***December Dreamers*** 70 babies born***

Managed to sleep for a few hours - broken sleep but sleep none the less. Am going to start timing them again :thumbup: they really dont feel like period pains for me :shrug: when try happen it feels like a really horrible cramp squeezing my lower abdo, really sharp and intense. Nothing like the period ache people describe that intensifies etc :shrug: Anyway, time time time. Please be regular!

Oooh good luck Sam - Hpefully we will be reading 71 babies born in the morning ;)

My contractions didnt feel like period pains, they felt like squezzing too - but I was induced so not sure if that makes any difference???

Come on Baby Mizzie - we are waiting for you to make your appearance too :) x

Sam - hope its the real deal for you. Im sure contractions feel different for different women.

Come on baby Sam!

Baby Mizze is obviously a lazy little madam who has already decided she isnt listening to her Mummy and Daddy! :D

You know there is still a part of me which is convinced she isnt ever actually coming out.....

Mizze x

gd luck sam, youll no when u need to ring the hospital, when you can do nothig but moan an groan, i couldnt do nothing but howl at 8cm luckly i went up when i did as Eva was born hour n half after findin out i was 8cm.

That dident happen for me, even with the pitocin drip i could breath through them but i dident have any propper contractions till i was 9cm lol.

Managed to sleep for a few hours - broken sleep but sleep none the less. Am going to start timing them again :thumbup: they really dont feel like period pains for me :shrug: when try happen it feels like a really horrible cramp squeezing my lower abdo, really sharp and intense. Nothing like the period ache people describe that intensifies etc :shrug: Anyway, time time time. Please be regular!

Good luck :hugs: Squeezing is a good word to describe it :thumbup:

gd luck sam, youll no when u need to ring the hospital, when you can do nothig but moan an groan, i couldnt do nothing but howl at 8cm luckly i went up when i did as Eva was born hour n half after findin out i was 8cm.

That dident happen for me, even with the pitocin drip i could breath through them but i dident have any propper contractions till i was 9cm lol.

I wish i didnt have contractions till 9cm i crying but there was no tears :shrug: I just kept thinking come on i wont to find out what my baby is but i just wish everything would hurry up. Glad i hung in till i did tho i think if id went up sooner an gotten the gasnair my body would have been used to it.

Im at hospital! 3-4cm!!!! I think they're keeping me in defo! Epidural is on the cards me thinks, she said she'll prepare it when they make me move rooms lol. This is so painful. I havent had any pain relief as of yet though so i might get past on g&a yet lol. Yay! Will update soon :hugs:

That's excellent Sam. If ithey hadn't left it too late I wud have had epidural - they discovere I was in labour at 6cm even tho I had told them much earlier and by the time I had walked to the delivery suite - was 9cm within 5 minutes! So if you feel like you need it, take it and if you can walk around with your gas and air tank do it! Well done. Keep going. Baby 2nite hopefully woohoo!!
Thinking of you :hugs:

Woo congrats Sam! Hope you don't have too long to wait to meet your lo!

Good luck sam x

I'm struggling to find time to get on here now with cobi taking all my time but she is so worth it

I never knew breastfeeding was going to be this hard but just discovered nipple shields so hoping its guna get easier now

Hope baby mizze is along soon x

Afternoon all.

Oooh with any luck Samantha had her baby already. Fx

Baby Mizze has definately decided to be last to this party - bloody typical that is - my family have a history or earlish or on time babies but NOOOOOO Her majesty has decided not to follow the trend..... Bah!

2nd sweep booked for tomorrow somepoint (will know when I ring surgery in the morning)

I am extremely lucky that im not in too much discomfort but nothing is budging her or even apparently having hte slightest effect!

41 weeks today!

Mizze xx

Oh mizze how are you?? still no baby ?? :) your LO is a jellybean for sure hehe :)
Hope she comes soon hun xx you must be so impatient now and so excited too !!

Awwww your avatar is sooo cute - how fab!

Yep still here, still pregnant no signs of anythinf

Sweep no 2 tomorrow.

Am VERY lucky im not in too much discomfort to be honest - im trying to see the good side and be happy she wont have to share her birthday with Christmas celebrations but really baby enough is enough

COME OUT NOW!! :)

Oh and the heartburn is worse than ever -had an awful night last night! :(

Mizze xx

Baby Charlie Frederick Osborne born 03.01.11 6:40am, weighing 6lb 15oz! Laboured with just g&a and pethadine, progressed to 9cm in virtually no time but the pushing stage lasted almost 3 hours, so had to have a drip to make contractions last longer and in the end had to have an epiostomy! He was a good boy, had perfect heartbeat through the whole thing and never got distressed once, abd had a good old cry when he came out. Hes doing well, his body temperature is a bit cold and breastfeeding is hard sometimes, but we are managing! Will write a birth story soon, am hoping to go home tomorrow, which shouldnt be a problem. Will update with pics soon as well!

Come
On
Baby
Mizzie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Come on!!!!

Congratulations on charlie, sam x

Come on baby mizze, your officially last now, so anytime now is good for mummy x x

Many Congratulations Sam :baby::cloud9:

Now all we need is baby Mizzie :thumbup: I predict they will arrive in the next 3 days :baby:

Baby Charlie Frederick Osborne born 03.01.11 6:40am, weighing 6lb 15oz! Laboured with just g&a and pethadine, progressed to 9cm in virtually no time but the pushing stage lasted almost 3 hours, so had to have a drip to make contractions last longer and in the end had to have an epiostomy! He was a good boy, had perfect heartbeat through the whole thing and never got distressed once, abd had a good old cry when he came out. Hes doing well, his body temperature is a bit cold and breastfeeding is hard sometimes, but we are managing! Will write a birth story soon, am hoping to go home tomorrow, which shouldnt be a problem. Will update with pics soon as well!

Come
On
Baby
Mizzie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Come on!!!!

Wayhay!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Congratulations Samantha and Charlie!!

Right Baby - you made it till last so COME ON OUT NOW!!

Please....

Mizze xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"