December Mums

Heather, put it in your siggy so everyone knows who your text buddy's are. It's easier for now.

I spent 2 hours at lunchtime decorating for a Halloween party for my Scout Group tonight and i'm knackered. I really can't be bothered to go, I have no energy, nor anything to wear (might go in my PJ's as my costume :rofl:).

Oooh I dont have a text buddy :( (on this site anyway)
Anyone fancy being my freind!? lol

Hi Girlies!! Well had my first antenatel class this morning and everything suddenly feels real!! I knew basically what would be happening but not in that much detail! It was my first of three classes and was all about signs of labour and pain relief. There was only four ladies in the group so was really nice and we were able to ask lots of questions. Can't wait for the last one where we get to take our birthing partners have warned them already my DH is very very squeamish!!!
I also don't have a text buddy or 'friends'. Not sure what i need to do about that????? :shy: xx

There's a text buddy area on here where you can post that you're looking for one, or maybe one of the nice moms to be on here won't mind doing it for you. I'd do it, but I can't send texts overseas :(

i was going to have a tour of the hospital on saturday but for some reason i put it off.
i actually am beginning to think i put it off because im either scared or slightly in denial not sure which LOL

i have had a nice relaxed yet productive day, i had a shower, did some washing plucked my eye brows and painted my nails and cleaned all my kitchen

Lou
xxx

hi girls,
Hope everyones okay today!!,
ive been off work today feeling abit worn out so took the day off to recharge!!! also had a MW app today to see if baby has moved from transverse position and he has but is now breech!!
my MW says its nothing to worry about as he has plenty of time to move around, anybody else got or had a breech baby at my stage?? shes going to come back next week to see if hes moved and if no will send me in for a scan!! xx

l
Has everyone got their texts buddies sorted?? Because mabey we should put next to the due dates there txt buddies so we know who the contact person is. Any ideas??

Please PM me if you want me to add it to the first post!

Lou - I'm not getting presents for LO. It's not like he will know!

Hey malpal, I've got my first antenatal class in a few mins! I'll post on here after, say how it went.

Hi all,

Hope everyone is well today ??

Im feeling much better today , ive been to visit friends and we went out for breakfast (Mmm full fry up for me !!) ive had a little bit of a show today but as it was only small and bubba is wiggling away ive kind of ignored it !:blush:
I start my antenatal classes next tuesday night and i really dont know what to expect but anything that will help has got to be a bonus !

PB - enjoy your class !

How is everyone tonight? Haven't been online much, so have spent the last 10mins catching up on this thread. :)

Is anyone else feeling like thecleaning every room in my house everyday with flash and dettol. :rofl:

Also, anyone else's hormones are all over the place? I've been so narky over the past few days. I think coupled with the stress of us moving house doesn't help but I keep snapping at my OH. :blush:

I haven't found a midwife yet, so am going out to the docs again tomorrow. Haven't seen a midwife since 32 weeks now and getting a bit antsy about it. I still have no idea what the local hospital is like or if I can give birth at the midwife run centre, haven't done the nursery, haven't packed my hospital bag, haven't done any of my hypnobirthing stuff in days, etc etc. Feel so underprepared atm. :(

On the bright side though I have a party to go to in my neighborhood tomorrow night. I don't know anyone and I'll be going on my own but I'm feeling brave and figure it's the best way to meet some people around here. :)

Hi rafwife ,

I WISH the cleaning bug would get me !!! :dohh:

Ive been a grump the last day or so to poor OH has been wonderful with me stropping about !

Have fun at the party and hope you get your MW sorted soon !

hey girls am now 1 day ova due and for the last week or so my lil 1 has been very quiet is this normal??
xx

The cleaning bug hit me yesterday...... really hard! Cleaned and washed everything in sight! Nothing was left my poor dog was scrubed and sprayed with some real nice berry smelling stuff, then washed all of her bedding and blankets even her soft toys went in the wash. My DH just stood back and watched (think he was a bit scared....woman posessed and all that!). I was shattered at the end but felt really good!

I wish my back would allow me to clean like a mad thing tbh. :( I did some washing and made a loaf of bread and that was me done in!

I slept for 3hrs this afternoon. :dohh:

im the same with my back i would love to do things but end up having to get OH to help me anyway, i have been doing lots still just not cleaning big things that i cant reach

Lou
xxx

No sign of the cleaning bug here either! lol
Both lo's had a nap this afternoon so I ended up snoozing on the sofa for an hour and a half! Felt worse for it when I woke up though! and now means Lo's wont be going to bed very early! Aaarrgghh Never mind

Thanks to LollyLou1 and Malpal, my new text buddies! :)
I have friends! hehehe

No sign of the cleaning bug here either! lol
Both lo's had a nap this afternoon so I ended up snoozing on the sofa for an hour and a half! Felt worse for it when I woke up though! and now means Lo's wont be going to bed very early! Aaarrgghh Never mind

Thanks to LollyLou1 and Malpal, my new text buddies! :)
I have friends! hehehe

Lets drink to having friends......:wine: I feel so much better already!!!!

LollyLou1 Have just noticed you are my DD buddy!!!!

Does anyone know when the ticker moves to the last box?????

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->