***December Dreamers*** 70 babies born***

I was the same, my whole labour was back pain. Everytime the mw looked in on me, she asked if i was having contractions and i kept saying no just backache which is nothing unusual.....

fingers crossed this is it x

oooooooooh yay mizze!!!! fingers crossed this is the start for you! COME ON BABY!!!!! :dust:

Anouska I made up 120ml/4oz but she has left the last ounce on all 3 night feeds and is waking 2 hours later for another feed little greedy guzzler!!

Zana I'm FF but expressing to try to encourage my supply - got my first little boob squirt in Ava's nose this morning he he! I've got leakage too not loads but you can see the stains on my pj top!!

I started off breastfeeding completely from breast, he got all the colostrum that way - but because of his fussing over latching and then crying and refusal to latch I started pumping against their general advice. He had jaundice though so they wanted me to keep up the regular feeds.

Well...I don't know whats with my boobs but I must be a cow or something :-S, generally takes me 20mins of manual pumping to fill a 125mil bottle, and that's without empting either. I leak constantly and my bras and always all gross and soaked.

Anyone know anything about donation? Anyone else with a crazy supply :wacko:

Think my supply is just normal now.... i sometimes can get 120ml but very rarely.
I hope to get more when i get my double pump..so i can express and get a break at night and if i go out etc.
I would freeze it if you aren't using it...then u can use it later on! It lasts 6 months in the freezer!

Think my supply is just normal now.... i sometimes can get 120ml but very rarely.
I hope to get more when i get my double pump..so i can express and get a break at night and if i go out etc.
I would freeze it if you aren't using it...then u can use it later on! It lasts 6 months in the freezer!

Yeah, have about 100mil in the fridge cause that can do five days, might start just freezing it though because I NEED to pump to be comfortable so won't get round to using the excess. Looks a bit gross though, like it's separated? That normal?

Im lucky if I can get a teaspoon of milk at the moment :(

My midwife told me all the threes - 3 hours room temp, 3 days fridge and 3 months in the freezer for breastmilk.

YAY finally baby mizze is coming!!!! good luck sweety! :)

Bah! I wish!

No word from Mizzie?

No news to report my lovely ladies.

Maddening little princess is working to her own timetable only and paying no bloody attention to anyone else.

Looks like tomorrow might well be induction day after all.

After the show and backache its all gone quiet - had a moment in hte night when I thought I might have something going on but no. :dohh::dohh:

Have achey back again today but I dont wake up with it - it only appears after ive been moving around and doing stuff for a while.

Will be back on the ball soon as it helps the backache.

Tempted to eat my own body weight in chocolate muffins....

I didnt want the induction but frankly im getting to the point where I dont give a toss anymore - at least I get to know when she is likely to come and we get to have her here. thats more important than anything else

Mizze xx

Awww no Mizze :( we were all hoping you had gone into labour!

What a stubborn baby u have in there aye!!

Isnt she just- like her Dad - doesnt bode well for the future does it! :rofl:

:hugs: to you all

Off to check hospital bag - AGAIN!

Mizze xx

aW Mizze!! She might surprise you tonight just before your induction! Ava surprised me! Really hope she makes a move naturally xx

Thanks hon - im still hoping in the back of my mind that she kicks off naturally.

Had a bit more show which is keeping the hope alive but if its induction then so be it.

Mizze xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->