December Mums

I'm starting to get really excited, like the kind of excitement you get Christmas Eve night as a ten year old! But other times I get really nervous thinking about the reality of it all.
Not even thinking about my birthday, having my little boy is so much more exciting!!
Maternity leave starts on the 16th of November but I only work Sundays so it won't seem that different, just means no more tips :( (Waitressing)
Bump and boobs are huge, sleeping is such an effort, kicks are starting to hurt (especially under the ribs!!) and heartburn is becoming a regular thing but it's going to be so worth it :D

It's starting to really drag now. I think it's cause I've got everything & I don't work. And me and OH are always arguing. I just want time to fast-forward so I can hold my little girl. I don't know how people can say they love being pregnant...I certainly don't. I want her out now! I'm fed up, lol.

Luckily for me its not slowed down yet, i give it another 2 or 3 weeks and i think time will seem to stop still lol

It's not slowed down for me either. I'm off work, but as I'm moving across the country on Friday I've got so much to do. I just keep thinking about the move and stress from that tbh. I haven't had time to relax and think of my LOs arrival yet.

somedays i think time is flying by other days it feels like time is dragging!! i cant wait now for LO to be here :D

It's not slowed down for me either. I'm off work, but as I'm moving across the country on Friday I've got so much to do. I just keep thinking about the move and stress from that tbh. I haven't had time to relax and think of my LOs arrival yet.

I feel for you hun, i moved house when i was 16/17 weeks and it wore me out, let alone now with these big bumps!!

Time is realllyyy dragging for me! I just want it all to be over and to have my baby boy!!
xx

Time has dragged for me almost all the way through! Can't wait for my last two weeks of work to be finished. Then only 5 or so until DD!

I'm with the "it's dragging" camp. When I was working it flew by alot faster, but when you're sitting at home doing nothing it gets kinda dull.

I wish I lived closer to you girls! We could meet up for daily gripe-fests and have tea or something. That'd be awesome!

LMFAO.....hahahaha,stop it......my eyes are watering! :rofl:

Donna wheres your avatar gone? I keep getting confused i dont recognise you anymore lol

:lol:..sorry,lol. I got bored of the same pic. Keep meaning to change it to a different one. :dohh:

I keep thinking "Who's this Donna" :rofl::rofl:

Then i see your sig and remember its you lol

:hi: Morning!!

How is everyone today?
im exicted this week as i have a few days off work to paint the LO nursery :happydance: we are going with a winnie the pooh theme so hopefully should bebale to get some pics up sometime friday or saturday for you all too see!! Any body else doing there nursery soon?? xx

Where have you got all of your WTP stuff from Nessa? My nursery is WTP too lol!!

The main bits are in place in mine already but im going to start finishing up over the next few weeks when i go on mat leave!!

the WTP stuff is from next, my OH sister works in the next clearance and they had some of the old seasons WTP stuff in the sales so we had the cot bumper and quilt really cheap and weve bought the curtains, borders and stickers off ebay to match.
Ill see if i can find some pics now........

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Winnie-the-p...39:1|66:2|65:12|240:1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NEXT-68-WINN...39:1|66:2|65:12|240:1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

They are the curtains and stickers we have and weve got everything else to match too :happydance:

Coolies!! Well have fun ... its so nice once its all done and your set up!!

Cant wait until mine is all done and finished!!

Morning all, or rather afternoon! Having a shitty time of it today. Been feeling dead sick all morning then was sick. A lot. Supposed to be in the office but feel totally shattered from being so ill now. Trying to get back into it a bit by chatting on BnB and toning my eyes and fingers for keyboard use!

Got to pick up my car from the garage this afternoon no matter how bad I feel. Bloody £300!!! There goes that last of our savings... :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->