December Mums

Hey girls. Sorry I've not posted an update since this afternoon, been feeling quite rough! Bleeding stopped in the afternoon. Lots of nausea and sickness too. Straight afterwards I had very strong, painful contractions coming from my back across my bump and I thought that was it tbh! They were every 9-11 minutes. They stopped after a couple of hours though and I've just been getting some pains on and off now, but nothing like earlier.

Ho hum! Guess I'll be here for awhile longer after all! :)

Am sitting on my sofa with a big plate of chocolate chip cookie and a glass of cold milk now feeling sorry for myself :rofl:

Rafwife - :hugs: Ive been having the pains for hours then nothing so im with you on feeling sorry for myself !!

Ive given up hope of this baby actually leaving my body by its self , i think it wants the drugs to starty it off :rofl:

lmao @ Tyff, i think you listed half of the Dec mums there to go next, that narrows it down chick :rofl:

Rafwife :hugs: Looks like LO doesnt want you to leave us just yet!!

I wish something would happen with me, anything will do!! I have a feeling im going to be here right until the very end though, i really doubt im going to go on my own, i just have that feeling but we shall wait and see eh!!

I think you're going to go early, PP. Although maybe a week or so before your due date. It's kind of weird eh, we've got a bunch at the beginning and a bunch at the end, and only a few in the middle of the month.

Here's to hoping something starts for everyone!

I am away from the computer for less than a day and PB has her baby?!!!
Just goes to show you how quickly things can change!
I'm so sorry she didn't get the birth she wanted, but hopefully Baby has completely wiped all the disappointment from her mind. :)
I had a great prenatal yesterday, but I found out that Babykins has turned himself to a posterior position, meaning that I'm in for back labour if he doesn't sort that out before birth!
There's a very good chance he will, and the doctor told me that they have all sorts of tricks to get babies to turn if they don't do it on their own, but it did make me pause and think that I need to be more open to the idea of an epidural. I have to admit that I am one step away from being adamant that I will not have one, as I feel they lead to a lot of complications and interventions that I would rather avoid. But back labour may just toss all those lofty goals of stoicism out the window, and if that's the case, I don't want to be grumpy about it. I just want to accept whatever I need and have a safe delivery.
And they've reassessed Baby's size and feel that he's probably going to be a nice, manageable 8 lbs. I wasn't too worried, but I am glad that I won't be trying to push out some record-breaking giant.
So, I am now officially on mat leave, girls!!
I don't think I have a clue what to do with myself.
I have carefully stuffed every day next week full of appointments and chores, but then...
I may have to sit down and relax for five minutes. What a strange concept.
Wishes of progress for all of you who are stuck in Labour Limbo.
I bought some clary sage yesterday and have that in my arsenal of strategies if Baby goes overdue.
I'll settle for the placebo effect. I don't care. As long as it works!

I definitely think that it's Rafwife, M&P, Sophie, UV and Aiden's Mummy that are next. I personally think they're all going to go within a few days of each other, and it'll be us "end of the month'ers" that'll be left all alone

:cry:

Just make sure you guys stop in from time to time on here to say hello! LOL

:wave: Hey Tyff!!! Don't forget about me I'm a "beginning of the monther" and I'm definately still here with no signs of popping anytime soon! :cry: x x

Morning girls....hope all is ok!! Im an 'end of the monther too' so me and tyff will be in here on our owney owns!!! hehe just joking! ( i hope)

My friend called me @ 8am to tell me his GF waters broke....she is due 7th dec.

What is it?? Can't they wait til december these babies??? :rofl:

Nothing new for me.....had my baby shower last night...was lovely and got some beautiful stuff for mini ash ( baby nickname :blush:).

:hugs: for all this morning xx

:hi: Afternoon Ladies

Nothing new with me either! lol
Can I join you end of the monthers??? Rubberchickuk and Tyff! :blush:

:hugs: Rafwife & Momandpeanut your Lo's really are giving you the run around! hope its not much longer for you now xXx

Took the kids to the park this morning, its bloody freezing out there today! :cold: had a mooch around town then picked up some winter yummies for an afternoon in front of the telly! (kids allowing)
Cant believe its Xfactor night again! :thumpup: this week has gone quick!

:wave: Hey Tyff!!! Don't forget about me I'm a "beginning of the monther" and I'm definately still here with no signs of popping anytime soon! :cry: x x

Sorry hun! :hugs: Maybe that'll kick-start some good karma for you and you'll be the next one to go! How have you been feeling? Anything happening?

Poloma said:
Can I join you end of the monthers???

Of course! The thread is going to go so quiet, lol. We need to stick together!

How is everyone else feeling this morning? OH and I are going to do some errands then we have a "Mistletoe Party" to go to in the early afternoon. It's a potluck, so that'll be yummy.

Didn't get anything done with the nursery yesterday as OH procrastinated in doing his stuff. LOL! It's all good. I've still got time so no worries. I can't remember, did everyone get their hospital bags packed and finished off? I'm curious as well, are you guys going to put them in your cars, or leave them at the house?

I can't leave mine in our car as OH drives an hour north to work everyday, and if my water breaks while he's gone I don't not want to have it. Was curious as to what everyone else is doing.

Hey all!!!!

Tyff i have mine packed and am leaving it in the house...just because other half is away and ill be going with my mum to hospital if he is not back when i go into labour......i seriously doubt this will happen....jan here we come....:rofl:

Poloma....you can def join us....it will be us 3 left....all will leave us and have their babies before christmas :cry:

In saying that i do think my baby has def dropped :happydance:

I feel so heavy i can barely walk!!! Very uncormfortable!....(and i think the *whispers* clearing out may have begun. im very crampy....(not laboury tho)
:rofl:

So at least somthing is changing!!! But in another way he has to stay put for just another 19 days til daddy gets back.

:hug:

Hey ladies

Tyff,poloma and rubberchick i hope all your lil ones come ealry or on time. You cant leave us :D

xx

im due bang in the middle of the month and if i go over they will leave me till 26th dec so i will be needing to join you end of the month girls

well done rubberchicken for packing your bag

i am willing for something to happen sometime soon

Lou
xxx

Yay!!! another end of the monther!!!!!!
Lou im sure you are willing for something to happen hun....i have had 2 phone calls to say....labour has begun.
My friend GF due 7th dec....and my cousin due 12th dec....Grrrr!!!
My date for induction is around the 12th jan if i don't go myself!!
Oh my god i could be the last one here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl:

well i started having a bit of a show on tuesday and it has got more each day and now has blood in it NICE!!!!
i am hoping that this will be the start of something although i doubt it as i know many people can have show alot before labour begins but i can wish cant i?

Lou
xxx

lol thats ok tyff, no just period pains and lower back ache but I've had that on and off for a couple of weeks - otherwise nada!

X Factor Tonight girls :happydance:

Baked some homemade cookies today and a bnana bread and homemade marmalade :rofl: I am so lame....ha ha x x

hey ladies :D Hope your all well and having a nice weekend!!

been and done abit of shopping today so feeling abit tired now!!
god its cold outside today isnt it!!!

yum yum kate homemade cookies!! send some my way lol xx

Baked some homemade cookies today and a bnana bread and homemade marmalade :rofl: I am so lame....ha ha x x

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!! Cookies!!! Lovely!

I feel so heavy....its not nice :cry:
Need to get into bed with choclates and x-factor!!
Britney tonight...ooohhhh!!
:hug:

Afternoon girls hope your all ok!!

Mmmm Kate i love banana bread yum yum!!

Lolly think yourself lucky, your due a day or two before me but i wont get induced until around new years eve :(

I'm stuck here trying to decide what to have for my saturday night takeaway .... Dominoes or Chinese? I really cant decide what i fancy lol

Morning ladies!
First official day of mat leave.
I celebrated by cleaning the kitchen and having a mild hormone-induced temper tantrum, then baking fresh biscuits.
I am thinking that I am well set up for a year of being a cross between a Desperate Housewife and Satan.
I am going to go swimming today.
Then I am going to (slowly and in a very relaxed manner), pull out the xmas decorations and start getting the house ready for the tree tomorrow. If I start twitching like a rabid squirrel at all, I promise that I will lie down and put my feet up. It's the only way to deal with my workaholism withdrawal.
By the way, I found out at my prenatal appointment on Thursday that the clinic has my due date for Dec.19, rather than Dec.21. I'm a bit like some of the others on here. I don't think I'm going to be early. But should I start with Evening Primrose supplements and clary sage baths now? Are they sort of a cumulative effect? Or should I save them for a labour kick-off at 40 weeks?
Does anyone know?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->