyone heard from Ness (facebook?) :shrug:

Hope her & Ava are well :hugs: I know she was thinking of taking her to the Doctors about possible silent reflux

She messaged me earlier, shes not dead :haha:

I thought Lyra would kick up more of a fuss about her jabs but she only cried until the woman shook a rattle at her then she shut right up! :rofl:

It would appear that she has gone straight to sleep again! :happydance: and I've convinced OH to leave her in her cot until she wakes for her early morning feed, then he can have cuddles. It must be hard for him not seeing her though bless him. xx

Hey girls

Sorry I dont post much but I have been reading everything on my phone during feeds!
Looks like all the babies are really starting to settle.

Juliette is an absolute dream baby, as our first was tough work (three months prem, colic etc). The only snag with Juliette is she was totally refusing bottles and would only breastfeed meaning i couldn't ever leave her side. Hard when you've a toddler who wants some of mammy to themselves.
Anywho!! Today was a small breakthrough. I got her to take one ou ce in the morningfrom a bottle and two ounces in the afternoon. I have everything crossed this continues so we can do a small it of combi feeding.

Ailsa has her 2nd lot of jabs next thursday! its the last lot i'm not looking forward to as it 3 injections :(

Its going to b a busy week next week what with baby massage monday morning and then i've got a smear monday lunch and then her jabs on thursday - would like to get to clinc on thursday as well but don't think i'll b able to as it clashes with the time shes having her jabs!

Freddie has finally got his first jabs today! :cry:
Is it just one injection?
My poor baby :(

Freddie has finally got his first jabs today! :cry:
Is it just one injection?
My poor baby :(

Meadow has hers today also :cry::baby::cry:

I have been dreading it since the app came through, just want it over & done with now, its not until 2pm! :cry:

Im also interested to know how many...:shrug:

Did anyone take a bottle/give baby a feed for comfort? :shrug:

I will take a bottle with me, mine is at 3pm!
I have to walk and its bloody raining :(
Do you go in with them or what? I have absolutely no idea what to expect x
Thankyou for your message Kelly hope you and Meadow are ok today too
:hugs:

its 2 jabs - one in each leg - you have to go in and sit baby on yr lap take their trousers/tights off and then hold their leg still while the nurse does the injection! She'll probably do one then let baby calm down a bit before doing the other and then I had to sit in the waiting room for 5 minutes just to make sure she was OK after.

I didn't take a bottle with me as Ailsa had only just had a feed but did have her dummy with me but she soon settled with just a cuddle and a bit of shooshing!

I would say be careful of the places where the injection goes in - Ailsa's were a bit sore for a day - she'd start crying if I brushed over them at all bless her!

I am proper dreading it :(
I hate doing things ive never done before never mind something horrid to my baby :(
I hope it stops raining before half 2 :haha:

emily hasnt got hers till next week dreading it! jack didnt really cry with his 1st so hopefully emily will be ok aswell!

went to the family planning last night and im getting the implant in two weeks! eeeek! but scared lol, i said to her two weeks?!?! my OH just needs to look at me and i fall preg haha! we have dtd twice im just to scared i get preg!

I am proper dreading it :(
I hate doing things ive never done before never mind something horrid to my baby :(
I hope it stops raining before half 2 :haha:

I know how u feel hun I'm the same but unfortunately with kids its something u have to get used to as yr always having to do things u've never done before what with first day at nursery, first day at school etc etc

Eva in her new bonnet :cloud9:

Attachments

• DSC01038.jpg
    DSC01038.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 1
Ino god love her, im sure she is sick of me puttin bits on her she got a hairband aswell sayin daddy's girl with a pink bow on top.

:rofl: im sure she loves it really!
I have a crappy cold that keeps coming and going! Its rubbish, don't think my immune system is very good.
How much is everyones babies sleeping at night now?

i was shocked tues night i put eva down at 10 after her feed and she didnt wake till 5 then had her bottle n went back over till 11 :O

aw nat your babies dont have there lovely head of hair no more, i loved the first pic you put ov them both you could have put there hair in pony tails so cute!

We shaved it all off!! :( its a custom we do... But i miss their hair!

barely sleeping at all. refuses naps too. i spent all night up and crying. he isn't fussy, just wont sleep. :cry:

OMG that was awful!!
I got absolutely soaked both ways and he cryed like ive never heard him when she did the injections!
He is fine now sucking his muslin :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->