December gender scans!

Hi everyone my gender scan is on 16/12, we have 3 boys so are definitely hoping for pink this time.

kate x

So I have an official date now! My gender ultrasound will be Dec. 20th. Still hoping for a boy!!! :)

sorry to be a pain, but you've put me down as 12th instead of 16th :dohh:

xx

Dec 20th....girl (cause we were told early they think it is that) :)

I'm not sure when will mine be but hopefully before christmas. I'M WISHING SO HARD FOR A BOY! That would be the greatest gift i have ever had for christmas.Already have a 6yrs old cute girl.

My gender scan is booked for 15th of Dec, really want another girl but i don't mind as long as baby is healthy. Just over 3 weeks, the waiting is killing me :)

Hi, my first time over in 2nd tri :):)

We're having a private gender scan on 15th Dec and hopsital one 15th Jan. We both think (and everyone else) that it's a boy and hope it's a boy although don't mind either way! xx

My appointment for level 2 ultrasound and of course sex determination is on 18th of December.

The U/S doc told me on my NT12 week scan that it might be a boy but mot 100% yet, so I'm curious of he was right and how accurate that early opinion was.

I don't really care about the sex, all I want is a healthy baby!

We got predicted a GIRL! :happydance: We had a scan and I got put forward a week and a few days and the sonographers guess was.. girly! But we'll still have it confirmed 11/12/12! :)

Just got my scan date....Dec. 17th. and the countdown begins! I am so excited! :D

My anatomy scan is Dec 4... 7 more days!! Chinese predictor calendar says boy and I hope its right cuz thats what I want!!

3 more wake-ups til our gender ultrasound!! It's getting so close :)

A week until I get to hear boy or girl! I really think it is another little girl! Guess I will see this time next week!

Gettin impatient now, 5 sleeps till gender scan! Roll on monday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->