December Mums

I love the idea of milk in a bag !!

Poloma - congrats to your brother !!

Molly - hope you get your homebirth !

Heather - Congrats on the 37 week mark , come on little one we want to meet you !!

Carnt think if ive missed anyone else ! :dohh:

Ive had a day of lying on the setee doing nothing as im so tired from last night , hopefully i will wake up with more energy tomorrow !

Well we've finished our decorating. Done a coat on the wall, done the cornice and done an undercoat on the skirting. Tomorrow I do more skirting and if we can manage it we'll do a wall coat in the evening after DH gets back from work. We need to do this so that we're ready to arrange furniture on Sunday instead of painting as DH is working Sat too. Will get cot at weekend, can't wait to have a cot in the room!! :happydance:

I'm off to bed though shortly. Aching like a very sore thing!

Well done on finishing the decorating !!

I keep looking at our cot and smiling like a mad woman !!

hope you get a good nights sleep to take away those aches !!

:hugs:

wow well done pb you've been a busy girl - looking forward to seeing room with a cot!!! x x

I went to the docs and I am 5 1/2 cm now, everything else is still the same, she said if the baby moves down a little more my water will most likely go. She said if I make it to the 20th then she will strip my membranes.

I was told to have lots of s.e.x,walk, eat fresh pineapple and try inserting evening primrose oil. So I am going to be doing lots of walking for the next few days.

Yeah I'll take some pics on Sunday after we're all set. The room is now a pale watery blue and we have aqua coloured blankets and sheets for the cot so I'll do it all up first! Of course we might not actually have a mattress then... lol

Wow Danni, the 20th seems a long way away when you're already 5.5cm!

OK well I'm off to bed now with a bowl of oaty pillows to try and stave off the midnight munchies! See you lovely blooming ladies tomorrow!

G'night Peanutbean! Don't let the bedbugs bite!

Great news, Dani! Hope the baby engages a bit more and you'll go on your own!

Glad you had a relaxing day M&P! Might as well take advantage of them now, eh?

Good night PB and its great news about you finishing your decorating. Have agood nights sleep

dani- looks like things are moving hun, lets hope she drops down some more

Poloma- congratulations on your brother's little miracle :D

As for me i have just got back from my prize evening to be awarded my GCSE'S and ive passed 13 GCSE'S :happydance:
xx

Wow dani 5.5cms! Can't be long for you now hun :)

Poloma, congrats on being an Auntie again! How exciting for your brother.

PB I bet it looks lovely now it's all done! I can't wait until our nursery is done. Even though LO won't be sleeping in it I still feel a bit antsy that it's nowhere near finished yet!

Heather that's amazing! Well done :happydance: You must be so chuffed! :)

Well my house guests have just left and I have two gorgeous, fat mallard ducks in a carrier bag. I can't wait to cook them! No idea what I'm going to do yet though. Maybe just a simple roast with one, then get adventurous with the other one.

wow danni 5.5 thats loads get squating or on a birth ball to help gravity.
pb bet baby room looks ace cannot wait for pics.

i had a good nights sleep for the first time in a week last night, i prob had about 8hours in total all week due to having the stupid flu cold bug thing going round, but i dosed up on honey and lemon and paracetomaol b4 bed last night and only got up once for a wee instead of my usual 10 times a night even my OH left me a note to say thanks for the sleep last night, lol and that he hardly slept cus he kept checking that i was still breathing hahaha i supose thats his was of saying he cares but still got no sleep cus of me.

im sulking, the moon didnt do anything for me. my other half also backed out of giving me a sweep the bum bag.

:D

OK well I'm off to bed now with a bowl of oaty pillows to try and stave off the midnight munchies! See you lovely blooming ladies tomorrow!

What are oaty pillows???? Sounds like something you put in the microwave to use as a hot water bottle!! Great news on the nursery...sounds like you have been really busy!!

Dani - get bouncing girl!!!

Claralouise - congrats on a good nights sleep...I am sooo jealous!!

Uvlollypop.....cant you bribe him in some way or just blatant blackmail.....desperate times call for desperate measures and all that!!!

Morning ladies

Clairlouise- Glad you got a good nights sleep, i bet it was great to get a good night for a change

UV- have you got any embarrsing pictures of your OH. mabey tell him they will end up on the internet if he doesnt do it he he
xx

Morning ladies! ...Erm? Afternoon? This time zone difference STILL messes with me.

Feeling kinda down and blah today. Just lonely and wanting some human interaction I think. Everyone's been so busy and I don't have the mobility that I used to so it's starting to get to me. Normally I'm fine but I have a few moments where I do a small pity party. It'll be over soon enough!

How is everyone feeling today?

i have a photo of him wearing fairy wings but i already posted it on here lol DOH!!

im in bed poorly i felt so much better yesterday but rotton again :-( sulky mc sulk sulk i be

PB I bet it looks lovely now it's all done! I can't wait until our nursery is done. Even though LO won't be sleeping in it I still feel a bit antsy that it's nowhere near finished yet!

lol you girls don't read my lengthy waffley posts properly, it's not the nursery but our room we've been decorating! It's not finished, we were just finished for the day! lol Still some more to do but it looks all different now we've painted the walls. Wow and I even slept right through until after 6am! God but I've woken up achey! I didn't know it was possible to hurt this much I don't think! The nursery-to-be is still a dump!! But once our room is done we'll be ready for baby and we can take a breather then start on the nursery at last!

:hugs: Molly, your time will come and now you can have your homebirth!

Anja - Oaty pillows are a Quakers cereal, I've been eating them loads recently. I don't really like sweet cereals and these aren't much sweet and also retain their crispiness (soggy cereal makes me :sick: at the best of times). I highly recommend them! Having a bowl at bedtime has been seeing me through til breakfast most nights.

:hugs: Tyff

soggy cereal makes me :sick: at the best of times

Ditto for me as well! I think my mom scarred me for life when I was a kid. She had given me a bowl of Corn Flakes, and me (being a kid) totally fiddled around and didn't really eat my cereal. The bowl got soggy and I didn't want to eat it as it was super gross, but my mom wouldn't let me leave the table until I had finished it.

So I had to force down this congealed mess of slimy corn flakes. Ewwwww.... I'm getting :sick: just thinking about it. So no soggy cereal for me! Vector is a great cereal for staying crispy, and they're not really sweet either. Very tasty!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->