December Mums

Evening ladies ,

Well im in complete agreement we do sound like a bunch of wrinkles !!!

Ive been getting the low stabbing pains and then the rush to the loo aswell !!

Im really uncomfy tonight bump feels really tight !

Hope the test goes ok on Monday lolly and you get it all sorted out. Glad your pains have eased off too :hugs:

I was thinking it was quiet on the forum too tonight. I've not been on much this week. Trying to keep busy with my OH away. I've done all my Xmas shopping now, except for OH! :dohh:

I started wrapping the presents and it was odd to write LOs name under mine and OHs. Just made me think....she's definitely going to be here at xmas time and it's not long to go now!

I've decided she can come tomorrow night, as OH will be home at 9pm, I got my hair done today, have finally packed my bags and have actually bought almost everything that's outstanding on our 'baby list'. So I'm all prepared now :rofl:

rafwife, glad you are all sorted and ready for her:happydance:

I bought all my hospital bits and bobs yesterday and they are all ready to be packed, so that will be another job done!

I've decided she can come tomorrow night, as OH will be home at 9pm, I got my hair done today, have finally packed my bags and have actually bought almost everything that's outstanding on our 'baby list'. So I'm all prepared now :rofl:

Tap her a message via morse code on your tummy to let her know that all is ready for her! :rofl:

Jaylene made a comment about that once, was too funny!

Lou - don't worry about moaning, we most of us moan we want a baby then moan through pregnancy and no doubt we'll moan after we have them too! It's just life, people moan! Doesn't mean we love them any less though. Crap news about your blood test but see how the next test goes, could've been a fluke.

Glad you've held off so far rafwife, bet you go into labour as soon as he is heading your way, sometimes our bodies know I think!

We've just put the pool up. It was a bit of a challenge as it had no instructions and 6 different parts to inflate and I'm fairly confident we did them in totally the wrong order! Also, the big hand pump we were given by the MW doesn't fit the four of the parts. We used our electric pump on those but it's not powerful enough to make the pool firm enough. At the moment it teeters about and will empty itself if I try to get in it full of water or lean on the side! That'll be fun! So we need to find some way to get it firmer. Hoping the hospital or MW will have a better pump or attachment. But it's a good start! It's really ncie too. Smells all yummy of fresh rubber and PVC and I just want to curl up and go to sleep in it!

We're off to bed now though. I'm too poorly to be staying up and poor DH has been working so hard and sleeping so little he really needs some rest.

Grrrrrr!!! My little man is kicking me like crazy tonight!!! Has been awake for around 2 hours now!!! Hopefully this means i get a nights sleep head of me.....
:hugs: to all who are painful tonight.
finally got to speak to other half tonight :cloud9:
So happy!!! xxxxx

Evening ladies :) I feel like an old women too. I moan and groan when I get up out of a chair, or out of bed or walk up the stairs...

You know what I just thought, very soon, we're not gonna be coming on here everyday moaning about being pregnant in our December thread.... it seems really weird...

Or is it just me?? lol

xx

Oh, I've got a really fun one to add to all the aches and pains and moans.
Anyone else finding themselves shockingly gassy lately?
The last two days have been punctuated with farting that would make a frat boy blush.
And I don't even really care.
I just keep going, stone-faced, daring anyone to say anything.
Granted, I'm rarely near anyone when I let it rip (and "let" is pretty subjective, I use the word to pretend to myself that I have some control over this), but it's so loud! I must be deafening my unborn child at the very least.
Do the indignities ever stop?
Or is this a preview of life as old grannies - nothing but aches and pains to grumble to each other about, and lots of loud unapologetic farting?
The biggest difference is that now I snarl and shoot flames from my eyes when I'm mad, and when I'm old I'll shriek and wave my walking stick in a very threatening manner.
Two more days until mat leave.
Prenatal class tonight.
Prenatal appointment tomorrow am.
You'd think I was about to have a baby or something.

You know what I just thought, very soon, we're not gonna be coming on here everyday moaning about being pregnant in our December thread.... it seems really weird...

Or is it just me?? lol

xx

Not just you! I thought the same thing. Crazy, isn't it? I like having our "December Mums" thread. Wonder if we can carry on the same tradition-ish in the new areas where we'll be frequenting?

Sarahkka said:
Granted, I'm rarely near anyone when I let it rip (and "let" is pretty subjective, I use the word to pretend to myself that I have some control over this)

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I can SO relate to this. :blush:

haha Sarahkka!! I havent really had that, but it musnt be nice lol!!

Ive got reallyyy strong braxton hicks tonight :( sooo uncomfortable. Im gettin them like every 2 mins. Urghh

xx

Yeah thats a good idea Tyff!! We should do that once weve all popped! hehe

xx

Or is it just me?? lol

Not just you! I thought the same thing. Crazy, isn't it? I like having our "December Mums" thread. Wonder if we can carry on the same tradition-ish in the new areas where we'll be frequenting?

I think that is a great idea! Who else would we want to be sharing the joys and stresses of our newborn LO'S with. We all share so much already it ould be a shame not to continue!!!
Just got to hang on 3 more days ladies untill December!!!!!

:hugs: to all
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

i cant believe we are losing another december mummy already how rude!! good luck PB

how are you all this morning? anything i had been feeling and has now stopped except still lossing plug which midwife said is perfectly normal.

what have you all got planned for the day? im not up to much housework, washed all babies clothes so they all need putting away think thats my day sorted really

Lou
xxx

hey ladies

First of all i want to say GOOD LUCK PB:yipee::wohoo:

Lollylou- it might be long now if you've lost your plug :D. Im ok just tired, and im not doing much today apart from coursework

Oh and only a WEEK until my due :happydance:

Hows everyone else feeling??
xx

Morning all,

Well all apart from Pb as i think she might be a little busy :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I have had a crap night again i had really strong pains at 3am that woke me up they didnt feel like contractions just a whole lot of stabbing pain at the top of bump !! So ive been awake since !!!

Not going to do much today just potter around home

Hope you are all well x

hiya just popping on quickly, been cloving oranges to make the house smell nice! got some energy its great!

consultants today was crap her heads popped out not happy gunna go shopping and hope gravity helps

You would not believe how much water we hold in our bumps! I look 6 months pregnant again!

I've got no energy today and I have soooo much to do!

We re-painted some of the furniture in the nursery last night, so at least that is another job done.

Gonna have a shower I think to wake myself up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You would not believe how much water we hold in our bumps! I look 6 months pregnant again!

I can't believe our original December mum thread starter is going to abandon us!!!!
Good luck honey xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->