December Mums

No sign of the cleaning bug for me either as of yet ... i give it another couple of weeks and i'll be on a complete mad one!!

malpal - im due 16th dec as well and im on team pink!

Go Team Pink !!!! :happydance:

How are you dealing with Christmas this year???? People keep asking what we will be doing and feel a bit in limbo with the will she be here or won't she!!

ive got the cleaning bug!! :laundry: :iron: :dishes: when its starts girls you wont stop :rofl:

Nope,I'm not cleaning either,lol.... my mum does all that. :lol:

It's official, I hate my ex..... he has paid jack shit towards lexie so far. So I asked would he pay £100 off the pram. It's £580 for everything. So I text him (we haven't been together 3 weeks) and said I want the money at the end of this month, as I am getting it delivered. He said "You'll get the £100 IF i've got it" Now, I went mad at him. Because he hasn't cared, or supported me through this pregnancy. I've basically gone through it alone. Alls I want off him is £100. And he can't even do that. So I absolutely hate the sod. How can you be so like, not arsed about your 1st baby!? Idiot. I'm proud of myself, to have gotten everything I have for lexie with JSA. I am thinking twice about letting him witness the birth. Argh, I wish I had a fish I could slap him with. Make him grow up, and realise he needs to be a dad, not a childish little boy.

Sorry girls, Rant over now lol. I gots me a new laptop today wooo! Well, my mum & dad did. But its for xmas, so i've got to wait. :( I love it.

:hugs: to you Donna. I know how you feel! I haven't spoken to my ex since August and he hasn't paid a single penny towards anything for Ava. Like you though i'm proud to have gotten it all by myself. They're not worth our time. All the more cuddles for us :) x

Donna - :hugs:

Some men are tossers !!!

You should be VERY proud of yourself to have provided everything you need for your daughter !

some bloody men ey!! :grr:

donna youve done a great job and you should be proud of yourself!!
im sure youll give lexi enough love for the both of you anyway!! :hugs: xx

How can he be so heartless though to his 1st child? I don't get it.?

Ah well, he'll miss out on all her life. Her first xmas, her first word...etc.

Shove him! :rofl:

malpal - im due 16th dec as well and im on team pink!

Go Team Pink !!!! :happydance:

How are you dealing with Christmas this year???? People keep asking what we will be doing and feel a bit in limbo with the will she be here or won't she!!

am very much in limbo. live away from my family and they really want me there for xmas but trying to explain that if lo isnt here then i wont coz i hate the hospital near them and dont want baby there.

For what it's worth, I'm proud of you guys as well for doing it on your own... that's no easy task! I don't understand what is up with guys like that either.

If it were me, I wouldn't let him witness the birth. Why should you? It's not like he's done anything for you, right?

That's just my opinon though.

Hi all! Antenatal class was good. I updated in my little thread on it.

You all moved rafwife? Hope you find a MW (and a good one) soon! Hope you meet lots of nice new people at your party, and have the energy for it too! I don't think I've got the cleaning bug. I am cleaning a little each day now I'm on leave but that's mostly because the house has been a sty for a long time! Like some of the others I can't manage much. It's not backache, which has generally been minimal for me, but I get so exhausted and I still feel sick a lot plus I wake really early each morning hungry and have to eat or be sick so I'm even more tired through the day.

I've updated some text buddies but can't be bothered to cross reference them against one another! Doh! So PM me if you want yours on!

Donna, sorry about your stupid ex! I was surprised in the birth plan thread when you said you wanted him to cut the cord. I would threaten him with not allowing him at the birth if he is not prepared to support you at all. You're totally within your rights to keep him out. Have you thought about contacting the CSA? And you Vicky. These dastardly men should be made to pay!

I've thought about it and I was determined to get every penny I could out of him, but he's that much of a waste of space now, I'd rather him have nothing over me and Ava at all. Obv he won't be on the birth certificate and that's fine by me. I'll probably change my mind at some point but he's made his choice so i've made mine. It probably means he's gotten away with it but I know it'll always be in the back of his head. We have too many mutual friends for that to not happen.

Donna, I think you should be incredibly proud of yourself. Maybe if he goes to the birth it will actually hit home what an idiot he's been. I think you have every right to make him wait outside though!

PB, glad the classes went well :) Sorry you're not feeling too well. :hugs: Being/feeling sick is just horrible and really wipes you out. I hope you're feeling better soon.

malpal, your post made me lol! I was tempted to wash the dogs bed today too but that is so funny! :)

I've swept my kitchen floor three times today and cleaned my bathrooms twice each with bleach. I swear you could eat off the toilet bowl. :rofl:

Hello ladies! I know I don't belong here ... although I will be joining you if JJ is very late, lol.

In the November thread we thought it was a nice idea to have a badge linking back to our thread, so we could identify each other in threads etc.

I didn't want anyone to feel left out so I also designed one for you ladies:

https://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll2/Rianna_reo/decemberclub1.jpg

But feel free to work out one of your own if you'd rather.

That's so cute! What a great idea! I don't think anyone would have a problem with it, and thanks so much for thinking of us!

:hugs: I'm going to put it in my sig right now!

Hello ladies! I know I don't belong here ... although I will be joining you if JJ is very late, lol.

In the November thread we thought it was a nice idea to have a badge linking back to our thread, so we could identify each other in threads etc.

I didn't want anyone to feel left out so I also designed one for you ladies:

https://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll2/Rianna_reo/decemberclub1.jpg

But feel free to work out one of your own if you'd rather.

aw thats so cute. how do i add it??

If you do want to use it the code for your sigs is:

[*url=https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-third-trimester/62852-december-mums.html][*img]https://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll2/Rianna_reo/decemberclub1.jpg[/img][/url]

Just delete the 2 *s.

just need to rant:
Urine infection is back by not a popular demand. grrrr!!!!

Aaaand added! Thanks again so much! :hugs:

Sorry to hear about the UTI, Nemo :( I'm prone to them myself, and they definitely make life miserable... even more so when you're pregnant I imagine! Hope you get better soon xoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->