December Mums

i vote dominos holly :pizza: :) i put walnuts in my banana bread this time - mmmmm!

nessa and rubberchick im sending you some choccy chippy ones...virtually (I thought there was a cookie smilie or am i going mad i cant find one! lol)

x x

Well kids are fed and bathed and currently sat watching In The Night Garden!
Will have them packed off to bed soon I hope, then I can settle down to the Xfactor!

I found out on another forum what each of them are singing tonight! they do two songs each now xXx

I wont post unless anyone wants to know!

Well kids are fed and bathed and currently sat watching In The Night Garden!
Will have them packed off to bed soon I hope, then I can settle down to the Xfactor!

I found out on another forum what each of them are singing tonight! they do two songs each now xXx

I wont post unless anyone wants to know!

ooh two songs? cool! Can't wait! :D x x Britney tonight whoop whoop x x

What times Xfactor on ladies? OH is on the Xbox so i cant see what time its on lol

xx

I was just thinking, we should have a December Mums meet when our LO are a bit older. :) Sometime next year when the weather warms up. What do you girls think?

I was just thinking, we should have a December Mums meet when our LO are a bit older. :) Sometime next year when the weather warms up. What do you girls think?

Think that sounds great, dont know how spread out across the country we all are though lol?

It ended up being Dominoes for dinner and now im stuffed :muaha:

Ooo thats a really good idea rafwife, but we are all dotted around all over the place, so where is the best place to meet??

And i have just got cheeseburger and chips from the take away yum yum
xx

be great to meet everyone :) but it would be hard to find a meeting point i think??

Would have to be somewhere central....York or Leeds maybe?

I think I'm a bit screwed regardless due to my location :rofl: York is 9 hours on the train. I could fly into somewhere from Inverness though. :)

ladies ive got a question

ive got really bad pains at the bottom of my bump and bottom of my back.

i cant sit down it hurts that much. im on my knees leaning on the bed on the laptop.

its like really strong period pains, any ideas what it is?

I wana sit down but I cant

xx

i cant sit down it hurts that much. im on my knees leaning on the bed on the laptop.

xx

Im not sure hun, it could be early labour

Do the pains come and go??

xx

not really sure hun, but sure someone will be here that can help you in a minute.

hope your ok matey

Lou
xxx

Sophie sound like the beginning of something hun...keep on the move :happydance:

I would love to meet....but im waaayyy over the water :cry:

How cute is PB baby boy....awh.

Bamikate thanks for the cookie hehe. :hugs:

An PP now i want a dominos :rofl:

Rubberchick- we will all come to you :D. Well i will he he :D. My grandad was irish and i've always wanted to se ireland :D

And i know he is so gawjuss. I want my little man now :rofl:

xx

Rubberchick- we will all come to you :D.
xx

I think that is one fab idea!!!! :rofl:

Don't blame you for wanting your little man now....im the same....so tiring with the two others..im always on the go!!

But want him to stay in for 19days...but don't. God soooo frustrating!!!

I feel sooooo windy tonight :rofl: ....hehe god anything goes on this thread!!!!! xxx

That would be one helluva trip for me! :rofl: Any of you guys want to come and visit Canada?

Although I've always wanted to go to England, love love love the accents. It'd even be one helluva trip for Sarahkka and I to meet up. Calgary is a 3.5 hour plane trip from Toronto, or at least a solid 2 day drive.

There's pictures of PB's little guy? OOOH! Can't wait to see it!

xx

Im not sure hun, it could be early labour

Do the pains come and go??

xx

Yeah they were gettin stronger during x factor they comin every 4 -6 mins.

Im just gonna keep bouncin n see how it goes

Xx

Sounds like somethings happening Sophie, just keep an eye on it!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->