December Dreamers 2010 mummies-keep in touch

Ahh lozzy its tough but keep going with it, you just have to be strong, she will be fine. I put mine straight in their cotbeds as soon as i bought them home from the hospital, lol!

Shes finaly gone to sleep, took her an hour but shes finaly gone to sleep.

Amazing! Well done! Used to take mine 3 hours at a time, lol

I can normaly put her down awake and just leave her but tonight she kept crying. Part of the problem is her dummy is getting to small so it keeps falling out.

Hi Ladies :wave:

Sorry I havent been on for a while, but have been keeping busy going to baby clubs and shopping etc :) Oooh and we went to the park today to feed the ducks (just me and Eloise).

How are we all doing? hope you are all managing to get some rest.

We are doing well - Eloise is such a good baby we are soooo lucky :) She has her daytime feeds every 4 hours, and sleeps for 10 hours at night :happydance: the other morning I had to wake her after 10 1/2 hours as we needed to go out!!!!

I was just concerned that some nights she wouldnt get her 5 feeds in per day, but the Health Visitor said she would be fine as she was having 6 scoops in each feed :) x

Lyra has a cot bed too because I'm a cheep ass mo'fo' and didnt want to pay for a cot AND a bed :haha:

Lozzy I'm sure in a few days she will be back to normal, it's just a change, Lyra can still take up to 2 hours to settle if she's got her grump on so I'd say an hour on the first night is pretty damn good! :thumbup: xx

OMG just watched the last OBEM on 4OD and now I want another baby :blush: I think OH will have to force feed me the pill within a month :rofl: xx

My baby will only do 5 hours straight if I let him sleep next to me, otherwise, he is up every couple of hours to at the very least be soothed. Also, he refuses naps and usually only sleeps about 1-2 hours in the day. I am not sure how either of us survive.

Well shes stayed asleep, thank god. She looks tiny in it, im going to have to take a pic to show you how small she looks.

Oh thats a big milestone lozz, def show us a pic of the little lady!

Hi Ladies :wave:

Sorry I havent been on for a while, but have been keeping busy going to baby clubs and shopping etc :) Oooh and we went to the park today to feed the ducks (just me and Eloise).

How are we all doing? hope you are all managing to get some rest.

We are doing well - Eloise is such a good baby we are soooo lucky :) She has her daytime feeds every 4 hours, and sleeps for 10 hours at night :happydance: the other morning I had to wake her after 10 1/2 hours as we needed to go out!!!!

I was just concerned that some nights she wouldnt get her 5 feeds in per day, but the Health Visitor said she would be fine as she was having 6 scoops in each feed :) x

Hey hun glad to hear from you and pleased yr both doing so well! Eloise sounds very much like Ailsa re feeding and sleeping. Ailsa has her first feed at 6am then goes 4 hours till her next then its 3 hours between the next feeds till her last feed at 7pm.

Well Niamh eventualy went to sleep at 8, went through till 4 and then woke at 9.30.

I could get used to this lol

Ailsa had a bath at half 6, bottle about 7pm and was in bed by 8pm and then didn't wake up till 7:15 this morning! And William didn't get up till 7:45 so I got a bit of a lie in! Woohoo! And DH has taken Wil with him to the allotment today so Ailsa and I are going to enjoy a bit of peace and quiet! might even get the Wii fit out if she'll let me!

Eva has started going 7 1\2 hours when her last night feed at 11 o'clock just hoping it stays like this now :) but she is still abit unsettled as she has a bad cough which sometimes makes her sick after a feed because she is coughing that much trying to clear ther throat.

Erm and mine are still going only 2.5/3 hrs at a time, although last night they went 4hrs then 3 then 2.

Damn you all!!

Aw that must be really hard even more so with two getting up at the same time. Do you have any idea why they are only going that long?

Can anyone tell me how i get the link in my sig to say birth story an so people can click it to read it?

I really dont know! What the hell am i doing wrong?? They feed every 3 hrs in the day, they generally have about 90ml (3oz) then they are put to bed at 7.30pm and feed every 3 hrs, at night they have about 100ml.

Its so friggin difficult and i dont know why they wont just effing sleep :(

Ailsa is having twice as much as yr twins Nat so thats probably y they aren't sleeping as long - they need to be able to take bigger bottles so they can fill up during the day enough to take them through the night. Ailsa has 5 5-6oz feeds in 24hrs, so thats 25-30ozs overall - I'm guessing yr 2 probably take in the same amount over a 24 hr period just little and often!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->