December Mums

Hey Guy's!
:hugs: a plenty for all those who are suffering this horrible cold!
and more :hugs: for anyone who wants them xXx

Anyone else NOT ready for xmas in anyway??
We havent sorted anything out yet, its all been about the baby tbh.
I dont feel like I can plan anything with not knowing when this lil man is going to make his entrance! :hissy: Would like to think it will be early but think I'm kidding myself! why would this one be different to the other's who kept me hanging on for 13 and 9 days :hissy:

Quick question for those whose Lo's are engaged - do you keep getting moments of pressure where it feel's like your going to wet yourself? every now and then it feels like he's pushing so hard my waters are bulging! really weird sensation I tell ya! Think he's using my bladder as a puch bag :rofl:

ive been after a txt buddy 2 but no one replyed to my ad :cry:

well had my 35week appointment at hotspital and my growth scan, babys free but heads down i was right at where his bum is lol right under my ribs he was poking it up in the air last night.

hes grown so much on the scan they reckon hes between 3 and 4lb at the moment. the only prob they could find was that im carrying LOTS of waters Joy but that explaines why am a bit swelled and huge as im retaining water, good news is i dont have to go bk to hospital until my due date new yrs eve i can just see midwife now everyweek but my surgery is only round the corner so thats not too bad and she said shed do home visits over xmas even better lol

i wonder how nessa did and if baby turned for her
rafwife hope buba holds of one more day for her daddy

foodwise hehehe im having meat and potatoe pie for tea YUMMY with loads of gravy

hope everyone else is ok

Louise xx

Hey Claralouise You can add me for a text buddy if you like, though chances are I will go overdue and we could be in at the same time! :rofl:
Pm me if you want xXx
Glad all is well xXx

mine isnt engaged but i feal like that lol i constantly have the fealing im going to wet myself i have lots of presssure down there even tho hes free weird.

claralouise you can PM me too if you like and I'll be your text buddy :)

Poloma, I get the same thing. Sometimes I go to the toilet thinking I need to go, but I don't because she's pushing down so much! Plus my hips are really sore in the morning now, whereas before they were fine.

Poloma I'm not at all ready for Christmas. I have bought nothing and not thought about it once. I haven't the energy to care!

And yes, I do get weird pushing on my bladder. It's weird but sometimes it's more that it hurts than that it makes me need a pee, and I've no UTI or anything, only checked on Monday, just the pressure of the baby. I also feeling pushing on the rear as well, if you know what I mean! And rafwife, my hips are hurting again now too. Back to rolling about more at night.

My mood has really deteriorated. Feeling really blue and lonely as well as ill and spaced out now. DH will be back in half an hour or so but he has to walk the dogs right away as I've been too poorly to do it. Then he has to put up the pool so dunno we'll see much of each other. I miss him....

Hey girls hope your all ok!!

Finally managed to get 5 mins to get on today, had a busy day today, went to town this morning to sort a few bits and bobs out, to find my wages had bounced and i had no money, so had to go to work to get it sorted. Then this afternoon went over to my dads and ended up hiking down to the school to pick my 2 step sisters up, got harassed by 7 year old girls

"Are you having a baby?" "When?" "Is it a boy or a girl?" "What are you calling it?" aaaaaaaaaargh lol!!

So im home now and completely worn out, i have zero energy so going to have my dinner and chill out and try to muster up some energy to do something, even if its just to pop on here :rofl:

I`m getting the pressure in my front too, making me feel like I need wee. And also like PB in the back passage. I also get shooting pains in my front bit. And I`m the same rafwife with my hips. Cause ive been told to sleep on my side, So I wake up and my hips and pelvic muscles are sore! Gr! x

It certainly seems that we're all in a sad state of affairs :rofl: Gotta love Third Tri!

:rofl:
I had a curry for dinner....and stomach is not in good order....hmmmm.
Well im hoping it's the curry....i should bloody know if its labour :rofl:

:hugs: to everyone with bad hips (we sound like a wee group of grannies) hehe!!

PP put your feet up and relax....how are you liking late hollyoaks??

Went and saw my sis....she is still in shock!! God love her...wee pet. Told her she needs to get her ass on here....so she doesnt feel so alone. awh.

:hug:

:rofl: We sound like a bunch of geriatric's! :rofl: Not pregnant women!
Did any of you ever have a "blooming" stage? I know I sure as hell didnt! :rofl:

Im with you on the sore hips too! constantly tossing ang turning (as best I can) at night trying to get comfy :hissy:
I swear NO MORE kids after this one! Gonna find a more reliable form of contraception me thinks xXx

:hug: to you sister rubberchickuk, will take a while for the shock to wear off I guess, how old is your sis? (if you dont mind me asking)
Hope she come's on here, she make loads of friends and get some cyber support xXx

I've just packed Dp and Noah off to the supermarket to do a shop! lol
Gave him a list of much needed goodies for me :happydance: so hungry and craving Samosa's of all things! Mmmmmmm

She is turning 21 on 23rd dec....party planned which has now turned into a non-drinking one...wee pet.
Will take a bit of time...as it does when your not planning. She is in a relationship tho...and he seems to have taken it well.
I'll get her on....the support here is fantastic....i couldnt have gotten through the last few months without you girls :hug:
It's very quiet tonight....who's in labour??? :rofl:
Thats the first thing you think off!!!
xx

Haha We Do Sound Like Old Women With Bad Hips Lmao.

And It Is Abit Quiet. It's Not Me Who's In Labour. In My Dreams.......

:lol:

Glad to hear that your sis's partner is taking the news well rubberchickuk, I was shocked when I found out I was preg with this one as we wernt planning on having anymore for a good while! With a big sis like you to turn to Im sure she will be fine xXx

The only thing thats Blooming about me is my arse! it huge! lol Oh and the old milk makers are looking mighty fine :rofl:
I dared to get on the scales the other day :dohh: (I had slimmed back down to 7 st 8lb after having Abbi) Then getting preg again :dohh: I have put on .........drum roll.............. nearly 3 st! :hissy:

The whole forum has been a bit quiet today I think.

I agree.

Congrats to your sister Rubberchick! Glad you're going to get her on here. I second the notion that I don't know what I'd do if I didn't have here!

hi girls,

i have had a funny day today. bloods have come back very high so they do think its gestational diabetes but have to have a glucose tolerance test on monday to confirm.

i been feeling really weird about everything today, i just feel like nothing is straight forward, i should know nothing ever is especially with pregnancy just finding it hard because i like to be organised and hate suprises LOL.

pains have eased not getting them as much this afternoon.
for the first time in weeks i have had an afternoon kip so i prob will be awake all night now.

how are you all doing?
im sorted as im gonna be for christmas if i have forgotten anyone its tuff now!
i feel so bad for feeling so negative about things when all i wanted was for a baby and now all im doing is moaning on about it LOL

Lou
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"