***December Dreamers*** 70 babies born***

Morning Ladies!

Am I too early to come over? 12+1 today, had scan last week and all well! Due 17th Dec. And - MS has all but disappeared! WHOOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:happydance:

Hi ceri b no not too early eveyone is coming over when they feel ready too xx

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend....:flower:

I usually love, love, love the sun/heat....Which is just as well, as im moving to Australia next yesr!....:happydance:

But at the mo' am finding it a little tough, cant sit out in it for long, makes me feel sick! :cry:

Anyone else finding the heat a problem?...:shrug:

Not really the heat but the sun - i can't sit in direct sunlight for too long after about half hour I have to find some shade!!!!

Well thats the bathrooms and bedrooms cleaned - well except monsters but I refuse to pick up his toys and tidy his room again - its a thankless task and seeing as he is 5 I think he's big enough to tidy his own mess!!!!

Normally I'm the first to get burnt in the sun cuz I'm fair but I love the sun! I feel like a vampire now! I like being outside but after 5mins I'm so greatful to get out the heat.

I normally love the sun and Tan very easily, but suddenly I cant cope with the heat, so we had to buy a car with AC :)

I have stocked up the freezer with ice cream & ice lollies to be sure I am kept cool ;)

My freezer is just like an ice lolly shop lol. No food, just ice and ice lollies :)

Thats funny, I too have been eating frozen smoothies and freezies like crazy!

Anyone hoping for some thunder and lightning?!??!?!?! :) meeeee!

Nooooooooo way Ducky - I'd be under the stairs a quivverin wreck LOL

good morning/ or better good afternoon from sunny florida :) 13 weeks today and although i still have to wait 9 days til 1st doctors appointment, MS is back today (oh joy!), so i guess all is good!

gotta work 5 PM to 2:30 AM today. how brutal! :( but oh well, it is what it is.

hope y'all have a great weekend!!!

I hope the rain is gone for tomorrow. We're meant to be going to a country show. Today I have done NOTHING apart from do a little bit of food shopping, didn't get up til lunch time. I put a load of washing in and I just honestly don't know if I have the energy to hang it out! House is such a tip but my house proudness has disappeared completely. Might have something to do with me hating our house and wanting to move asap :( OH must think I'm such a lazy cow. Where's my boost of energy I was promised in 2nd tri?!?!?! :haha:

haha that what i keep thinking, i looked today in my book and its usually at 16 weeks you get the energy boost, i have become sooooo lazy!!!

I hate this heat! I had to take my shoes off at work beause my feet had swolen up that bad.

How do you know when your uterus is coming over your pubic bone?

talking about being lazy, ladies, i'll join the club! haven't touched a thing in the apartment for weeks. OH is the new cleaning guy... but go figure! every day at work i clean up other people's eating habit messes from tabletops and underneath tables (part of being a waitress) and some people leave looooots of mess, and when i get back home, i really don't care if there's a dirty dish or hair in the bathroom floor!

i did hear though, that it gets better especially towards the end of the pregnancy when the "nesting instinct" kicks in! whoop!!! :)

lol I'm the same girls I'm soo lazy at the moment I just can't be arsed to do anything even showing and doing hair and make up is a bloody chore :haha:

had a really bad headache all day yesterday and still got it slightly today, felt really sick last night as had gone so long without food whilst round at my sisters. If I didnt have stupid coeliac I'd have been able to have some toast or something! Grrr!!! Its really getting me down at the moment cos there's nothing I want to eat except bread!

I dont feel so bad for my total lack of effort on a daily basis :blush:

I had a breakdown on thurs, had really bad wisdom tooth pain n bangin head - I went in the kitchen to get some paracetemol and I swear I went nowhere near them but glasses that were on the worktop ready to be washed up fell off and smashed all around me...well cue floods of tears and sulkin in the bedroom for an hour! WTH is that about?? lol Hormones are such fun! Would've been less embarassin if MIL n Todds great Aunt werent here :blush:

aww bless you Nikki :hugs: I had a shitty driving lesson yesterday and my instructor ended up slamming breaks on for me I didnt even realise I was close to this other car! i'm a good learner driver usually and going in for my test on 12 July! I burst in to tears when I got in and was worried the slamming of breaks and tension on the seatbelt hurt bubs so was even more upset lol thank god for my doppler - I found hb and knew bubs was fine x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->