December Mums

I've changed which bag i'm using 3 times! LOL! First one wasn't big enough, then after I packed the 2nd one I decided I wanted to use my one with wheels instead so repacked.

Ive used one of those really small suitcases on wheel. Do you think it will be too big and i will look silly. Or do you think it will be fine??
xx

Ahhhh good idea, ive got one of those little pink suitcases on wheels at my mums!! Think i'll just take that instead of a bag ....or will i?

Arrrgh look what youve done, youve confused me now lol

Well it is an important decision at all, lol! I just figured having wheels would be easier than carrying (although i'd give it to my Mum to take in anyway :rofl:).

hi girls i was just sat here thinking about christmas and read someones post about presents, was just wondering what you all plan to do for gifts for little ones and if you are buying anything,
My thinking was if baby is here in time then i got some bits i have bought not especially for christmas but for when they a bit older such as rattles etc but to be honest i could be overdue and go after xmas and then no point in buying anything. dont want to spend money on stuff for baby like play gyms when the wek after i give birth most will be in the sale anyway is that right or am i being a bitch?
Lou
xxx

Thanks Peanutbean.
Yeah I am better thanks. Still getting random pains but Im just ignoring them for now
xx

Lollylou, I wasn't really planning on getting my LO much for Xmas with her being due just 3 weeks before... it's not like she's going to know any different and everything will still be so new anyway. I've got her a baby's first Christmas baby-grow and will get something else to show baby's first christmas, but that will be it :)

It's 5.30am and i've been awake the last hour. Boo. I just can't sleep anymore, too uncomfortable :(

Hi guys :hi:
I just saw this post!!! :blush: :wohoo: cool! Im so excited a whole section dedicated to Dec due dates!!!!! :yipee:

WOW vicky I know you must get tired of hearing this, but you are huge (babywise that is!) ...you are all baby!!!!! :blush: I thought I was big! :shy:

As for packing a bag...well I was doing the vaccuming today and found my old carry on hand luggage so Im going to use that! It looks a bit like a suitcase....:blush: but I dont care!!!!! I dont have anything inbetween on rollers...so unless I want to fork out much needed money.... I will make do! :shock: I have got 7 weeks to go and havent packed my bags!!!!! Oh well, I will get there! I might end up waitin until the begining of next month...although time is creeping up quickly!

:hugs: to you girls who are due before me! Take care of yourselves and remember to TRY and rest! Although its easier said than done when you cant sleep at nights! :grr:

Ive used one of those really small suitcases on wheel. Do you think it will be too big and i will look silly. Or do you think it will be fine??
xx

as long as you take your passport with you and your boarding card im sure you will be fine hon:rofl: only joking!!!!

ive not done mine yet but planning on taking in the biggest bag i can find for all my shit that i 'need'!!!!!

going to do it this week, anyone who has been getting BH's have you noticed them getting stronger around now? during the last week mine have been much stronger, lasted about a minute and had about 10 mins between, will have like 4 then nothing for a few hours?

put the curtains up in the nursery this weekend, just wating for my chair to arrive now and we need a wardrobe still looking for that, will post some pics IM SO EXCITED!!!!!ARRGHHHHHH!!!!!!! ah, thats better:happydance:

WOW vicky I know you must get tired of hearing this, but you are huge (babywise that is!) ...you are all baby!!!!! :blush: I thought I was big! :shy:
Hah I know, tell me about it. She's dropped a bit more since I had that pic taken too, so my belly feels sooo heavy, I can barely walk. Only 4 more weeks *whimpers*

Brockie, I've had the same with my BH's, they're definitely getting so much stronger. In fact I often wonder if they're real contractions, but they're obviously not.

Hey Ladies,
Just wondered who had already started their antenatel classes? I start mine today and feeling a little nervous!!!! I have come over feeling all shy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I know i'm being silly cause everyone will prob be feeling the same.
xxx

Hey Ladies,
Just wondered who had already started their antenatel classes? I start mine today and feeling a little nervous!!!! I have come over feeling all shy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I know i'm being silly cause everyone will prob be feeling the same.
xxx

We started ours last week, next one tonight, they were really good and fun meeting other people too, have fun!!!!:happydance:

there wasnt any available classes to me until the 6th december, its like a full day session here. obviously i feel that is slightly too late for me.

i havent (touchs wood) had any BH yet, not complaining at all but bit frightened as had nothing to prepare me for all that pain LOL.

How is everyone today?
What have you all got planned?
today is the day im just chilling doing Su-doku puzzles and sorting christmas cards

Lou
xxx

We don't start our classes until the 18th. They certainly wait and take their time, don't they? LOL

Looking forward to it though. :)

lollylou im ok today thanks, just tired, what about you?

Like you i havnt had any classes yet and i probs wont because the next one is late november and i could go at any time then so dont really see the point

Has everyone got their texts buddies sorted?? Because mabey we should put next to the due dates there txt buddies so we know who the contact person is. Any ideas??

That's a great idea :)

My text buddy is Jaylene3, and I've tried to send a couple of msgs to Pebbles but it won't let me send them... so I'm not sure if I can be a text buddy with anyone outside of North America.

If anyone in North America needs a text buddy, feel free to PM me. I don't mind one bit. :)

We start our class on the 12th. It goes for 5 sessions before the "due dates week", then continues for another 5 after that as a new babies/childcare class. Everyone I've talked to whose taken it has said it was great, so I'm looking forward to it.
I have a prenatal this morning before I rush off to do another residency project. Why do I book prenatal appointments the weekend after Hallowe'en candy or the morning after Thanksgiving feasts?
Anyway, I have decided to put my foot down at work about how many hours I will put in. This isn't easy, and not because I don't have supportive co-workers. In theatre, there tends to be a very strong ethic of pulling your own weight and show must go on at all costs, etc. I have to get over that. I have to get over feeling guilty asking other people to step up and do my share. I'm already freaking people out as I still haul sets and huge bags of costumes all over the place. (Don't worry - I am careful and nothing is that heavy!)
Wish me luck delegating. I'm crap at it. Which is why I work way too many hours on these projects.

we could ask Peanutbean if she could but it next to our due dates on the first post, if she doesnt mind :D. my text buddies is ema and kelly (momandpeanut) i think thats her screen name lol)

Sarahkka i hope you enjoy your prenatal today. And try not to do to much hunni, we dont want you hurting yourself :hugs:
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->