December Mums

:hugs::hugs: Shri, it must be quite an odd and emotional feeling knowing exactley when LO is going to be coming, hopefully the worries about everything will soon fade in time for you to enjoy xmas with your LO

Hope the awards thing goes well Rubberchick, its so cute when kids get things like that!!

Well im back for my afternoon coffee with my friend, 2 hours of non stop baby talk :rofl: She's only 10 weeks though so whilst one of us is at the start the other is right at the end. Think having a large coffee was a mistake though i feel a bit hyper now :hissy: thought id treat myself though.

just reading up on threads and those who have had their babies, is it all a bit surreal to anyone else that we will actually be holding our babies soon?!

just had like a moment of wow that will be me soon!!! im shit scared and so so excited all at the same time!!!!

come on girls who is next?!! :happydance: apart from PB!!!!!

here are a couple of pics of babys room xx

Attachments

• CIMG3110.jpg
    CIMG3110.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 16
  • CIMG3111.jpg
    CIMG3111.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 13
  • CIMG3114.jpg
    CIMG3114.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 17
  • CIMG3121.jpg
    CIMG3121.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 16
  • CIMG3115.jpg
    CIMG3115.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 20
Aww it looks gorgeous Brockie!! Loving your windows too, so cute lol!! I know that was random but i love those kinda windows lol

Brockie - your nursery is gorgeous!!

Ladies I have a questionnn! Leo just pushed his foot up, then I heard a click noise. Any ideas what on earth that was?! It freaked me out a bit

xx

Shri I would say something along the lines of:

"You didn't mention if you'd booked somewhere to stay yet, so I looked up a few local hotels for you in case you'd like to extend your visit. Here's the info...."

Makes you sound like you're doing them a favour. plus, as they're OHs family I'd get him to do it! lol :)

Brockie - your nursery is gorgeous!!

Ladies I have a questionnn! Leo just pushed his foot up, then I heard a click noise. Any ideas what on earth that was?! It freaked me out a bit

xx

i sometimes hear clicks hon, i wouldnt worry just not much room in there now!! xx

Aww it looks gorgeous Brockie!! Loving your windows too, so cute lol!! I know that was random but i love those kinda windows lol

thanks hon! me and OH nearly split up over putting those curtains up at those windows!!! they were pretty tricky but i was adamant about how i wanted them to look....:blush: :rofl:

Haha, I still get Advent Calender's. :lol:

Yey to me, Lexie's pram is FULLY paid off. It's coming tommorrow between 10-11am, so I'm gonna be up early waiting by the door ha ha. Can't waitt. It's the only thing I needed, and I've got it now. So happy. :)

Antental tommorrow at 1:30 - Lexie better have moved down abit more hehe. x

20 quid says you put a teddy in it and push it around the house for practice like the rest of us nutters :rofl::rofl:

A teddy? No no no..... one of my sisters dolls :rofl: Gotta be abit realistic ha ha. :p

Brockie - nursery is so gorgeous!!!! I think PB is next and then either Mom and Peanut or RAFwife or Molly is next! :happydance:
Sophie - I hear pops and clicks occasionally - weird but normal I think - lol x x

Thanks ladies xx the cot bed is for when baby is bigger, but the crib was leant to us by a family friend, she lets friends borrow it for their babies xx it has has 18 babies in it so far!! we are no.19 xx

any news from PB?! Im dying to know whats going on!!!

i posted an update from PB i think she is very gutted about having to go to hospital. i have sent her our best wishes, lots of hugs and labour dust. i will keep you all posted if i hear anything more.

brockie the nursery is lovely.

how are you all tonight it is very quiet around here

Lou
xxx

Aww feel sorry that PB cant have her home birth x

Does it seem to anyone else that NOTHING is happening for them!?! and that theres no end in sight?! lol.
Quite a few of us have had progression - like losing plugs, contractions, waters etc.... I have NOTHINGG!! lol No signs at all :cry:

Anyone?? Lol
Im so desperate to just hurry up and go into labour, I want it all over with and I want to meet my baby!!

xx

sophie i havent lost my plug, waters or having contractions and im due in 5 days! lol so im with you hun!!!! here's some dust sweetie :dust: x x

Swap ya Sophie! I wish nothing was happening. I can't stand up straight at the minute because there's so much pressure down below. I'm walking around like a hunchback :rofl:

OH is back now though so I can relax a bit!

Kate - thank youu! :dust: for you too! And I feel for you even more!

Rafwife - Yes ill swap ya!! lol Glad your OH is home.

xxx

Arrrrrrrrgh i hate this heartburn!! It seems to have re appeared the last 3 or 4 days, anyone else still getting it?

My heartburn just started acting up a few days ago. I've been really good with holding off not having anything, but I just can't take it anymore and caved and bought Tums today actually. It's awful!

Sophie - I'm not having anything really either. But again, I'm due in a month so I'm not surprised nothing's going on.

Kate - Hope things start going for you soon!

It's too bad PB couldn't have her home birth. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->