December Mums

PP at least you havnt got long left in work hun just think of all the lay ins youll beable to have soon!! :D Aww your poor OH i hope he feels better soon!!
i still have another 4 weeks left but its not too bad as im not doing alot as im training someone to do my job now for 4 weeks so i can kinda sit back and relax but just means less bnb time in the day :(

I bet you carnt wait !!

I lost my job at the start of my pregnancy so i have been at home for most of it and its been very boring at times !!
Hopefully you wont have to long after finishing work before baby arrives !!

I bet your well and truly ready for LO to come if you have been off for a while!
Feel free to keep in touch, it's nice to meet someone local. xxx

I wish i was ready for LO i keep putting everything off thinking i have loads of time !! I forget how much time bnb takes up :rofl:

Definatly keep in touch x x

PP How exciting!!!!!!!! It's getting close now! Your poor OH, having your wisdom teeth out is really horrible! When i had mine out i had a big black eye after a couple of days! I lived of fish in parsley sauce for about 2 weeks!! Enjoy your last full day xxxxxxxxx

I wish i was ready for LO i keep putting everything off thinking i have loads of time !! I forget how much time bnb takes up :rofl:

Definatly keep in touch x x

LOL i find i have to give myself little tasks to get me to move off this computer! Like now i'm thinking i need to go to the shop to get some milk, then i will come back make a cuppa and have a little rest! Sitting at the computer of course!!!! :rofl:

PP - hope your OH feels better soon !! And YAY at finishing work tomorrow !!

Well my boiler has arrived nice and early so i now have all day to do NOTHING , not even going to do any housework might catch up on a bit of telly ive missed and sucumb to my craving of salt and vinegar crisps !!

sounds like a fab day you got planned there momandpeanut!! enjoy :D xx

Well no sign of the lo's napping just yet!
So far we have all had a bath, I've hooverd through the house, on my 2nd load of washing, emptied the bins, made the beds and prepared a casserole! pmsl xXx (could this be the beginning of nesting for me??)

Hope you ladies that had a crappy night can get a chance to rest up today and Woohoo for going on mat leave PP :)

Oh and I finally bought some things for my hospital bag yesterday and a few bit's for baby!

Wow think i maybe feeling a bit lazy today, because just reading about what you have done so far this morning Poloma has made me sleepy!!! Anyone want to join me in having a nice cup of tea???????:coffee:

Wow think i maybe feeling a bit lazy today, because just reading about what you have done so far this morning Poloma has made me sleepy!!! Anyone want to join me in having a nice cup of tea???????:coffee:

Would love to hun but I cant stomach tea when pregnant (used to drink 6+ cups a day!) have you got any hot chocolate! :D

Would love to hun but I cant stomach tea when pregnant (used to drink 6+ cups a day!) have you got any hot chocolate! :D

Why yes i have.................. One hot chocolate coming up!:coffee:

Why yes i have.................. One hot chocolate coming up!:coffee:

Thanks Hun xXx :lol:

elloooooo & morning girls......im abit confused i went for my growth scan the other day dont get to see the consulant again till next week.anyway the baby is still a girl pheww lol did her measurements which everything is within normal range apart from her tum which is measuring bigger for her other measurements,,,i asked if that was ok he sed yes & when was i seeing the consulant again!!! im now really confused & worried do u think i should be??? i want to google i no its bad but i just want to b reasurred so the next best thing is ive come on to this thread!! thanks in advance for listening x

Count me in on the hot chocolate !! Ive just got out of the bath and need warming up !!

Alphatee - I think if they were concerened they would have bought your consulatant appt forward try not to worry (i know easier said than done !) Oh and congrats on her still being a little girl !!

I had a growth scan last friday, my lo's abdominal measurement was in the higher range too but I dont think its any cause for concern. Baby is doing most of their growing in these last few weeks, pilling on those pounds!!!!
Try not to worry xXx Im sure all is fine xXx

thank you girls i will try not to worry,,,,she proberbly takes after me ive always had a pot belly lol

Oh and congrats on her still being a little girl !!
thank you momandpeanut x

Hey girls

alphatee try not to worry hunni, like poloma said she is just putting lots of weight on now. And congrats on her still being a girl :D
xx

Mornin' ladies! I can't have Hot Chocolate :cry: gotta watch the sugars. I told my OH when I've had the baby I want a snickers bar and a hot chocolate waiting for me, lol.

How is everyone this morning? Congrats, Alphatee on it still being a girl! :D

Well have just done my ironing and rewarding myself with a little rest! I'm not sure what it's like where everyone else is but it's really miserable here..... so glad i don't need to go out!

One Hot chocolate for momandpeanut :coffee: and what'll you have Tyff????

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->