***December Dreamers*** 70 babies born***

:hugs:
She will come when she is good and ready.... and you can refuse induction, they will just come out and check you every day or so! :)
I think mostly its because peoples dates are wrong...not really the baby is "late" iykwim?
Just do what you want..noone can force you and if your not too uncomfortable..id say let her stay as long as she wants :thumbup:

Sending you lots of love and hugs Mizze.

Sorry I don't get on so much. Rosie is very demanding. I hope to catch up with you all very soon once we have established a bit more of a routine.

Lots of love everyone xxxxxxxxxxxx

Hehe! I was a December Dreamer by 9 hours, love it!

My little blonde potato is doing so well, he keeps getting cuter and doesn't look as big as when he was born (I suppose becasue he's not, and because he was born HUUUUGE)

Hang in there Mizze xx

Emy i love your avatar pic, he looks big in that. x

I haven't been on here for ages!!
How is everyone doing?

Ness how is everything going with baby and feeding. I feel like I'm struggling with feeding at the moment.

Mizze how are you, any signs yet?

Sam CONGRATULATIONS - how are you coping with it all?

Emy I was a December Dreamer by 6hrs and 17 minutes!!

Sorry if I've missed anyone.

Hehe! I was a December Dreamer by 9 hours, love it!

My little blonde potato is doing so well, he keeps getting cuter and doesn't look as big as when he was born (I suppose becasue he's not, and because he was born HUUUUGE)

Yey to your December Dreamer :happydance::baby:

How much did your LO weigh? :shrug:

Hang in there Mizze xx

Emy i love your avatar pic, he looks big in that. x

Yeah, he looks smaller now! That was literally just after he was born o.o

Can't believe I didn't need any stitches, just a couple of tiny tears that I can barely notice. I had the labour that I wanted to have (apart from the drip/induction bit) was mega ideal.

Thank goodness they didnt let me go over term....he'd have been like...12/13lbs o_O

Kelly - he was 9lbs 14oz. I couldnt believe it!

Well done, lovely head of blonde hair! Glad you had the labour you wonted aswell makes it all more enjoyable, i loved giving birth to my wee women everything was just calm.

For the new mummies-https://www.babyandbump.com/parenting/494082-december-dreamers-2010-mummies-keep-touch.html

https://www.babyandbump.com/parenting/494082-december-dreamers-2010-mummies-keep-touch.html

Anouska I made up 120ml/4oz but she has left the last ounce on all 3 night feeds and is waking 2 hours later for another feed little greedy guzzler!!

Zana I'm FF but expressing to try to encourage my supply - got my first little boob squirt in Ava's nose this morning he he! I've got leakage too not loads but you can see the stains on my pj top!!

Mizze I know you're feeling so fed up right now and I know first hand this won't make you feel better but try to spend the day relaxing - u
I think the fact I resigned myself to the fact I'd need inducing and had a night of pampering and a red wine really helped - my body was relaxed and that night my waters broke! Xxxx

she might b having a growth spurt hun - ailsa went through a phase of wanting feeding more regularly at around a week and a half just for a few days an then settled down to 3-4 hourly again.

Ive got a BLOODY show!!!! :wohoo: :yipee:

At last something is happening - I know labour might not be imminent but it happened about 2hrs after the 3rd sweep so im clinging on to it as a sign; Went for a walk with my Mum and MIL and a coffee and scone - nipped to loo and there it was - came home and had more. Yay.

Bump and back feel uncomfortable - no more than than and definately not contractions yet but at this stage im willing to take what I can get! :)

Ness thanks hon :hugs:

MW was great this morning - sweep was okay but very little change in cervix from Tuesday so she rang hospital to book for induction - BUT she was really careful to say just cos we booked it we didnt have to have it - we can go get monitored and examined and if they are happy and im still not sure we can ask Dr to delay it if we want. Im not sure I would but nice to be reasurred we can.

But hopefully it wont come to that and I can go to birth centre (which is next to labour ward in the hospital) instead. :happydance:

Mizze xx

Yay Mizze!!!! Woo hoo! Fx labour starts asap!! Come on Caitlyn!!

Yeah you're probs right Anouska Mw said to increase to whatever she needs

Mizze dont dismiss back ache, it can mean somethings happining .

Lozzy am definately keeping an eye on the back ache

Trouble with me is I suffer from it anyway so im used to feeling it - iyswim! :) Still I am definately aware of it.

Off to make myself a cuppa and eat a chocolate chip muffin...

Mizze xx

Thats what i thought Mizze, i get back ache all the time so dismissed it but it was actualy labour lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->