• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

December gender scans!

Well after a huge snowfall and the tech being late we finally found out were having a BOY im so excited for carter to have a brother its gonna be awesome

Only 10 more hours til my scan lol. Today is going to draggg!!

My scan is not until Saturday, but I have my monthly doctor's appointment this afternoon. I have a marginal placenta previa and an anterior placenta, so I'm secretly hoping the doctor orders a quick ultrasound (he's ordered ultrasounds the same day before :)). To know today would be amazing!!

Congrats to everyone!!! Now you can start planning the nursery and buying clothes! :dance:

Count one more on Team Blue :blue: I'm having a BOY! :happydance:

I'm happy to announce we are officially team pink!!! So add another to the :pink: list xx

^ congrats on team pink hun!!!

Ekkkk jst another 5 days to Xmas to I find out :):) think team blue... Guess I'll know soon! Hubbie hasn't let anything slip as yet!! Congrats to all who have found out. Let the January sales shopping begin :) x

80% sure It's a boy!...scheduling a better ultrasound to be sure.

Had our private scan a day early and we are officially on th PINK team! So exited having exactly what we wanted!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->