December Mums

Lol... :)

Thanks for the labour dust Katie. I need it... I'm totally ready now. x

oooh thanks for the labour dust!!!!! These meals sound so yummy can I come round for tea??? lol x x fab news about scan heather x x

Good thanks Vicky how are you and Ava? x x

Hi Anja! Are you going to post any pics from your scan?

This morning I had aquanatal and picked up my lovely parcel of goodies from the delivery place. Then I had lunch and watched Neighbours and I'm recently back from walking the dogs - a much nicer experience than yesterday! I'm pretty tired now so will have a nap soon but wanted to catch up on 3rd tri. My internet's been pissing about all afternoon disconnecting literally every 10-20 seconds. It seems to have fixed itself now though touch wood.

DH isn't working late tonight and is off tomorrow so we'll have a nice evening then we'll get some more decorating done tomorrow. I suck, I should've done loads these past couple of days but just haven't been able to manage it!

Nessa - hope your growth scan comes up good.

Aww Lou, it's neverending with the aches for you isn't it? :hugs: But not much longer, you'll get there!

PP - I was up at 4am too. Bloody starving! Then baby shifted into my bladder so had to get up to pee then couldn't get back to sleep again, not because of LO, just because I suck!

Molly :hugs: Sounds like a rubbish night... :-(

Wow Heather, starting to dilate!

Tyff - hope your test goes well.

Donna today my cervix and shooting pains stepped up about 10 notches, such that I thought something was going to come out. Swimming just seemed to encourage it so I'm hoping it's still a good thing!

:dohh: I've been using AM for Angelmouse as I call Aiden's Mummy Heather! I must've been causing some confusion! lol

Thanks for the dust and hello Vicky!

Good thanks Vicky how are you and Ava? x x
Yay good!

Yeah we're great thank you :D, can't believe Ava is already 5 days old! She had her heel prick test this morn and I cried :blush: Silly Mummy, hah.

:dohh: I've been using AM for Angelmouse as I call Aiden's Mummy Heather! I must've been causing some confusion! lol

Hehehe. Only when I'm being a numpty, getting all confused without reading the full post first. :dohh:

It's good to see you Vicky. I cried when they did the hourly tests for sugars on Charlie when he was born too. Poor little feets. :(

Hehehe. Only when I'm being a numpty, getting all confused without reading the full post first. :dohh:

It's good to see you Vicky. I cried when they did the hourly tests for sugars on Charlie when he was born too. Poor little feets. :(
Thanks :D Oh it was horrible. I don't like people sticking needles in my feet let alone my little baby girl's :( Booo at them.

Ooh it looks like we'll have some more babies from us lot born soon! Yay!

Dont have any picks Pam....I have been having scans every weeks as she has been measuring small and her liquid levels have been low so havnet been getting them everyweek but really wish i had ones from today!

Viki - that pic of Ava is beautiful and I have to add that I absolutely LOVE that name!

Bless you Vicky! I think I would have been upset too!

PB- swimming sounds like a good way to get bubs moving! Love the baby stuff you got too, so cute! :)

I went to Tesco earlier with OH. Stupid, stupid idea :dohh: I could hardly stand after awhile I was so ill. Am back to lying in bed now, which is where I seem to be spending all my time now.

Im also due in December. My due date is December 31st. Im expecting a boy.
I plan to name him Zah'Viere Brennon Henderson. :hissy::hugs:

Only 6 weeks until December ladies! :happydance:[/QUOTE]

Welcome on board the Dec mummies club!!

Blerrrgh another "productive" day lol ... did a bit more xmas shopping!! Was supposed to meet up with a friend for lunch but i didnt wake up untl 11am and shes 7wks pg and was up all night with ms bless her.

OH is off work next week to keep me company bless him, oh and take me to do more xmas shopping and carry my bags. I cant get too much in one go because i cant carry it all lol

Oh PP, don't talk about Christmas shopping, I've no energy or money to comprehend it! What to do?!

All the rest of my xmas shopping for this year on will be done online I think! Can't cope with the shops anymore (plus scared of my waters breaking or something whilst I am out lol!)

Witht the weight of my boobs and my bump I have developed a bit of a stoop and within 10 mins of walking around everything just hurts too much......give me laptop, central heating and a cuppa tea to aide me in my shopping and I am a happy bunny

rafwife get some rest hun i hope you get better soon :hugs:

PP good for you doing your xmas shopping now while the crowds havnt started getting to busy yet ill be doing mine soon me thinks!! I hate crowds let alone me now walking like an old pregnant woman :rofl:

Ive just had the biggest craving for a macy d's chocy milkshake so off i went to find car keys and drove to our local mcd's :D
It was yummy i only bought a meduim i could of done with a large :rofl: xx

Ha ha , what you like nessa. :rofl:

I've gotta admit tho, they are sexual from there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->