December Mums

I will make the most of tonite without a doubt :)

And yes deffo Nessa, I will show her off in it lol. :px

hey all....well so happy to hear about PB...the december mums thread starter actually is a november mummy!!! hehe :happydance:

i have been shopping all day....christmas presents and baby stuff!!! Im sooooo tired :sleep:

And i am really heavy today....i could actually cry :hissy:

Donna hope you have a great night out....usually id be jealous but im having a few of my close friends round tonight for girlie night/baby shower. Lots of nibbles and laughs....cant wait!! :happydance:

Just read Rafwifes thread....any news on her? Did she go to hospital??? I havent heard anything so im assumming all ok....hope so :hugs: for you rafwife.

And :hugs: for all decemer mummies today...awh xx

YAY for PB!! One more December mummy down already and we arent even in December lol

Tyff hope you get yours bits sorted in the nursery hun, make sure you take some piccies!!

And Donna hope you have a good time out tonight hun, would say dont get too drunk but thats off the menu for a couple more weeks lol.

As for me im pooped, been shopping tons today, needed some more RLT and ended up buying OH a TV for the bedroom for xmas, completely goes against my house rules i HATE having a tv in the bedroom, it encourages crappy sleeping habits but he really wants one so i gave in lol, its only taken him a year or so of moaning lol,

Not sure if ive just overdone it or what but my bump feels very sore now im home, but i cant place where, kinda halfway between my belly button and my boobs, feels like she's trying to burst out!!

Hope everyones doing ok!!

Hello, thought I'd let you know I had my baby boy last Saturday 22nd November at 22:03. He weighed 7lb 11oz and was 11 days early! Haven't had time to read any threads on here really since but thought I'd quickly post! Will post more when I get a spare min! Oh we are calling him Thomas! :)

Congratulations Roxie78! and PB!
More Dec babies arriving in Nov! :hissy:

Donna - Have a great night out! :happydance:
and I hope the rest of you have a good evening, whatever you do xXx :hugs:

Well all day I've been feeling really "Odd" nothing I can put my finger on tbh. Was up at 5am with heartburn :hissy: had a few hot flushes too which came complete with loss of energy. Lil man is still very active so I know he's ok, just not sure if it means anything (other than I'm completley exhausted!)

Dp is away till sunday so I hope bub's doesnt plan on making his entrance just yet! Got no one here to help me or look after kids (except a friendly neighbour who the kids dont really know!)
Sod's law somthing will happen eh?? (hope not)

I think I'm getting to that point now where I've had enough of being pregnant! seem's like a lifetime! (well 3rd pregnancy in 4 years!!)

Hoping to get the kids off to bed soon so I can chill out.

Soooooo who's next then?????

Hi everyone!!!
Just been catching up on what i've missed today!
Can't believe we've lost another December Mum, i feel well nervous now at just how close it is and that it could happen any minute!!!
Been christmas shoping today and bought lots of nice tops and cardigans to wear after LO is born. It really cheered me up knowing that i have some nice new things to wear when i'm out with LO!! How sad am i???
Dh and i are off christmas shopping again tomorrow, really looking forward to having a day together.
Hope everyone has a good night tonight whatever thery're up to!!!!
xxxxxxxx

I think RAF Wife or Mom and Peanut are next! :D oooh this is fun x x

Im back ladies. Ive had two naps today lol!!

I had about half an hours sleep before when I said I was going :( then went shopping with OH which was a nightmare!!! My back was aching, my feet were KILLING, soo much pressure at the bottom of my bump. We only did a little bit of our shopping, well we did all the kids in my family (theres lots lol) so weve just got parents and grandparents to do now!

It took us a long time to walk home cuz I was in so much pain :( So weve just had another little sleep.

WOW about PB! Im so jealous lol.

Hope everyones ok :)

xxx

Hi all,

Hope you are all well !

Im sat at home feeling very odd , carnt quiet put my finger on it just very strange !! OH has gone out for the evening so im all alone with chocolate and a glass of coke !

I definitely think that it's Rafwife, M&P, Sophie, UV and Aiden's Mummy that are next. I personally think they're all going to go within a few days of each other, and it'll be us "end of the month'ers" that'll be left all alone

:cry:

Just make sure you guys stop in from time to time on here to say hello! LOL

Aww Tyff :) You've just cheered me up!
I really hope I go soon, I really cant take much more! lol

xx

I hope so to !

I remember really loving being pregnant and now im so fed up !

Me too M&P, I never understood why people moaned about it who were ahead of me - but now I bloody well know lol!! And btw, how can you have chocolate and coke? lol It makes me feel sick, it doesnt mix well with me. lol

xxx

I hope you go soon too. Well, I hope all of us December moms go soon. It's getting more and more uncomfortable as the days press on.

Its my lastest craving im afraid , oh that and boiled rice !!!

Im hoping that by xmas dinner i will want to eat normally again ! :rofl:

Ive been craving fried rice recently.

Yeahh it is getting stupidly uncomfortable now!

xx

OOooh i hadnt thought about fried rice !!

Oh now i want chinese fried rice with sweet and sour sauce !! :dohh:

Yumm!!
Ive had egg fried rice and sweet and sour sauce sooo many times the past few weeks

I want some now! lol

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"