December Mums

Just seen the post on Vicky. I can;t belive Ava is her :D. One december mum down the rest of us to go
xx

Blimey, I'd best go and check that out. 8-[

RAFWife-UTIs can present with those symptoms, dunno whether I've said that to you before or not :blush: sorry if I did already. You really ought to go and get checked out. Are you on a base? Could you see the Doc there? Or maybe go back to your other docs if it's not too far? Hope you feel better soon. :hugs:

I spent the whole night dreaming that my OH had gone out, got pissed right up and given nearly £1000 to a bird he'd just met. :hissy: He didn't get the best side of me this morning, :blush: Poor boy. Specially since he announced that he's working all day tomorrow. :sulk: So I have yet another day of running around after our 2yrold whilst trying to convince myself that I'm not about to keel over. :yipee:

Rigth gonna check out this Vicky story. :D

Have a good weekend all you chickadees.

:hug:

Has Vicky having her baby kinda hit anyone ese the same way as me?

Maybe its just the mix of feelings, leaving work to go on mat leave and pottering around the house all day has left me a little worried, like it doesnt feel like this is my life its someone elses, im supposed to be at work earning money, and then Vicky's LO arriving so soon, we havent got long left eeek!!

Maybe its just the mix of feelings, leaving work to go on mat leave and pottering around the house all day has left me a little worried, like it doesnt feel like this is my life its someone elses, im supposed to be at work earning money, and then Vicky's LO arriving so soon, we havent got long left eeek!!

Oh definatly !! I feel slightly overwhelmed this morning i carnt believe that in a couple of weeks im actually going to be a mommy !!

yeah it has totally shocked me and acred me lol. She due two days before me which is so scary cos that means any of us could go at any time :shock:
xx

Thank god its not only me being hormonal and freaking out lol, was getting worried then!!

Back from the doctors and it's not great :cry:

No UTI, which is good news, but Bump is in the wrong position. She's back to back and head down so putting lots of pressure on me. :(

Fingers crossed she moves in the next week, otherwise I'm looking at a difficult delivery or c-section. :cry:

GP didn't do an internal and said I could go up to hospital if I wanted as I'm still cramping but I've decided to stay at home for now and just see how I feel.

Hugs Rafwife xXx Glad you got checked out but sorry its not great news xXx

A lady on another forum I go on had her dec baby in Oct!!!! Quite premature but healthy none the less xXx She was actually due after me!!!
I keep panacking in case this lo decides to come early as we have no family or friends in the area, so it could mean me going it alone whilst Dp looks after the two lo's at home!!!!

Got family comming for xmas but theres no garantee baby will arive on time either! lol

Sorry to hear that Rafwife - but be glad its not a UTI!
I have a UTI and Leo's back to back with me, and Im in early slow labour - ohhh the pain lol.
Really sorry your going through that though :hugs: Hope it gets sorted and LO moves for you, if the pain does get worse though, go to the hospital, you dont have to suffer at home hun.

xxx

:hugs: rafwife - sorry to hear bubba is in the wrong position , have you got a ball to bounce on i know some girls swear by them !!

:hugs: to you Rafwife, hopefully LO will turn!

Got my 32 weeks app't today with my ob/gyn. Will hopefully see what's in store for me with having GDM, I'm not that opposed to having Baby Girl early!

Hmm... so Vicky was the first December Mom to have her baby! Wonder who's next???? It's so exciting!!!! I guess it's not as real for me as I'm not due until the end of December, but I can't wait to start reading all your posts on how your waters have broken or you're having contractions!!!!

Fingers crossed that I get good news today!

:happydance:

:hugs: rafwife - sorry to hear bubba is in the wrong position , have you got a ball to bounce on i know some girls swear by them !!

yep like momandpee says get bouncing on a ball hon it works wonders and will have that babe spun round in no time!!!

xxx

:hi: to you all! just wanted to pop in and say hi.. since I should have technically been in here with you... but well Isebelle had other ideas. So technically *I* was the first december mum to have their baby so I win lol. Hope you are all doing good & I hope those babies start moving soon.. can't wait to see lots of pictures of all these gorgeous December babies that are soon going to be here :happydance:
:hug: to all! xx

:hi: to you all! just wanted to pop in and say hi.. since I should have technically been in here with you... but well Isebelle had other ideas. So technically *I* was the first december mum to have their baby so I win lol. Hope you are all doing good & I hope those babies start moving soon.. can't wait to see lots of pictures of all these gorgeous December babies that are soon going to be here :happydance:
:hug: to all! xx

Hello , i nearly posted earlier that i thought you were the first dec mommy to pop but i couldnt remember if it was dec or the end of nov !! :dohh:

I see your little girl is looking even more beautiful with every photo you must be very proud ! x

Awww Rafwife i hope LO turns soon!! Get bouncing on your ball lady!!

Well ladies ... who's going to be the next december mummy to pop? We're hijacking some of the November mummies slots :rofl::rofl:

Have been bouncing on my ball everyday since I got it :dohh: I find it comfy to sit on too rather than the sofa. Still, fingers crossed she'll turn and hopefully I will get some sleep tonight!

rafwife i hope your LO turns for you soon!!

Tyff good luck for your appointment xx

Heya bambikate :D :wave:
xx

Hey hun!!!!! lol I can't believe Vicky has had her baby! I was texting her last night and this morning I had a text to say Ava was born and then a bit later a gorgeous photo of her LO!!!!

It's deffo affected me too PP, she was my DD buddy and I was joking with her who was gonna be first and erm.... now she's had her!!!! woah! x x

Glad you've been to the docs Rafwife and that it's not a UTI. Try to lean forwards plentyso that gravity can spin that little monkey. :D

Hope you sleep a bit better tonight. :hugs:

I think Vickys news has affected Bubble more than me coz he's been 'practising' for most of the day. I thought I was off earlier on, had some fairly serious tightenings that were more than a bit uncomfortable. :argh:

Anyone know how far along Vicky was?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->