December Mums

i know people get fed up when they are close to their due date, but to be honest its never something i have asked anyone but always presumed it was because you are big and uncomfortable, but to me its everything feeling low and shitty, not just the fact im the size of a small whale!!!

i think because the end is in sight it makes us want to hurry it up even more and get it over and done with!! thats how i feel at the moment!! im fed up with feeling fat and frumpy and am sooo looking forward to getting back into shape but then that depresses me coz thats going to take a while too!!

Hey girls im back now. It went really well . My BP was fine, Urine was fine. She checked his position and i asked what they class as fully engaged as i know some of us got a bit confused and she said 5/5th is fully engaged. I was 4/5th's so my clever little man is doing really well engaging . She listened to his heartbeat and it was between 140-150 and she said it was lovely and strong. He has moved from the back to back position, so he as had a little twirl inside me which is good.

I told MW about the show and she said judging on how engaged he is and how i described it, it was defiantly my plug but she didn't do an internal as she said there was no need. God i love my MW lol. She booked me back in in 2 weeks for my 38 week appointment but she said i probs wont be needing that one, as she thinks i may not reach my due date (She also said if i do need that one not to kill her lol).

xx

glad it went well aidans mum!! least one of us december mum may not go overdue!! good news for that!! xx

I was told yesterday that i'm 1/5ths engaged which means my MW could only feel 1/5ths of the baby's head above my pelvis. If you're 5/5ths engaged then it means she could feel all of the head, so you're less engaged??

I'm even more confused now.

Glad the appointment went well anyway.

i agree malpoal, we due the same day and i keep thinking that i dont know whether i would be so bothered about being overdue if being overdue didnt mean she might come at any time over christmas, i have no ideas what to do over christmas regards arrangements with family and dinner etc what have you planned to do?

Lou
xxx

We haven't made any plans at all. People are asking all the time what we are doing and we just don't know what to say. My mum is counting us in for dinner whether we go there to eat or have meals on wheels delivered to us at home!! This is the worse bit for me i think as i'm such a planner i feel a bit lost!! xx

I think the crappy sleep curse made its way across the Atlantic last night.
I woke up at 4 am and couldn't get back to sleep. I feel great now, but I have a long day and I'll be completely dead by the end of it, unless my squirrelly energy returns.
I have to go into work today, unfortunately.
I could happily go on mat leave right now and I still have almost four weeks to go until I actually do.
I think I am foreseeing as much working from home as possible in my future.
Have a great day, girls!

atm I don't mind the idea of going overdue. I can't really believe that I'm due in 5 weeks and I have to admit I feel fine about hanging on until 7 weeks if she's late. Yeah I'm uncomfy, my sleep is crap, back hurts, etc but I'm still enjoying being pregnant.

Ask me again in a few weeks though :rofl:

Hello girls. :hi:

I have regained my composure! :rofl:

Thankyou Aidans Mummy for your acknowledgement of my pain. :D :hugs: I'm glad your appt went well and LO is getting into position, should be on the way soon then. :dance:

I have my antenatal in an hour; time for more blood letting. :roll:

I don't have another one until 36wks at the hospital when I have a scan but that's only TWO WEEKS before I go in for my op. :shock:

Hope all you fed up Mummys are feeling better soon. :hug:

Angelmouse - good luck with your appointment hope alls well !!

So today i havent moved , apart from to eat and boy i can eat !!! I have a huge craving for onion bajis so ive eaten 3 and then some apple and blackberry pie and im still searching for something else !

Somebody stop me before i eat the entire contents of this house !! :dohh:

Thanks honey. :D

I always find I'm more hungry if I haven't done anything. I just had a yummy Peanut Butter sarnie. Nom Nom. :munch:

Oooo i think i have some peanut butter !!

Might have a sandwich thats got to be better than more junk food !!

good luck for your appointment angelmouse!!

momandpeanut i get days when i cant stop eating too!! somedays i eat so much i make myself feel sick :sick:

At the moment im trying to eat fruit to curb my sugar cravings but its just not the same :( i much prefer :cake: :rofl: xx

rafwife- i bet you will totally change your mind in a few weeks about not being bothered if you go over due. i bet you will be ready to kill someone ( i know i will ivf i go over, first on my list is OH :rofl:)

Angelmouse- Good luck with your appoinment and i hope the MW is gentle when she takes your blood. God i hate needles lol. Wow i can't belive you are due for your op in just over 6 weeks that has gone fast(probs not for you lol). oooh peanut butter, ive got a craving for that on toast but it has to be the bit at the end of the loaf, but i havnt got any peanut butter in :hissy: and last week when we did have it in all i go t was "ooooh you shouldnt be eating that" to which i replied my MW didnt seem bothered about it so im not" that shut my OH up lol.

momandpeanut- I know what you mean about eating, i think my OH thinks im just being a fatty now lol.

nessajane- yerp ive tried that fruit thing, like you said it totally not the same lol

Is anyone OH driving them mad. All i get now if i say how uncomfertble i am is "plenty of women do it, more than once so it can'tbe that bad". and he came out with "if i could be pregnant it wouldnt bother me i'd just get on with it, thats what men do"

the last one made me laugh if men were pregnant im sure they be layed on the sofa for nine months moaning how horrible it is :rofl: Sorry thats a bit of an evil thing to say. But im in an evil mood towards men at the moment:muaha:
xx

My OH used to joke around at first saying men could do it easily and you women make a fuss of it all, but this last week or so my OH has seen me feeling abit down and in pain with my sides so has been quite supportive!! how long it lasts mind i dont know :rofl: they would feel differently if they had a LO taking over their bodies!! oohh it would be a whole new ball game!!

My OH used to joke around at first saying men could do it easily and you women make a fuss of it all, but this last week or so my OH has seen me feeling abit down and in pain with my sides so has been quite supportive!! how long it lasts mind i dont know :rofl: they would feel differently if they had a LO taking over their bodies!! oohh it would be a whole new ball game!!

aww hun its good he is being supportive about all the pain you are in. I think my OH needs to be a bit more like that. I hope the pain gets better soon hunni :hug:
xx

I keep meaning to write in here, then I start reading the comments from people who are eating and whatnot, I get hungry and have to leave so I can go back downstairs and get some more food!

:rofl: Thanks alot, ladies! lol j/k ;)

Hope everyone is feeling okay today! I'm rough... constant leg cramps ALL FREAKING NIGHT and the only way to get rid of them was to stand up and put my weight (massive as it is at the moment) on them. I'm a cranky Tiffany today. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->