December Mums

Haha! I never wear heels but I do struggle to lace my walking boots when I walk the dogs now, have to set up a kitchen chair with a dog towel underfoot as I can't get them on standing up.

I've not asked my DH to cut my toenails, though he has offered, because he is NOT allowed near my feet ever!! I did them yesterday myself, baby just has to be a bit squashed for a short time! I tend to miss bits though and find them catching and have to go back to them. It's extremely annoying!

Well done on your bag Donna! Everyone is sooo far ahead of me in everything... :cry:

Haha! I never wear heels but I do struggle to lace my walking boots when I walk the dogs now, have to set up a kitchen chair with a dog towel underfoot as I can't get them on standing up.

I've not asked my DH to cut my toenails, though he has offered, because he is NOT allowed near my feet ever!! I did them yesterday myself, baby just has to be a bit squashed for a short time! I tend to miss bits though and find them catching and have to go back to them. It's extremely annoying!

Well done on your bag Donna! Everyone is sooo far ahead of me in everything... :cry:

Uh oh.
What did he do to your feet to be given this decree? :rofl:
Now you have me rather curious!
Or do you just have very sensitive feet?
Inquiring minds want to know!

I'm afraid to think of what my feet look like at the moment. I try to do the best I can, but it's just really hard to move to a comfy position to do it!

Got a cheap pj set and robe yesterday for the hospital. Don't want my nice stuff getting ruined! :) Getting closer to getting it done, which is nice.

lol thanks for not naming the person donna - I'm all caught up now. can't believe daniel survived another week....grrrrr!!! Well done on packing your bag! :happydance:

It's freeeeeezing here what about where you all are ladies? x x

Hi ladies! Im home, have I missed much??
Hope everyone is ok
Xx

i havnt been outside all day but it looks cold out were i am!!

Nope i havent done much today either, just sitting down now with my cuppa to watch the F1

I really want Lewis Hamilton to win!!

hi girls i have been very productive today, i did lots of boring nvq work then i packed my suitcase, all i need now is feeding bra and to pick up a couple of cardigans my gran has nit me for hospital everything else is done yipppeeeeee.
i also went yesterday afternoon and bought all my crimbo presents and have just sat and wrapped them all, i know thats sad but im going to see family on 14th nov so need to take them all up with me cos im not going over christmas.
gonna sit and write christmas cards one day this week, people in the past have wrote love such and such and bump, not sure if i want to do this it feels a bit weird
what you all think?
hope everything is ok with you all

Lou
xxx

hi girls i have been very productive today, i did lots of boring nvq work then i packed my suitcase, all i need now is feeding bra and to pick up a couple of cardigans my gran has nit me for hospital everything else is done yipppeeeeee.
i also went yesterday afternoon and bought all my crimbo presents and have just sat and wrapped them all, i know thats sad but im going to see family on 14th nov so need to take them all up with me cos im not going over christmas.
gonna sit and write christmas cards one day this week, people in the past have wrote love such and such and bump, not sure if i want to do this it feels a bit weird
what you all think?
hope everything is ok with you all

Lou
xxx

I do it. When Ive done birthday cards and things I put Love Sophie Jamie and Leo, even though hes not born yet hes still there, if you know what I mean. I think its quite nice to do it
xx

Argh! All this talk about hospital bags!
This suddenly seems like a very very important task!
I'm 33 weeks today.
I guess it's best to have it ready, eh?
Or... is leaving it until the last minute a good way to tempt the gods into a timely delivery, rather than a Dec.25 labour or a 47-week gestation (which I have no doubt they currently have planned for me)? I am deliberating over throwing myself a Dec.21 due date party to see if that will irk said gods into action on time, too. There's nothing like a houseload of people and a huge spread of food to bring on contractions!:)
One must be clever and devious about these things!
By the way, have any Canadians out there seen maternity pads? I've only found heavy flow menstrual products, but maybe I'm not looking in the right place? I didn't know about the risk of infection with the plastic-y brands like always. I don't know what an alternative here is.

By the way, have any Canadians out there seen maternity pads? I've only found heavy flow menstrual products, but maybe I'm not looking in the right place? I didn't know about the risk of infection with the plastic-y brands like always. I don't know what an alternative here is.

I got a package of Tena pads... it's the best that I could find. They're for people with urinary problems, but I'm hoping because they're larger it won't be so bad. I figure if the nurses scold me for having them then they can very well tell me exactly that I SHOULD get... as opposed to leaving it like a mystery.

Uh oh.
What did he do to your feet to be given this decree? :rofl:
Now you have me rather curious!
Or do you just have very sensitive feet?
Inquiring minds want to know!

Haha! I'm generally pretty sensitive to tickling, I hate it a lot, it makes me cry. But feet! He can't even sit near them without them being somehow tickled by a stray corner of shirt or a fold in the settee fabric. Very very sensitive! I can hardly touch them myself!

It's pretty cold here too Bambikate but I've not been outside. I washed up while DH took the dogs today.

Welcome back Sophie, you better?

Lou you've been so productive! You put me to shame. We've watched Merlin and are about to watch Casualty. I made cake and washed up. Mostly I've just sat about watching 80s number 1s on TMF!

Hi all,

Hope everyone is well this evening !

Ive had a miserable day dont know why i just woke up crying and havnt been able to snap out of it !

My OH has been fantastic he cooked a wonderful roast beef and yorkies and we had chocolate cake and cream for pudding , so im well and truly stuffed !!

:hugs: m&p, sorry you are feeling blue. I've been feeling a bit blue this evening. I think the hormones are still temperamental when it comes to mood. But we've not long now!

Hi PB , i carnt believe we are getting so close !! These dam hormones are a nightmare i hate feeling down for no apparent reason !!

Did you have a good last day at work ??

Yeah I didn't do much work though! :rofl: Had a nice meal out after. It was all kind of understated but that's ok as it's not like I've energy for more excitement! Been feeling weird over the weekend, it's going to take some getting used to! Last week I worked Sat and two nights and have a total of 6 events to attend for work. This week, I've got antenatal tomorrow, aquanatal on Wed and might see a pal for lunch on Fri! Bit of a change!

Sorry you're feeling blue though. It's such an emotional rollercoaster! I hope the hormones from breastfeeding turn out to be a bit more settled!

Glad you had a good last day !

Im sure when i get up tomorrow i will feel completely fine again! just one of those days :dohh:

I havnt got another antenatal appt until im 36 weeks but we do start our antenatal classes on an evening next tuesday !

I might go to see my cousin tomorrow depends if i fancy the train in the morning !!

I've been a grumpy cow all day, today. My back is killing me, as is the pressure down 'there'. So bloody uncomfortable :(

Exactly a month today Ava is due :shock: OMG!

Looks like everyones a bit "bleergh" today.

I've just spent the last 5 minutes trying to get OH up the stairs, he fell down head first i think he knocked himself out lol ... numpty

Aww im sorry everyone is feeling so bad at the moment. Hugs to you all :hugs:

PP- is your OH ok bless him, hope he hasnt hurt himself to much xx

Momandpeanut- i hope you feel better soon hunni, we are always here to chat to if your ever feeling down :hugs:

I do feel a bit tearful today too, i dont know what it is i just feel like crying, God these hormones are so annoying :hissy:

Ive packed my bag today as well. So everything is ready all i need now is Aidan :D
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"