December Mums

lol you girls don't read my lengthy waffley posts properly, it's not the nursery but our room we've been decorating!

I knew it wasn't your nursery, but your room but thought you'd finished. lol :blush:

:hugs: Tyff. I've got OH home all day so have company but I know what you mean. I'm hardly leaving the house now. (It might also be partly because I'm scared my waters will go in public :rofl:) I want friends and company round!

What's everyone up to this weekend? I've got my parents visiting tomorrow, then a tour of the hospital on Sunday and then a consultant appointment on Monday at the hospital. I'm really excited about the hospital tour though as I never got to look round my old one. :happydance:

soggy cereal makes me :sick: at the best of times

Ditto for me as well! I think my mom scarred me for life when I was a kid. She had given me a bowl of Corn Flakes, and me (being a kid) totally fiddled around and didn't really eat my cereal. The bowl got soggy and I didn't want to eat it as it was super gross, but my mom wouldn't let me leave the table until I had finished it.
!

God that's awful! I have an aversion to peas for a similar reason! Parents, eh? I have never been able to stomach soggy food, even a big mouthful of toast or something that takes to long to chew and gets soggy in the mouth makes me retch. My sister always liked to mash her weetabix up into a congealed mess whereas I have to eat a whole weetabix in three pieces as fast as possible before it goes soggy! lol

I knew it wasn't your nursery, but your room but thought you'd finished. lol :blush:

Sorry I quoted you for my reply about decorating then read about 3 posts about my nursery so just edited it! Sorry! lol

For the weekend I will carry on decorating! DH and I are too achey to paint the walls today so will paint after work tomorrow evening. I need to do an undercoat on the skirting today if I can manage it so that I can gloss tomorrow and be all finished. Saturday my parents will hopefully bring the cot round so Sunday DH and I will rearrange the room to fit everything in and give it a final good clean. I hardly notice the weekend already, being off work, especially as DH only gets every other Saturday off so it's not like we always get special time to do stuff together.

I know! Further down the road our LO's will be complaining about stuff we did to scar them, LOL!

Rafwife - Oooh hospital tour! They won't do mine here until I'm around 38 weeks or so!!! How crazy is that?

Peanutbean - Enjoy your decorating. I love doing it!

We're finishing up odds and ends of stuff around the house. Actually have a quiet weekend for a change, although I'd much rather be out and doing stuff... ;P

Rafwife - Oooh hospital tour! They won't do mine here until I'm around 38 weeks or so!!! How crazy is that?

That is! Maybe they'll give you the tour while you're in labour?? :rofl:

:rofl: Apparently! I'll be sure to pay attention while I'm having contractions!

Hiiiii! I'm going out tonight....woohoo! Not been out since i found out I was pregnant. But I keep getting a sharp pain in my left side on my back, my mum says it's nothing but I'm thinking ...Am I gonna go into labour whilst I'm out ha ha. We shall c!

Hope everyones good. :)

Argh I'm so annoyed! Rang up about my Maternity Allowance claim as it's been 4 weeks and I've heard nothing.

Apparently it'll still take another 2 weeks to process, they didn't even have my correct surname down (had my maiden name, not my married name even though it was all on my forms!) AND when I rang two weeks ago to give them my new address they never updated the system so they only had my old address so now that's held it up further! :hissy:

I have my hospital tour a week on Sunday but DH is in Leeds til 2pm and I'm not sure my Mum is free so might have to go on my own! :cry:

:grr: rafwife, how annoying about your MA!

Enjoy your night out Donna! What sort of pain are you getting? Whereabouts?

No idea why they only had my maiden name. I've been married for two years and it was on all my forms. Grrrr. I'm getting a bit worried about Christmas now and how I'm going to pay for things. :(

Is it a private tour or a group tour? I'm sure you'll be fine on your own. Shame OH can't join you though as it'd probably be good for him to see too. :hugs:

The tour is part of the series of antenatal classes so there will be others from the class, though we've not had all the same people at the first two classes so I may or may not recognise the people at the tour! Yeah it's rubbish that DH can't be there but he's going to Damnation in Leeds, his only birthday present from September, so I can hardly ask him not to unless I actually go into labour! He doesn't drive so I'm hoping my Mum can come as she would take me in if I needed to go anyway but unless it starts late she'll be busy too. Oh well! We've all been to the hospital before and I can report back to DH.

I'll never understand why when we get married we spend 6 months telling all the world about our new name and still official people get it wrong! I'm annoyed that one of my membership organizations changed my surname but left me as Miss :dohh:

Afternoon Ladies!!

Have a good time tonight Donna!! Will prob be the last time you get to go out "Pre Lexie"

I havent done a huge deal today, a few odds and sods. Put all of mini pp's scan piccies into a nice little photo album that i got. As for the weekend, probably bit fat zilch!! OH is off next week so we can spend some time together and go xmas shopping and whatnot!!

Hope you girlies all have a good weekend if i dont catch up with you before!!

Have a good night Donna :)

Dont think Im doing much this weekend. Going over to Liverpool 2moro so my friend can get a dress and thats probably it.
OH is being a tw*t, so we havent spoken for days (even though we live in the same house) so it will be a silent weekend!

xx

My contractions stopped last night but are slowly starting to come back off and on, Im starting to think I will go through this forever lol

evening ladies, have fun tonight donna, next week sounds lovely PP! :D

Had a lovely day shopping with my mum today, now just waiting for hubby to come home. Feeling a bit better today but still getting the odd period-like pains....
Hopw you all have a lovely weekend x x :hugs: x x Hubby's working all weekend so it's chilling, cooking, cleaning, ball bouncing and tv for me - lol x x

Well,I'm not going out now. :( My uncle (who's 25) lol,Dj's but he's not on tonite,so I can't get there. I was expecting him to be DJ'in, as he usually does! Argh, I even did my make up & my hair! :( Gutted.

N PB the pain was like on my back to the left, really like throbbing sharp pain. It's stopped now though. :D x

Sorry to hear about your night going bust, Donna. Is there any other time you'd be able to get out? :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->