December Mums

The next time i'm out is my 21st in april. Ow well,lol.

Good morning! Was up at 7am this morning,she is really pressing on my cervix now,so much it hurts.She wouldn't stop,so had to get up.The little bugger,lol.

How is everyone today? 8)

BORED!!!!!!
Ok so last night i went into clean freak mode and gutted the whole house while listening to children in need on the tv, ive done all the kitchen cupboards sorted through all the clothes even did the ironing:rofl:
now ive got naff all to do im so bored i carnt even be bothered to sit on here at the mo, its chucking it down outside so im not gunna venture out.
just dunno wot to do with myself:cry::cry:

im also bored! positive the babys moving down a bit more getting stabby cervix pains along with a dull back ache... lovely!

awwww hopefully this is you getting started then.
i just cannot wait for the day i can go out and actually walk properly without having to stop every 2mins with back pains. or take the kids out for the day, im not driving much at the mo as i get stomach cramps being sat at the wheel for too long

:-( i hope you feel better soon!!

https://www.expectnet.com/games/Guessdabump

get ya last guesses in! we know shes a girl now but the rest is still fun

:hissy: My computer caught a virus so I'm in the library trying to stop Charlie from running off and or pressing random buttons. :hissy:

Hopefull it wont be olong before I can get back on properly.

Love you all have a good weekend/.week.

:hug:

How rubbish Angelmouse! Hope you get it sorted soon.

I had lots of shooting stabby pains last night too. I hope she's doing something and it's not for nothing.

Hope you get it sorted soon Angelmouse!!

Im bored already waiting for OH to get home from work so i posted my lil video in the voice/face thread finally lol

https://www.babyandbump.com/general-chatter/69263-face-voice-name-o-add-your-own-16.html

haha cant you tell how bored i am. Dont know what im doing once OH gets home but im bored of being in the house all week i want to go somewhere, just anywhere lol

awww i just watched you hehehe your bump looks so neat:cry: mine dont fit on web cam, and if u think your accents bad (which it aint) lol try coming from Barnsley lol
im waiting for OH to come home aswel hes due back at 4 ive got thaat bored ive taken up knitting lol ive shocked myself at the cute tiny jackets and cardis ive made.

Hope you get it sorted soon Angelmouse!!

Im bored already waiting for OH to get home from work so i posted my lil video in the voice/face thread finally lol

https://www.babyandbump.com/general-chatter/69263-face-voice-name-o-add-your-own-16.html

haha cant you tell how bored i am. Dont know what im doing once OH gets home but im bored of being in the house all week i want to go somewhere, just anywhere lol

hey ladies

aww Holly, your so gawjuss. How do you look that good nearly 9 months pregnant lol. i look like im going to a halloween party he he. Love the accent hun, it sounds like mine just a bit more noticable as i sont live down south any more lol. Still a southern gurl at heart tho he he. Love the bump too, it so perfect. And hello mini PP :wave:. Hope your ok in there princess, come out soon :D

Well as for the rest of you im bored too and totally get what you mean about he pressure on your cervix donna, god its horrible.

UV i hope she doesn't hurt you too much as she shuffels down

Angelmouse i hope you get your computer sorted soon

As for me i've got any ear infection and god it hurts, the doc gave me some spray yesterday so hopefully it works :D
xx

At least you all dont think i sound that bad, seems wherever in the country i go within 5 minutes i get "Can tell your from Essex/London" :rofl::rofl:

Its funny your own voice to you sounds normal its only when you hear others or you go somewhere else you realise you have an accent!!

Well i've just made OH take me to macdonalds for a snack, dont think we are doing anything this afternoon now, everywheres so busy it gives me the hump, everyone gets in the way and wont move it bugs the hell outta me :hissy::hissy:

So it'll be another saturday night infront of the tv for me!! Who else is in tonight?

im in for my regular x factor fix. im watching harry potter for the millionth time at the mo lol.

going to put my dog kennel and run up when OH gets home so the puppies can go out during the day, they have gotten very smelly poo now and it turns my stomach at least in the fresh air i can clean it up. i know i will mis them but roll on when they go to their new homes:cry:

holly you look great!! as for the accent i love it! its funny for me to hear other ppl's i dont go far away from wales you see :rofl:

Night in for me too tonight, my night will be watching xfactor and having something yummy for supper :happydance:

Hope everyones having a good weekend xx

wots everyone having for tea? ive just had to go to shop having a mad craving for bacon today, so gunna have a mixed grill i just feal the need for meat lol very weird. ive been cleaning again, i dont think i can find anything else to do now apart from wrap xmas presents but av got no wrapping paper.

Mmmmmmmmm dont mention food Nessa!! I quite fancy a chinese tonight!!

awww holly you sound so sweet and you look gorgeous! :wave: Hi mini PP can't wait to meet you! x x

Im in front of the TV tonight, its been like that for me for ages lol
xx

I thought your accent was cute, Holly! Then again, I love almost all British accents. I know what you mean about them though... I don't see myself as having one, but when I go to other places they comment on it right away.

As for tonight, my best friend is coming over with her hubby and we're going to play Yahtzee or however it's spelled. I've never played before and she thought that was crazy! So yeah, quiet night for us as well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->