***December Dreamers*** 70 babies born***

Come on baby mizze enough enough! You must come out like now as mummy wants to meet you!

Hi everyone!

Mizze - Was wondering how you were doing. I hope she gets here very soon for you! xx

Ness - Have you expressed at all? I found it helped get my milk flowing. Although now i'm producing too much, i had to sleep with a nappy on each boob last night to soak up the excess. The nappies were soaked through this morning, its so horrible :( Stupid bloody breastfeeding...

I have a maternity nurse coming this evening. Very interested to see what she can help me with...

Wow Nat!! Have you tried expressing the excess?
You can freeze it and keep it for later on.
Hope your feeling a bit better too :hugs:

Thanks my lovelies

No signs yet - induction booked in for tomorrow - have to go in at nine - unless they say its likely to be unfavourable I will have the induction.

Unless I post before then assume ive gone into hospital in the morning.

Nat hope the maternity nurse can help!

Mizze xx

Nat yeah I'm on the pump as often as possible and also latching Ava on when I can but think she just uses it for pacifying - she doesn't suck very hard!

Mizze I hope something happens tonight hun you must be beyond fed up :hugs: xx

Thanks Ness.

Yes, just a bit - However with the induction at least I can now put a time frame on it.

Off to get some last baby free rest! :)

Mizze xx

Thanks Ness.

Yes, just a bit - However with the induction at least I can now put a time frame on it.

Mizze xx

Good luck for tomorrow Mizzie & baby Mizzie! :hugs: is it 9am? I hope induction goes well, and is nice and quick :hugs: :hugs:

Thanks Ness.

Mizze xx

Thats a good plan :thumbup:

Wishing you all the very best for tomm :hugs:

Hi everyone!

Mizze - Was wondering how you were doing. I hope she gets here very soon for you! xx

Ness - Have you expressed at all? I found it helped get my milk flowing. Although now i'm producing too much, i had to sleep with a nappy on each boob last night to soak up the excess. The nappies were soaked through this morning, its so horrible :( Stupid bloody breastfeeding...

I have a maternity nurse coming this evening. Very interested to see what she can help me with...

:hugs:Oh my gosh Nat...Awfull :hugs:

I have been having my own breastfeeding nitemare :cry: Developed mastitus :cry: & awfull blocked ducts

I am now formula feeding Meadow :baby:

hello everyone! i have been extremely busy! congrats to all on babies!

my little anthony was born on november 30! he was 6lbs. 2oz.

sorry for not updating much sooner! i hope everyone has been well!

Attachments

• mmi.jpg
    mmi.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 60
Hope everything goes well today Mizzie. Thinking of you.

Hope everyone is ok.

Glad to hear I'm not the only one finding BF difficult - I was beginning to think I was a freak!

Hi everyone!

:hugs:Oh my gosh Nat...Awfull :hugs:

I have been having my own breastfeeding nitemare :cry: Developed mastitus :cry: & awfull blocked ducts

I am now formula feeding Meadow :baby:

I am on antibiotics now for mastitius, ugh, so horrid. One of the main reasons i am carrying on with expressing is cos my husband spent £250 on a bloody double breast pump for me and i feel awful just giving up now... I dont know what the hell to do with myself anymore!

WOOOOO Mizze, so excited for you!!

Zana - no def not a freak. Have a look in the breastfeeding forum, most of the threads in their are titled 'want to give up bf!'. Funny how noone ever told us just how annoying it is

I don't know anyone who finds BFing easy...so don't worry!
It does get better tho...i love it now, but it has taken a while!
How was the maternity nurse Nat?
x

update on mizze!!!! sorry she text me at 12.30 but not been well and been in bed! anyway she said

"in hospital. had drugs to thin cervix. will be another 24hr before anything happen. its bloody boring! will update but most likely nothing till tomorrow."

will keep you updated with anymore text i get! come on baby time to come out now mummy is dying to get some cuddles!!!!!!! :dust: xxxx

On phone. but finally managed to log on. on monitor baby hating it and making me wince. period pain only. will try to log in later. phone pants 4 internet. mizze

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->