December Mums

hi girls,
momandpeanut sorry you been having pains hope something starts for you soon

aidans mummy good girl for doing coursework i did mine the other day!

uv sorry head has popped out get bouncing on your ball.

i was thinking the same malpal

i not sure wats going on with me i said yesterday i had slept for a couple of hours, i had really good night sleep for me last night and i got up at half 7 this morning then at 10 went back to sleep for 2 hours, i feel exhausted

Lou
xxx

Good luck PB!! How exciting!!

Sorry your not sleeping well Lolly, cant say i am either, i was up and down all night last night, only to be woken by a text from Molly lol!! If she gets her butt in gear *cough* i'll see her in town later.

Looks like we all have zero energy at the moment, we've done well to make it this far without being knackered all the time really, if you think about it!!

PB that is SO exciting!!!! Maybe when you've had your LO and feeling more up to it you could start the December Mum crossover thread in the new forums we'll be posting in!

On other non-selfish stuff, I am SO glad things have started rolling for you! :happydance: Keep bouncing! Hopefully she'll start to come out soon and you can have your home birth!

Lou - Sorry to hear you're so tired :hugs:

UV - Awww, that sucks!!! :(

Aiden's Mummy - Congrats on a week to go until your due date!

M&P - Sorry to hear about the pains :hug:

Not much with me this morning. Kinda in a sad mood, found out last night that my OH's best friend's sister was killed in a car accident. I didn't know her, but just the thought of losing someone's child so close to Christmas is really striking a chord with me. :(

Going to the hospital for my weekly non-stress test today, hopefully hearing Baby Girl's heartbeat will perk things up a bit for me.

Ugh, little happening here. I'm becoming defeatist already convinced I'll end up in hospital and it'll all go downhill from there. Stupid early waters. Contractions have got further apart and more rubbish which is the wrong direction! DH and I were going to go for a walk but now it's pissing it down and I can't fit anything to keep dry so gonna wait and see. Dunno what to do, nothing seems to be helping the contractions. :-(

Hi Girls,

Is drawing near, keep checking my pants for plug like i used to for spotting in the early days- recon this pregnancy lark is testing women to see if they stay sane!

I definately dont want my baby to come at the moment as I have D&V and have no energy as nothing will stay down. As OH said, it wuld save us £110 for a private room in hospital though as assume I would get put in one.

Im missing my Parent craft class on pain relief today too, the one I realy wanted to get to- OH has gone by himself before class starts to see if there is any information to take away.

Cant believe girls that we have asked early questions about morning sickness and sized of little bloated bums are now having babies!!!!

Take care all x

hey all.....well exciting news this afternoon...ive only logged on!!!!

So excited for PB....i knew labour was snaeking up on her...we laughed about it yesterday. I was right AHHA!!!:rofl:

Tyff so sorry to hear about OH best friends sister.....:hugs: Hits a chord with me as my little girls father was killed in a car accident when we were 17.
I know what they are all going through......my thoughts are with the family x

Im feeling nausea today...first time from...god about 10weeks!!! Its not nice.

:hugs: for everyone who is having pains...and happy 37 weeks PP!!

:hug:

PB I'm keeping everything crossed for you that you don't have to go into hospital :hug:

Not having a good day today (surprise, surprise!) Was sick just a little while ago and feeling very hot and shaky. Not sure what's up but just want OH home now so I can have a cuddle. 7 more hours, so not long! I really hate being home alone when the closest family and friends to me are 2 hours away by car.

:hugs: raf wife...... i understand how you feel...even tho my family is quite close...i only ever want OH :cry:

I have been feeling sick too.....keep waiting to vomit...yuk!!

Rafwife & Rubberchick i've felt a bit sicky and horrid the last couple of days too, hope its pregnancy related and not a bug!!

Well im off for coffee with my best friend this afternoon seeings as miss molly ended up going into the city, i reeeeeally dont envy her i bet its packed solid with shoppers lol

Got my advent calendar today .... cant wait until the 1st so i can open it!! How bad, 22 years old and i still have an advent calendar hehe

ahh ladies we are all aching and creaking by the sound of it!! come out babies!

PB so excited and dont get stressed about ur homebirth hon, i know u got your heart set on it but what has to be will be, main priority is that little babe xx crossing my fingers for you tho!!

Just got back from MW after having really strong almost constant and painful BH for over a week now, she says babys head is engaged?! what does this mean?!! sooner rather than later?!!! she said she doubts it will be long now as my baby has run out of space big time! she is coming to see me saturday to do my BP again as it has gone up from my routine 100/60 to 120/80 or something x

so just trying to be patient and hope this pain doesnt last another 3weeks or more!!!

off for a lie down as im pooped, hope your all well xxx

Rafwife & Rubberchick i've felt a bit sicky and horrid the last couple of days too, hope its pregnancy related and not a bug!!

Well im off for coffee with my best friend this afternoon seeings as miss molly ended up going into the city, i reeeeeally dont envy her i bet its packed solid with shoppers lol

Got my advent calendar today .... cant wait until the 1st so i can open it!! How bad, 22 years old and i still have an advent calendar hehe

oh you have just reminded me Holly i need a calender too!!! im 27 and still get one every year so dont feel silly hon!! xxx

Not at all we have to get 4 in our house...lol!! one for each child and one for me and OH :rofl:

Haha, I still get Advent Calender's. :lol:

Yey to me, Lexie's pram is FULLY paid off. It's coming tommorrow between 10-11am, so I'm gonna be up early waiting by the door ha ha. Can't waitt. It's the only thing I needed, and I've got it now. So happy. :)

Antental tommorrow at 1:30 - Lexie better have moved down abit more hehe. x

Yey to me, Lexie's pram is FULLY paid off. It's coming tommorrow between 10-11am, so I'm gonna be up early waiting by the door ha ha. Can't waitt. It's the only thing I needed, and I've got it now. So happy. :)

20 quid says you put a teddy in it and push it around the house for practice like the rest of us nutters :rofl::rofl:

20 quid says you put a teddy in it and push it around the house for practice like the rest of us nutters :rofl::rofl:

My husband does that with our cats. They sit in the bassinet part very solemnly while he wheels them around. Very funny.
Those poor cats are going to need serious therapy when this baby arrives. As far as they are concerned, all this great new gear and the nursery has been added to the house for their personal amusement. I doubt they'll be impressed to discover the true reason.
And I am being very bad - instead of shutting them out of the nursery and baby things, I just keep giving them cuddles because I already feel guilty that they might not be getting enough when baby gets here. I'll have only myself to blame if there are jealousy issues.

PB - very exciting stuff! I'm sending you lots of good labour luck!

:rofl: thats so funny PP!! I havent done that but you've put an idea in my head now haha!

Goshhh, its so cold in my house right now. And Ive finally given up wearing my own clothes :( Nothing fits me. So im sat here in jogging bottoms and OH's comfy jumper.
I'm not going out for the next two weeks now because I'm living in OH's clothes lol!

xx

20 quid says you put a teddy in it and push it around the house for practice like the rest of us nutters :rofl::rofl:[/QUOTE]

I wanted to push mine down the street when I first got it - DH was having none of it though!!

:rofl::rofl:
So funny!!!! Im imaging all these pregnant woman walking around with stuff in their prams!! I havent even gotten mine yet!!! Well its to be picked up.

My little girl won an award in school and im off at 7 for the award cermony...im so proud!! :cloud9:

And just made a huge pot of stew..yum. Its such a winter dinner isnt it.

Have thought about PB all day...hope all is going to plan hun :hugs:

Hello ladies -
I've got a lot to catch up on in this thread. PB - oh boo! lets hope the contractions will come back properly soon. Did you get the pool sorted out?

I too have been soooooo uncomfortable and not sleeping - but quite happy that there isn't much longer to go. And we have been practicing all the stuff with a teddy too - especially the slings and wrap carrier...

Molly - I hope your little one snuggles right back down towards the EXIT very soon. She's just waiting for exactly the right time.

Everyone else - I hope you are all feeling a bit more comfortable or at least that things start getting moving soon.

i've been sooooo busy, getting stuff ready with OH while he has an extra day off. We set up the babba's bed and stuff and arranging all the bits and bobs for the nappy station etc. I had my 37 week appointment which was all fine. Only one more to go, next week and then the next time I go in will be for my c-section. Feel all sorts of emotions about that and I keep going from crying to laughing and vice versa.

I'm getting a bit 'concerned' (fed up, worried and annoyed more like) because all my in laws are coming to town for xmas. I just want some quiet time with our baby to get to know him and us get into our own little rhythms as a family - but it looks like we will have lots of visitors/visits GRRRRRRRRR
aaaaaand, although we have avoided offering, I'm worried that we will feel obligated to offer some of them to stay over at ours - how I'm going to manage that I don't know - I just want to say outright NO WAY because I'll be recovering from the c-section with a brand new baby (after having lost my first, so it's bound to be emotional soon). I'm trying to psyche myself up for being firm and not giving into emotional pressure - although if I say 'no way' I know I will forever be thought of as the meany. GRRRRRR.

Hopefully I am worrying unnecessarily and they will all be super understanding and considerate about things. Will have to talk it over with OH.

It's Thanksgiving today. OH are going to have a nice time at home by ourselves, hang up the baby's mobile and bits and bobs like that and I will make some nut roast and roast potatoes for our lunch.

Sending you all hugs and good hopes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"