December Mums

:hugs:...Sorry to hear your ill hun. Hope your feeling better soon.

And £300!! :shock: That's shocking!!

I'm feeling alright today. Same old boring do nothing day. Ahh hurry up due date!

sorry your not feeling well peanut hope you feel better soon :hugs:

arrgghh i hate cars!! always something wrong with them ey!!

Oh no!!! I was sick all this past week, and it was NOT fun, at all!!! It's really rough when you can't take anything for it either. I hope you feel better soon!

Aw, thanks everyone! :hugs: Just so tired now and hungry but dunno what to eat. Getting really pissed off with myself as I can never make it into the office anymore. Very pissed off about the car. Been a fault for months but garage couldn't find what was wrong until last week when it finally packed up properly. So gutted as I only got service done a month or so ago and had to get new brake discs as mine were all rusty. Stupid wet NW. Had a nice dry garage in my old place...

:cry:

I just got off the phone with my ob/gyn, he says that I have Gestational Diabetes. I've been trying to read up on it and am freaking myself out. :cry: I have to go see a diabetic councellor and start a diabetic diet ASAP.

:cry::cry::cry::cry:

You'll be fine! I just posted on your thread. I know there are quite a few here who have it and I've onyl ever seen reassuring posts from them. Try not to worry! :hugs: :hugs:

Hello all ,

Ive not long got home after visiting my cousin for the day and im knackered !!! I have the most terrible heartburn but im craving the homemade pickled onions my dad gave me yesterday !! :hissy:

sorry to hear about that tyff im sure youll be fine and the docs will look after you :hugs:

Oh i hate heartburn hope it goes soon for you momandpeanut!! xx

Pickled onions washed down with milk, it's the only answer!

Well me and the OH have just deceided on fish and chips from the chippy so i can eat my onions and ive got the gaviscon on standby !!!!

Argh no mom&peanut...:( Hope it eases!

I've been lucky enough not to have this yet. I get acid indegestion sometimes in my throat, which makes me burp alot, and it feels like i've got something stuck, lol. But that's it. x

Im here!! :wohoo:

Tyff sorry to hear about the GD, dont worry you'll be fine :hugs:

Urrgh heartburn, dont even mention that, gaviscon is my new best friend these last few weeks :rofl:

Anyone brought any xmas baby outfits? I reaaaaally want to but i darent incase mini pp's not here in time :rofl:

What a lovely day I have had, started with stints of 4 hourly sleep which was really nice as previous nights sleep was 1-2hours max. So woke all refreshed, then saw baby boy at my growth scan, although he had hic-ups and there is so little space was hard to tell what was what, but measuring well and all seems fine. Booked me in for one more scan which will be the last one till I meet my baby.Booked our centre parcs holiday, looking forward to it although baby will only be 8 weeks, will be nice family time. Then spent some time with my mum, did a Morrisons shop and got lots of yummy food, sorted the horses and dogs quick and off to Aquafit to leap about and now BnB and smoked salmon pate on crackers- could today get any better.-note I will be swigging gaviscon before bed !
PP I bought a reindear fleecy all in one with antlers v cute. Just for photo appeal. Great for calenders so you can do the seasons, friends just done this for cheap xmas presents. She took a photo of baby at the garden centre sat in front of the decorated tree. Pumpkin for Oct, Swimming costume and shades for a sommer month etc. I think I will aim to do it for presents next year.
x

Pickled onions washed down with milk, it's the only answer!

Ditto this! wash everything down with milk and gaviscon.

Is it possible to get heartburn from water? :dohh: Everything is making me have heartburn and acid reflux atm. I think I should buy shares in the local dairy. :rofl:

Yep - even water can set off heartburn!!! Even worse for me is I can't actually stomach gaviscon in liquid form which seems to be the only thing that gives any relief from that very pleasant burning sensation we're all so familiar with!!!x

Im here!! :wohoo:

Tyff sorry to hear about the GD, dont worry you'll be fine :hugs:

Urrgh heartburn, dont even mention that, gaviscon is my new best friend these last few weeks :rofl:

Anyone brought any xmas baby outfits? I reaaaaally want to but i darent incase mini pp's not here in time :rofl:

I'm so tempted to buy i little christmas outfit for her they have a gorgeous one in Mama's and Papa's with matching headband!! However i'm due 21st and i'm not convinced she will be here to wear it on Christmas day- although could just return it if not!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->