December Mums

Hi all ,

Welcome to all the new december mommies !

I had my baby shower last night so im exhusted today ill start another thread in a while and get the oh to upload my pics when he gets home !!

oo i hope the shower went well!

bagged milk would be so much easier to freeze.

Can't wait to see the pictures, M&P! I love love love baby showers!

UV - Hope you get your home birth you want :hugs: Yes, bagged milk is super easy to freeze. Just pop 'er in to the freezer.

we get milk like this in glass bottles from the milkman
https://images.google.co.uk/imgres?...ttle&um=1&hl=en&rlz=1B3GZFB_enGB266GB266&sa=X

or cartons/bottles from super markets
https://images.google.co.uk/imgres?...p=18&um=1&hl=en&rlz=1B3GZFB_enGB266GB266&sa=X

Cant wait to hear about the baby shower hun!!

And freezing milk ..... i just cant do it, it goes a funny colour and look's like youve pee'd in it lol. No matter how much i tell myself theres nothing wrong with it i just cant lol

it only looks like youve peed in it till its defrosted mad women..

im lactose intol so milks evil! buti freeze it for my other half

I'm used to milk in bags as I grew up in the states (New Orleans) or gallon jugs. Milk in bags was hilarious though at school, when they'd give you a straw to poke into it so you could drink it, and you'd invariably get milk everywhere.

M&P- looking forward to the pics. :) Hope you had a lovely time!

my other half was horrified when we went to visit my family at lakenheath a while ago and they had white eggs he thought something was wrong with them

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: for Molly!

Those bags of milk are mad!!! You can't stand them up in the fridge! Nor reseal them. Our milk will only last a week at the most usually, how come yours last so long? Does it have preservatives in? Wonders will never cease! lol

hope all well ladies!!!

quite random but i was thinking today, does anyone remember BnB member Carley? she used to post loads was from OZ and all of a sudden nothing? did something happen that i missed? just curious!!!

weather is horrid today and OH working away so im on me todd!!!!

xxxxx

Woww bagged milk! Thats crazy lol
Holly - I know what you mean about freezing milk. I know its totally fine but I find once its defrosted its quite watery lol.

I want some milk now. Ive just had a ginger bread man (haha! big kid) so im gonna get some milk :)

Has anyone seen that Cravendale milk advert?? It makes me laugh so much and I dont know why. MILLLKKK. lol

Shut up Sophie :(

xx

Can't say I've seen the advertisement... but then again I don't have cable. ;)

The weather is crappy over here too. Really dark and rainy. So much for going for a walk later!

Mmmm... gingerbread men. Yum! Hopefully someone will save me some so I can indulge after the baby comes! :happydance:

I see horoscopes as a bit of fun rather than anything serious, but I thought I'd look up the star signs for babies born in December. :)

The Sagittarius Personality (November 11 - December 22nd)

Your child is an intellect. He or she is often possessive but generous with those that are close. A child born under this sun sign is hopeful and impressionable. He or she is quick, enterprising, demonstrative in affection, and loyal. This individual loves liberty and will do anything to obtain it. Because of a firm belief in freedom of speech and expression, Sagittarius children are strong in opinion. Sagittarians also have a psychological outlook on life, always trying to understand what makes people tick.

Sagittarius children love beauty and are often artistic and refined. They tend to take shortcuts, sometimes getting caught up in detail and forgetting the big things. Your Sagittarius is noble, sentimental, and impulsive.

Your role as a parent is to help your child choose friends discriminately; this will set a foundation in evaluating people that will eventually be critical in his or her choice of a mate. Sagittarians like to help people in need, sometimes to their own disadvantage.

Sagittarians are talented in art, education, dancing and ministry. Many Sagittarians are also business people, specifically lawyers.

The Capricorn Personality (December 22nd - January 19th

Your little Capricorn will have a quiet, meditative nature ruled by reason instead of impulse and may seem older than his or her years at times. These children are thrifty, reserved, diplomatic, deep thinking, and determined. They are cautious in what they do and say. They know what they want and they usually get it by methodically planning every detail ahead of time-they like to take their time with things, learning lessons well along the way.

Capricorn children are receptive to down-to-earth activities. They feel a deep sense of responsibility and love being praised for a job well done. Parents should take time with their Capricorn child to show them the joy of touch and sharing comfort. Though typically practical and serious, the Capricorn often has a well-developed sense of wit and humor and is also known for being reliable.

Capricorns are industrious and ambitious. They often love wealth for the power and prestige it brings them. The Capricorn is talented in mechanics, engineering, and politics. Literary and religious things also interest them. They make excellent executives and love responsibility in any field they enter. Capricorns often delay marriage until late in life, but once married they are faithful and devoted.

Capricorns are most compatible with Virgos and Taurus signs.

I see horoscopes as a bit of fun rather than anything serious, but I thought I'd look up the star signs for babies born in December. :)

Capricorns are industrious and ambitious. They often love wealth for the power and prestige it brings them. The Capricorn is talented in mechanics, engineering, and politics. Literary and religious things also interest them. They make excellent executives and love responsibility in any field they enter. Capricorns often delay marriage until late in life, but once married they are faithful and devoted.

That makes me think my LO is going to be born after 22nd Dec :rofl:

Sounds like a mix of me and her father!!

haha im Capricorn and absolutely nothing like my sign!!! heres hoping babe has some of those qualities instead:rofl: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->