December Mums

Morning peanuttt! :p I'm ok,feel icky tho from these tablets.But I'll live!

Aw,that's so sweet.My OH doesnt even put his hand on my tum,he's pissin me off!*Growl! :lol:

Shes a very active little girly when Im in bed tho,lol.Definately knows when to disturb mummy.

Glad you had a good nights sleep.:D

DH often gets bored of watching or feeling for movements as the baby always stops when he comes near so I think he felt it was a real treat to wake up like that!

Sorry the tablets make you feel crap Donna, they suck, eh? Mine give me squits pains but without any actual squits (which is kind of a good thing!). The syrup I took made me really ill, really sick. My MW gave me some Spatone which is a liquid that you put in juice and it is supposed to be much easier to digest with less side effects. I keep meaning to give it a go. If it is good I might reduce my tablets to one a day and replace the other with Spatone.

Sorry you can't sleep momandpeanut. I can't believe I'm finally sleeping and it's all because of this sofa bed mattress on top of our bed. I'm going to try and get the topper tomorrow as our sofa is suffering without the mattress and we're not convinced it's safe to sit on!

Donna - sorry your iron tablets make you feel ill!
Ive been on them since about 22 weeks and they dont effect me at all! Nor do they give me more energy.
They must be doing something though!
x

hiya ladies just noticed that all four of us due december 16th are having girls.... i get amused by small things

had midwife today and baby is head down, she pressed so hard i thought i was going to wet myself then asked if i wanted to feel and and husband had a feel too. Im suprised just how rough you can be with them I thought she maybe poking him in the eye or something! All is well although still a little small but have another growth scan on Monday. Said an afternoon nap is good for growing babies, so thats my excuse now!
Glad we are all doing well, not long now...
Question does 37 weeks mean on time or 40 weeks? ie if you were 35 weeks and gave birth would you be 2 weeks early or 5 weeks?
x

You'd be 5 weeks early still as it's from your due date but after 37 weeks they don't count the baby as premature, if that makes sense.

37 weeks is classed as full term but i think you would say 5 weeks early as this was your actual due date.

It seems like alot of us are having problems sleeping and i'm exactly the same i can't remember the last time i didn't have to get up about 4 times in the night to go wee and i keep thinking i can't wait to have a full nights undisturbed sleep but i guess thats not going to happen for a number of years now!!!

37 weeks is classed as full term but i think you would say 5 weeks early as this was your actual due date.

It seems like alot of us are having problems sleeping and i'm exactly the same i can't remember the last time i didn't have to get up about 4 times in the night to go wee and i keep thinking i can't wait to have a full nights undisturbed sleep but i guess thats not going to happen for a number of years now!!!

i asked my midwife if i could have a cathetar because im fed up of getting up all night then by time i peed im wide awake and i feel like a walking zombie the next day. she just laughed i think she didnt realise i was being serious. i have to plan my route around town depending on where toilets are. lol

Ive been on them since about 22 weeks and they dont effect me at all! Nor do they give me more energy.
x

Since 22 weeks,wow. I'm not getting more energy off them either,lol. I wish I was though. Maybe it's only because I've only just started on them? I might not feel as dodgy in a few weeks. I had to take a Gaviscon tablet last night my acid indegestion got that bad. I felt bleurgh! Didn't like!

And lucky you Lupi, get to get another scan! I hope all goes well.:hugs:

Aw nemo,I was like you not so long ago.Up every 2 hours for a pee.But it's calmed down (for now)! :lol:

x

Since 22 weeks,wow. I'm not getting more energy off them either,lol. I wish I was though. Maybe it's only because I've only just started on them? I might not feel as dodgy in a few weeks. I had to take a Gaviscon tablet last night my acid indegestion got that bad. I felt bleurgh! Didn't like!

And lucky you Lupi, get to get another scan! I hope all goes well.:hugs:

Aw nemo,I was like you not so long ago.Up every 2 hours for a pee.But it's calmed down (for now)! :lol:

thanks. baby's head has been down since 28 weeks so has been a nightmare since then grr

i find the Gaviscon liquid is better than the tablets hon, the tablets make me gag!!!

hope you feel better soon, my iron levels were 12 something yesterday at MW so i cant use that excuse for feeling tired!!!:rofl:

xxxx

When is everyone starting their mat leave?

I am working up till 38 weeks
Doing fine at work at the moment, but I think it'll get hard - I teach in a college so cant really get away with putting my feet up much!!
Too much time off at home would send me nuts tho x

I've been on my iron tablets for two weeks now, almost three. They still make me feel crappy and I have noticed no positive side effects, no increase in energy or anything like it. I only hope my iron levels are actually going up!

Stupid iron tablets!! lol

I keep waking up in the middle of the night with extremelly bad heartburn! Its soo horrible. I get it everyday. My GP gave me this stuff called Peptac something or other, its just like the Gaviscon liquid. It tastes AWFUL but it does work.

xx

hi girls, i havent been on the thread for a couple of days, been stressing out LOL.
Well i am officially finishing work next friday even though it is mega early a childrens nursery just isnt a practical place to be when your back is so bloody sore. but hey more time to come on here and gossip....
i have no idea what my iron levels are as my MW is miserable so she doesnt mention.
i feel like the baby no longer has much room to grow as is struggling to move inside me cos it is sometimes quit painful when she does move, i think she likes to play with my ribs at the moment LOL.
she is still breech so she needs to hurry up and turn around, i still havent got a name for her yet either which is driving my OH insane hehehehehe

Lou
xxx

woo hoo Its crunch time girls...Im sooo excited put me in the ring coach..Im ready to deliver..lol...My nursery is almost complete just need my crib n dresser...my lil surprise will be here in no time..Dec.3rd-Dec 5th...Preparing myself mentally and physically for a natural birth..Hopefully with this Lamaze,zen Cd and teas..Im prepped lol...:rofl:

Wow, never thought of it in those terms, but it's true! I guess it IS getting close to crunch time. I'm still in awe at how the time can drag yet fly in the same instance.

Although it's hard to say, since my EDD is at the end of December if she'll be a December baby or a January baby. :baby:

I keep thinking about my due date going off my 1st scan.Which is 7th Dec.:lol: But they're going off my period date,so it's the 9th.But you never know,I could go just before 7th.Or 8th.Hopefully I'll not be a 2 week overdue girl..no-no-no!

I just updated my journal with everything I still need to get. How unprepared do I feel now? :rofl:

woo hoo Its crunch time girls...Im sooo excited put me in the ring coach..Im ready to deliver..lol...My nursery is almost complete just need my crib n dresser...my lil surprise will be here in no time..Dec.3rd-Dec 5th...Preparing myself mentally and physically for a natural birth..Hopefully with this Lamaze,zen Cd and teas..Im prepped lol...:rofl:

Are you hoping to go totally natural? :) I am, and some people look at me like I'm insane! I mean, if I feel I need pain relief at the time I'll take it but my birth plan is totally natural. I don't even want the syntocinon injection at the end to contract the womb.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->