December Mums

36 weeks!! Eeeek thats only 2 ahead of me and 5 ahead of you angelmouse!!

Angelmouse she was 36+2 same as me - woooooaaaah! x x

:shock: :argh: :shock:

*dashes upstairs to finish packing hospital bag!!!*

Thanks girls. :D

I haven't even got a cot or moses basket yet :dohh:

Scary to think they could come anytime now!

All i have for my hopsital bag is maternity pads and some new knickers ... ahhhh that'll do in an emergency lol

:rofl:

I just need to wash all the stuff for mine, I'm way too organised! I'm getting bored now coz I got nothing left to do. :dohh:

Angelmouse, you can come over and get me organised :rofl:

Holly!!! I just realised you haven't got who your text buddy is in your siggy! Naughty lady! I'll send this guy after you! :ninja: What is mini PP decides to make an early appearance? We'll need updates Mrs !!! :hissy: x x

Kate i have a few but i was trying to wait nearer the time incase any of them go pop and will be dead busy lol.

Dont send the ninja round im too tired to kick his butt lol

Aww Vicky's not coming home tonight now as Ava's not feeding properly.
I still cant believe how quickly she had her though.
xx

lol Ok I've told him to go home now. Ha ha. Oh gosh never thought of that all my buddies will prob pop before me - one already has - lmao x x

Thats what i was thinking about text buddies, all of mine are reaaally close to my DD so i may well have to sweet talk one of the Jan mums into doing it lol

Hi all, I've just been reading through all these pages! Taking forever though! I discovered these forums recently so thought I'd better post on here! I'm due on 3rd December with my first! I have PM'd Peanutbean so I guess the first post will be updated at some point?

Hey roxie78 welcome to the dec mums club :wave:

How has everyones day been??

mines been good even though i seemed to have gone crazy wanting jayden now i cant wait any longer! i was fine yesterday, but now its just kicking in! xxx

I totally get what you mean about wanting baby now. I saw one of my friends in town today with her 4 week old baby girl. She was so tiny and it was hard to imagine i was going to have a baby soon and i really wanted him to come there and then. Not long now tho hun
xx

i know, its gone so fast, so will probably drag on from now, my friend was due a week before me and she had a girl yesterday, they have to stay in though as she's not feeding properly, so will go and see her when shes home, so in a way it makes me think, stay put for a little bit longer, to be on the safe side, but on the other hand i just want my baby! xxx

Hello! Been too busy and tired to come on to the computer for a couple of days so got loads to catch up on! DH is currently preparing our bedroom walls ready for papering tomorrow. Once that's done we can paint and sort the furniture and get the cot in at long last! Hooray for somewhere for LO! Then we can begin starting work on the nursery. I just wish I was able to help more. Honestly I don't know how I worked, it's been all I can do to shower, walk the dogs and do one house thing, like wash up or hoover a couple of rooms. I wasn't event finding time to nap at the start of the week! But now I make myself nap in the afternoon (the time that would be BnB time!) but I feel quite a lot better for it and today I haven't really felt sick so that's good!

Sophie - how are you feeling now?
alphatee - any news on your growth stuff? Have you seen your consultant?
Sarahkka - hope you are well again now! When do you finish work? If I were you I'd be blaming that dastardly flu shot!
Lou - sorry I've been so quiet! Hope you're ok. Any news on the breech? Really hope baby turns for you!
PP - Hooray! Congrats on finishing work!
Heather - glad your appointment went well. lol at your OH, as if men could cope with being pregnant!!
malpal - glad your placenta has moved! But sorry you were feeling so unwell at your scan. Hope your BP does not become worrying. You sound like you were going to faint, I remember that feeling, it's so scary and horrid!
angelmouse - glad your appointment went well and that your pee is clean as a whistle!
rafwife- sorry you were feeling rotten yesterday, any better today? Hope your LO moves.
mummy2many - you want me to add you to the first post? I didn't think about that but yes you must be the first Dec mum!

All the talk of hot chocs and baths from Wednesday makes me want both!

I've started getting loads of Braxton Hicks, anyone else? Seem to get them all the through the evening now. I guess I won't need raspberry leaf tea if this continues!

I've realised that I will have my baby in the next 6 weeks as they induce at 10 days here. How awesome!!

Gah! Vicky has had Ava!!! I knew I would miss loads! That's ace though, I can't wait for it to be me!

We might go to a firework display tomorrow. We were going to go on Wednesday and meet some friends then they said they didn't have time and were going to just visit but in the end didn't come at all after I spent ages hurriedly cleaning for them too!

Sorry about the somewhat rambly post!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->