December Dreamers 2010 mummies-keep in touch

Its abit of her ill always have along woth her curl, my sister kept her sons cord went it fell of and set it on the sideboard till she done something but knocked it over and her dog ate it hahaha

Dogs....They'll eat anything! :sick:

Reminds me of when I was toilet training my DS2...Was letting him walk around garden with no nappy on (in the Summer! lol)

When he stood & did a poop, it dropped to the ground!.....My dog ran over, fast as lightning & gobbled it up, like it was a juicy steak! :sick:

(Sorry if anyone is having breakfast!:haha:)

Its abit of her ill always have along woth her curl, my sister kept her sons cord went it fell of and set it on the sideboard till she done something but knocked it over and her dog ate it hahaha

Reminds me of when I was toilet training my DS2...Was letting him walk around garden with no nappy on (in the Summer! lol)

When he stood & did a poop, it dropped to the ground!.....My dog ran over, fast as lightning & gobbled it up, like it was a juicy steak! :sick:

yuk!

:rofl: im sure she loves it really!
I have a crappy cold that keeps coming and going! Its rubbish, don't think my immune system is very good.
How much is everyones babies sleeping at night now?

Lyra does 2 5hr stretches with a feed in between most nights :thumbup:

I am proper dreading it :(

I was feeling just the same as you...Drove to the Doctors feeling awfull :cry:

Got there, only to be told off for not having had her 8 week check up & that they now wouldnt do the injections :nope:

The nurse said to me 'youve had 2 children, you should know they need the check up first' :growlmad:

Well, lady.....Firstly I may have 2 children already, but they are 18 & 7....You do forget things you know :growlmad:

& secondly, you have no idea what I have been dealing with lately, planning for a 3 week trip to Australia (where we arent just having a holiday, but researching areas, jobs etc) .....:growlmad:

I swear to you Girls....I didnt know if to get annoyed :growlmad: or cry! :cry:

Lyra had her injections before her check and they never said anything, just asked 'is baby well?' and when I said yes stabbed her :wacko:

:rofl: :sick:

Lyra has her 8 week check at 9, why doctors think thats an acceptable time for someone with a baby i've no idea!

Does anyone else find it funny that baby clothes have pockets? What could they possibly put in there? :haha: xx

hi everyone :wave:

mega sorry i havent posted but Ava has been fussy lately, throwing up after every feed and waking up with bellyache at around 3am every day....zombie! Think the fussiness is a growth spurt though and no idea why shes suddenly started projectile vomiting after every feed but if it doesnt get better over the weekend gonna go to the docs see if I can get some infant gaviscon.

other than that she's an amazing little thing i adore her! She smiles and coos constantly and I'm pretty sure she laughed yesterday think it was just her putting a sound to a smile rather than her realising she was laughing but it was soooo cute!!

How is everyone? I've not read back cos there are wayyyy too many pages to catch up on xxx

:rofl: im sure she loves it really!
I have a crappy cold that keeps coming and going! Its rubbish, don't think my immune system is very good.
How much is everyones babies sleeping at night now?

Lyra does 2 5hr stretches with a feed in between most nights :thumbup:

I am proper dreading it :(

I was feeling just the same as you...Drove to the Doctors feeling awfull :cry:

Got there, only to be told off for not having had her 8 week check up & that they now wouldnt do the injections :nope:

The nurse said to me 'youve had 2 children, you should know they need the check up first' :growlmad:

Well, lady.....Firstly I may have 2 children already, but they are 18 & 7....You do forget things you know :growlmad:

& secondly, you have no idea what I have been dealing with lately, planning for a 3 week trip to Australia (where we arent just having a holiday, but researching areas, jobs etc) .....:growlmad:

I swear to you Girls....I didnt know if to get annoyed :growlmad: or cry! :cry:

Lyra had her injections before her check and they never said anything, just asked 'is baby well?' and when I said yes stabbed her :wacko:

:rofl: :sick:

Lyra has her 8 week check at 9, why doctors think thats an acceptable time for someone with a baby i've no idea!

Does anyone else find it funny that baby clothes have pockets? What could they possibly put in there? :haha: xx

Gets u in practice hun for when u have to do the school run and have a baby!!!

I am so annoyed!
Freddie has been ok on cow and gate, but recently has been not eating much and fussing etc.
Found out today that C&G hae changed the formula!! How am i supposed to find one he likes again! He is sooo fussy! :(

I havent kept the cord but iv kept the clip.

Niamh went 9 hours last night :D

OH has made me keep the cord in the freezer - he is convinced it would have started to stink!

jealous of your 9 hours lozzy - 4 hour blocks is standard for ivy at the moment :flower:

Wish she would have 9 hours every night,it varies a lot.

Freddie sometimes does 6 hours!! I love that! :haha:
Not sure what formula to change to...what is everyones experiences with different formulas?
x

Freddie sometimes does 6 hours!! I love that! :haha:
Not sure what formula to change to...what is everyones experiences with different formulas?
x

When Ivy has had formula (because I can only express 1oz a time :wacko:) she has had SMA - I know lots of people have had problems with it but she has never had any issues :shrug:

Why do babies grow up so fast!!
2 and a half months today! Sorry for the pic overload i just love him :cloud9:

Attachments

• 2 months + 014.jpg
    2 months + 014.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 4
  • 2 months + 015.jpg
    2 months + 015.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 1
  • 2 months + 023.jpg
    2 months + 023.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 1
  • 2 months + 027.jpg
    2 months + 027.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 0

:haha::haha::haha:

hi everyone :wave:

mega sorry i havent posted but Ava has been fussy lately, throwing up after every feed and waking up with bellyache at around 3am every day....zombie! Think the fussiness is a growth spurt though and no idea why shes suddenly started projectile vomiting after every feed but if it doesnt get better over the weekend gonna go to the docs see if I can get some infant gaviscon.

other than that she's an amazing little thing i adore her! She smiles and coos constantly and I'm pretty sure she laughed yesterday think it was just her putting a sound to a smile rather than her realising she was laughing but it was soooo cute!!

How is everyone? I've not read back cos there are wayyyy too many pages to catch up on xxx

Hey ness hope your doing ok? I love your new avatar her dress is gorg!

I am so annoyed!
Freddie has been ok on cow and gate, but recently has been not eating much and fussing etc.
Found out today that C&G hae changed the formula!! How am i supposed to find one he likes again! He is sooo fussy! :(

I have both the new and old box here, and i checked them last night after id seen the thread about it changing, there is no difference at all, the ingredients are the same everything is the same apart from the new colour and box :shrug:

we use SMA as well - used it with Wil too and haven't had any probs with it - have heard tho that aptamil is very good and about as close as u can get to breast milk.

I think we've been extremely lucky with Ailsa shes regularly been doing 10/11 hours overnight since she was about 5 weeks old.

I was going to keep that too! I was also going to keep my boys bit of skin from his circumcision... My husband nearly vommed in my face when i told him i was going to keep it. I decided not to in the end!

:haha:

Vomit in face!

Silas' cord was seriously gross when it came off. Smelt SO bad, I was happy to get rid of it but kinda wished it was less gross so I could keep it.

The only thing Silas has had other than breastmilk was some Cow and Gate breastmilk fortifier which he had in hospital. They needed to up the amount of calories per mil for him, but he only had it a couple of days.

Hi ladies.

Had an appt with hv today. Rosie is now 9lb 1oz so despite difficulties with bf she has put on 11oz this week! She watched me feeding her and said that we were doing ok but she wants to see us next week too. I am going to try combi feeding. It would seem that Rosie is happy to suck for the easy first milk but not the fatty milk which requires more work! So will top up with formula to help her be satisfied.

Hope you're all ok Xxx

Niamh's first night in a cot tonight and she looks tiny in it. Its a cotbed aswell so its even bigger than a normal cot.

Not going too well at the mo. I would pick a night when OH is out to do it.

Niamh's first night in a cot tonight and she looks tiny in it. Its a cotbed aswell so its even bigger than a normal cot.

Not going too well at the mo. I would pick a night when OH is out to do it.

Best of luck Lozzy, do let us know how it goes and how she sleeps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->