December Mums

I am new here but I am due Dec. 5th with a girl, currently 5cm dilated and 50% effaced.

Welcome :happydance:

Wow, 5cm? Might not be too much longer for you? Although over here, if you're 4cm dialated they end up keeping you in the hospital!

Welcome :happydance:

Wow, 5cm? Might not be too much longer for you? Although over here, if you're 4cm dialated they end up keeping you in the hospital!

yeah, I got sent home because I stopped progressing and because I am not fully term(37 weeks here) they wouldn't break my water.

Plus I want to stay away from the pitocin.
I have a doctors appointment tomorrow so we will discuss what to do since I have regular contractions and progressed that much just from a few hours of uncomfortable but not painful ones.

I am also GBS positive so the doctor wants to make sure I have plenty of time to get my anitbiotics before I deliver.

Morning girls...

Just a quicky... you know birthing balls?? are they the same as gym balls?

xx

birthing balls are exactly the same as gym balls hon :)

danni im jealous!

no home birth booking today --->https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-third-trimester/72151-bugger.html#post1098894

Morning Ladies!

Nessa - I want a Maccy D's Now! lol but our rearest one is 25 mins drive away :(
Danni - how exciting! surely cant be long for you now!

Hope the rest of you lovely ladies are well today?

My darling partner has given me a stinking cold :( Im all wheezy and snotty xXx but according to him he has "Man Flu" and I have just a cold! typical eh?
Paracetamol arnt helping but my inhaler has given me a bit of relief, just hope it doenst turn into a full blown case of Bronchitus again :( Im scared I will cough so hard I will break my waters! lol

Morning girls...

Just a quicky... you know birthing balls?? are they the same as gym balls?

xx

Yeah just pop up Tescos and get one for a fiver hun .. think i got 55CM or 60CM one i cant remember, dont waste tons of money on one hun!!

Sorry your feeling poorly Poloma

And Molly ... Eeeeeek!!

Think im going to carry on with my nesting today after my mornign dose of BnB and a cuppa lol

hiya can i join the december mummy to be club please. im due on the 31st Dec altho i wish 4 a nice xmas prezzie by going exactly a week early lol

Hey danni :wave:. Wow 5cm already, let us know how you get on at the doctors

Poloma i hope you feel better soon

Molly- Good luck hunni

PP- you and your nesting :D. I hope you enjoy hun, i bet you will be able to eat your dinner off the floor by the time you have finished he he

Come on in clairelouise :hug:

As for me im feeling ok. IM FULL TERM TODAY. yay!! Come on Aidan out you come
xx

Morning ladies!

PP
- Enjoy your nesting!

Aiden's Mummy
- Congrats on being full term!!!! Now if he comes, they won't try and stop labour! :happydance:

Poloma
- Hope you feel better soon, hun. It sucks having a cold when you're pregnant!!!

As for me,

The Non stress test went really well yesterday! Apparently P and I have a very happy baby, lol. She was moving around alot and had a great heartbeat (almost got up to 170 at one point though, lol!). No problem with Ketones either, so woohoo!

I've got my app't with the gestational diabetes councellor today. Should be okay, it's the endocrinologist who'll make the call with insulin, so this is more like a follow up. :)

I had a moment this morning when I went to the corner store for milk! The "best before" dates on everything now is in December... made me realize just how close to December we really are!

EEeeek!

Welcome Danni! I'll add you to the first page. Let us know when you go!

Welcome Claralouise too!

:hugs: Poloma, hope you feel better soon. I have been coughing non-stop for a couple of weeks now. Everytime I eat it makes me phlegmy and it doesn't half hurt my tummy muscles when I cough! No sign of water leakage though.

Molly, I don't know whether to wish you labour or wish you homebirth!

Congrats Heather, not long now!

Tyff - great news! Does your milk last til December too? What do they put in it over there?!

As for me, DH and I are painting out room. I've undercoated half the skirting so far, but started late as I had to go to Homebase after I discovered the undercoat we had was stupid oil based, we got it for our external door but I'd forgotten. Just had lunch, on here there off to do second half. DH is painting cornice and we hope to get the first coat of wall paint on too. It's hard work for me though!

Milk that lasts until December? Are we talking long life milk lol? Cant be fresh milk can it?

Our milk comes in plastic bags. Hmmm... I might have a picture of it as I had people from The States who were confused about it. I guess milk doesn't come in bags down there?

:confused:

What does your milk come in? :) And yes, it'll last until December!

Attachments

• milk.jpg
    milk.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 10
My word, in a bag lol?

Ours comes in a carton ... i thought it did everywhere lol

lol wish labour! ill ring labour ward and tell them im refusing to go in lol im hoping on mother moon my doctor said todau she had a feeling something was going to happen she wasnt sure weather shed see me with bump or baby.
i have to take iron pills now boooooo

:rofl: PP that's too funny... before I had someone from the states questioning me about it, I thought that milk came in bags everywhere else too!

LOL But yes, in a bag. You snip the corner off with sissors and then pour. It does come in smaller cartons, but it's better value to get the bagged kind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->