December Mums

Managed to get about 4 hours sleep (on and off) so feel a bit better for it. Man I'm friggin sore now though! Things are getting quite nippy. Been up since about 5ish bouncing on my ball and drinking hot cups of tea.

aw bless have your pains not let up? i had crap night sleep between legs and hips cramping and going to the loo. woke up hakf an hour ago with strong craving for peanut butter

Nope, have got worse but haven't changed if that makes sense. They are more sore, but haven't been contraction like at all. I'm going for a bath soon to see if that helps at all.

Sounds like you might have siactic pain? Hope you feel better soon :hugs:

Ok, getting frustrated now.

Ring labour ward of local hospital, or wait an hour and ring GP practice that I technically haven't registered with yet? (first appointment on Monday)

Awww it eases off for you soon hun :hugs:

Cant believe we've lost one of our december mummies already!! eeeek thats just too scary"!!:hissy:

i cant believe vicky has ava already wow!!! i had to look at her profile to b sure that is was the same vicky lol i agree that too scary pp

Rafwife - sorry i didnt see your post yesterday. Im feeling a bit shit myself :( I feel really sick today, have had hardly any sleep and I cant eat. But poor you!!!! You should really speak to someone, which hospital are u going to ring?

Alphatee - I know!! It doesnt feel real that she's had her already!

x

Morning Girls,

Hope everyones well :D

rafwife sorry your feeling crappy hun, i really hope you feel better soon!! :hugs:

PP Enjoy your first day of your maternity leave!! have you got anything nice planned??

:cry: I feel so shit today. I feel extremelly sick and just cant eat or sleep.
Ive just been for a walk around the park but I just feel worse. Im burning up and ive turned the radiator off and the bedroom window is open and Im still boiling.

Boo hoo :( :(

Morning All,

Ok now im scared we are already a december mommy down !!! :shock::shock:
But congratulations Vicky !!

Rafwife - sorry to hear you are in so much pain , hope you can get to see someone soon!

PP - hope you are enjoying your 1st day on maternity leave !

Sophie - sorry to hear you feel so unwell to :hugs:

where have i been i havent seen that vicky has had ava yet oh god so much happens when you go to bed around here lol.

hope your feeling better soon rafwife

nemo hope you satisfied the peanut butter craving

pp enjoy your first day off

Lou
xxx

So come on ladies what are your exciting plans for the weekend ???

Im off to a comedy club tonight with the OH and his family so im really looking forward to that as its been forever since i went out , tomorrow mooching around town , and sunday visiting my sick nan , fetching my car seat from my dads and a 1 year olds birthday party !

PP Enjoy your first day of your maternity leave!! have you got anything nice planned??

Nope lol

I could get the hang of this for the next few weeks though, got up at 7.30 fed OH his breakfast and packed him off to work, and well .....

I've just woken back up again :rofl:

nothing exicting going on in my life this weekend!! OH is off to his friends for the night tomoro for boys night as the boxing is on at silly oclock in the morning so home alone for me to watch the normal saturday night tv :D
so thats as good as it gets for me!!

Comedy club sounds fun!! :D i hope you have a nice time!!

Aww PP sounds like a great morning i cant wait to lie in, knowing me ill stay in work mode tho :dohh:

Ahhh that'll be ok Nessa, you'll have us to keep you company while you watch x factor lol!!

nothing good planned for me, going to a house firework display tonight with some friends, tomorrow i think i will be relaxing and sunday food shopping and starting to pack for my weekend away next weekend cos im going to sunny Blackpool yippeeeee! lol

glad you had a nice lazy morning pp

nessa saturday tv sounds good x factor is on lol

momandpeanut hope you have a good night at the comedy club, i always wanted to go to one but never have

Lou
xxx

aww a weekend away sounds great lollylou bet you cant wait :D

Yep tomoro i will be sat on the sofa watching xfactor with laptop on my lap and some kinds treats to eat i expect!! oh i have an exicting life :rofl:

Ok i must have missed something. Has vicky had her LO??
xx

i originally come from blackpool, so im going to visit all my family and take all my christmas presents etc as i wont be going again now till after the baby is born.
it will be very stressful as any time with family drives me insane.....

Lou
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"