December Mums

Look at us all we're geting all settled and used to these nights in for preparation lol!!

Its a night infront of the telly for me too! the usual Xfactor.
My Dad and his partner are down for the weekend and have spoilt me rotten today! went to Mothercare and spent 185 pounds! Got some nice new pj's! a new top and some bits for the baby, bedding and toiletries etc oh and a new buggy board!

Plus were off out to Guildford tomorrow for some more shopping! and a well needed hair cut for me too! lol

Im ordering an Indian take away for tea :) been having mad cravings for samosa's all week with that lovely mint yoghurt dip Yummy :)
Nothing too hot though, dont want to go into labour just yet! lol

Hope everyone has a good evening xXx

lol tv night for me too!!!!!!! good preparation like you said pp - lol. hubby doesnt finish til 8 so having a late dinner with him tonight :) x x

gahh the braxton hicks are back they are defo getting more frequent this is the 4th time ive had um this week. anyone else got them bad?

am bored again now waiting for x factor results. for me ruth just killed angels i love that song:cry:

*Puttung my hand up* I have them they are awful!!! well i think they are my back is sore too and tops of legs....yuk! think our babies due around same time....playing up maybe hehe x

i had a roast we are currently watching another mind numbing addition of xfactor! im a grumpy grizog lol

im due the 31st and it cannot come soon enough at the moment, its like stabing pains round my lower back, then my tummy feals like hes tencing up, its so painful but im trying not to take anything for it as i want paracetomol to work when the time comes lol

Im due 28th hun....no stabbing pains for me....crampy and pooey( if thats even a word haha!!) Are you sure you dont have a uti...i had one and it give me quite sharp stabbing pains. Hope its not labour for me....too early but im starting to get a bit apprehensive becsue if it is i'd like to get there asap. god you spend all 9 months worrying and then the next 18 years and beyond xx

i had all bloods and wee sent to labs last week n its clear. ive breezed through the pregnancy until a few weeks ago now its just pain after pain and prob after prob.
i am a bit nervous tho as all my babies were born early, apart from my dd she was a day wll 2hours late lol
so i feal like im constantly on stand by and canot take my mind off it, it doesnt help when my darling midwife thinks i will drop in the nxt 2weeks good for the nerves or wot.im having a scan in 2weeks so hopefully they can see if my placentas starting to pack in early again.

hi girls, well i thought i would have a quick read from sunny blackpool, i have had a mad weekend, visiting family and friends and shopping my feet were sooooo swollen last night lol but much better today.
i have been to the pub with family tonight and just had a chinese on the way home it is 00.50am so bit later than normal food time for me but it was sooooo yum

hope everyone is ok, i havent had a proper catch up but when i get home tomorrow afternoon i will read through.

Lou
xxx

hehehehehehehe as i posted i also just seen i have moved to the final box!!!!!!

Lou
xxx

gahh the braxton hicks are back they are defo getting more frequent this is the 4th time ive had um this week. anyone else got them bad?

am bored again now waiting for x factor results. for me ruth just killed angels i love that song:cry:

my braxton hicks have become much stronger and more frequent over last 2 weeks, i can go a couple of hours without noticing then get 3 or 4 in half an hour and they are very uncomfortable yes! they seem to last a minute or so which feels like forever!

guessing its a good sign things are slowly gearing up?!!! xxx:hugs:

my braxton hicks have become much stronger and more frequent over last 2 weeks, i can go a couple of hours without noticing then get 3 or 4 in half an hour and they are very uncomfortable yes! they seem to last a minute or so which feels like forever!

guessing its a good sign things are slowly gearing up?!!! xxx:hugs:

:wave: morning Brockie, deffo sounds like a good sign - they're "practise contractions" after all!! :D yay. I don't think I've ever had any???! Been getting period pains but nothing that feels like my uterus is contracting?! :shrug: x x

Morning ladies!!

Sounds good Brockie, although im muuuuch jealous!! Been having the odd cramps and twinges like period pains on and off but apart from that big fat zilch.

Whats everyone got planned for today?

looks like im prob in labour! been havnig contractions on and off since midnight labour ward said it sounds like early labour, im not prepared to go in to be examined purely cause if i go in they wont let me out holding out for a midwife 2mura as long as there is no blood or water they are happy.

:D its painful but im soo excited just chilling about the house done some ironing and stuff gunna have a hot bath in a bit

Hope this is it for you Molly!

We're not doing much today either. It snowed like CRAZY last night and I'm procrastinating on having to take the dog out. Poor little guy, but it's freezing out there!!! Ha ha ha.

Yesterday my bump went super hard (almost torpedo shaped?) for a little bit. It wasn't overly uncomfortable but definitely different than the ordinary same old, same old. Not sure if it was a Braxton Hicks?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->