December Mums

I keep thinking about my due date going off my 1st scan.Which is 7th Dec.:lol: But they're going off my period date,so it's the 9th.But you never know,I could go just before 7th.Or 8th.Hopefully I'll not be a 2 week overdue girl..no-no-no!

Me too!! One minute it was the 14th, then 16th, then 18th so im trying to prepare myself for anytime then lol!!

Quite a lot of members seem to get the feeling im going to go early though, if it were one or two i'd brush it off but theres been quite a few say it :hissy:

:lol:..3 different dates!! Id go off the 1st, :rofl:

And I'm the opposite,people think I'm going to go over! - Yeah thanks,cheers! Thats not what I want to hear!:dohh:

LMAO everyone always brings out the "ohh you'll go over because its your first"

GO AWAY lol

everyone seems to think i'll go early. my aunt has a sweepstake in her office for which date i'll go. someone put 1st jan thats two weeks over and next year!!!

hey guys im due december 8th with a baby girl.
So does everyone have their names decided??? i feel like im the only one with nothing lol

hi lyssa we got the same due date apart from in team yellow congrats on the pink bump. i think ill have bubs a little early with m havin gt diabetes im gettin checked every 2 weeks with gowth scans last week bubs was measuring 3 weeeks 3 days ahead of what i am and is measurin about 4lb 7oz alrady

hi lyssa yeah we got our name. we're going to call our little girl Bethany Eva

I think I'll be late as they've dated me between the 10th-18th (I'm going by the 12th!) but they kept changing their minds before settling on the 12th.

hey guys im due december 8th with a baby girl.
So does everyone have their names decided??? i feel like im the only one with nothing lol

I've got my name chosen but im keeping it a suprise until she's gets here!! :baby:

It wont be much of a suprise ive mentioned it lots of times on here when i was thinking about names, just gotta guess which one i picked :rofl:

Oh poo, I'd updated all this on my computer as a word file. Ah well, saves me time :rofl:

Only 6 weeks until December ladies! :happydance:
That's scared me!
My birthday's on the 4th and I'm due on the 12th so I hope he's not early!

Oh poo, I'd updated all this on my computer as a word file. Ah well, saves me time :rofl:

That's scared me!

wouldnt that be a nice birthday pressie lol. mine and oh's anniversary is 7th december. we're secretly hoping she comes then. just to make it more special. although i told him if we're out for a meal and something starts. i am finishing my meal before going anywhere. xoxo

I'm doing the same, not telling the name until she gets here. I have one that I'm super dead set on, but we're not making any decisions until we see her and make sure her name fits.

That's scared me!

wouldnt that be a nice birthday pressie lol. mine and oh's anniversary is 7th december. we're secretly hoping she comes then. just to make it more special. although i told him if we're out for a meal and something starts. i am finishing my meal before going anywhere. xoxo

Haha too right about finishing the meal! The baby itself would be a lovely birthday present so if it came out by magic I'd love it, but I can think of places I'd rather be on my 19th birthday than in hospital pushing and screaming. Ahh 8-[

hey girlies

i thought id pop in and see how all the other december ladies are doing :D
xx

Beginning to get impatient now these last few weeks are creeping up lol!!

So close yet so far!!

Hello fellow December Mums to be!! :happydance:
Hope we are all blooming nicley?

Not long to go now! Eeeek cant believe Im doing this for the 3rd time! :dohh:

Beginning to get impatient now these last few weeks are creeping up lol!!

So close yet so far!!

Ditto! I don't feel nearly ready yet though!

House move starts next Friday, and it'll take us a week to get into our new house.

First job is the nursery!

I think for a lot of us it'll hit home when we go on maternity leave

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back